A new friend

I'M ADOPTED!!!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Soobin its time for your first day of school!" Seohyun said preparing your lunch.

"I'm coming umma!" you said coming downstairs. You ate your breakfast with the rest of your ummas except Jessica since she was still sleeping in her room.

"Soobin can you wake up Jessica for me?" Seohyun asked. "ok umma" you said. you got out of you chair and went to Jessica's room.

"umma wake up" you said shaking her. "umma wake up and eat breakfast" you said shaking her again. You kept shaking her again and again but it was no use. You gave up and was walking to the door but, you had an idea. You went downstairs and grabbed a cucumber from the fridge and went back upstairs leaving your ummas curious.

They heard a dolphin scream coming from upstairs. "Ahhhhh...now I know why she had a cucumber hahahaha! Just to wake Jessica up". Yoona said laughing.

* School entrance*

" Ok Soobin have a nice day in school" Seohyun said hugging you.

"Oh my god is that Seohyun!?" a kid yelled out loud. Every kid saw Seohyun and started running to her pushing you out the way and fell to the ground. "Ow!" you yelled in pain and looked at your elbow that was bleeding.

"oh my god Soobin are you ok?" Seohyun said taking a look at your elbow. While she was taking care of your elbow you've been getting dirty looks from boys which scared you. Girls thought it was cute.

"There now your all better" Seohyun smiled. Seohyun kissed your forehead and left.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter