Caught by the nine angels

I'M ADOPTED!!!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

Ever since I turned 16 Kwang that jerk who bullied me in middle school started to become violent towards me. Every time we meet he would always drag me somewhere and start beating me up.

I haven't told my Ummas because I don't want them to worry too much. And when I come home from the beating I would hurry to my room and hide my bruises with make-up.

"Baby Soobin! Wanna go to the mall!" Taeyeon umma asked yelling from upstairs. " Sure umma I'll get change!" I yelled back and went upstairs and change.


Author POV

*At the mall*

"Baby Soobin what do you want to do today?" Taeyeon asked you. "I would like something to eat.....lets go to Burger King" you said. "Sure! Lets go!" Sooyoung and Yoona yelled causing peoples to have their attention on them.

"quiet dorks before we get caught" Tiffany said hitting the two shikshins heads. "Mianhae" they both said rubbing their heads.

when you and your ummas were going to Burger King you saw Kwang and his guys. You saw them walking to  Burger King were you and your ummas were going.

when you saw kwang and his boys get closer to you and your ummas they spotted you next to them.

They smirked and passed by you, leaving you in fear." U-ummas I think I will go to the bathroom" you said." Sure just come back quickly your two shikshin ummas are gonna finish your food before you come back" Yuri umma said jokingly.

You smiled and nodded. As you walked to the restroom someone grabbed your hand and pinned you to the wall which made you shock.

"Kw-Kwang let go of me" you said in pain. "No you piece of sh*t" Kwang cursed at you and pun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter