Teacher, Stalker, Clueless

Girl Meets Art

9 months later

 

I was eating lunch with my friends. We're exchanging some small talks here and there while eating. I'm not the friendly type but I managed to gain some friends through Taeyong. He introduced me to most of them. I was between Taeyong and Nayeon. I met Nayeon on the first day of 9th grade. She's a transfer that time. I couldn't care less about her before, then she introduced herself to me and asked if we could be friends. It was kind of annoying at first because she's so bubbly and all but aside from that we still clicked, because she can be a at times. Facing us is Namjoon, Jimin, and Jackson. Namjoon is the student council president which I don't have no idea why it happened. Maybe because of the female population of the school voting for him. He's the ladies' man. Beside him is Jimin. The school's boxer. If Namjoon is the ladies' man then Jimin is everybody's man. I mean everyone in our school pretty much praises him because all he does is bring pride to our school. The ladies love him and the guys look up to him. He rarely shows up in school because of his sport. Next to him is Jackson. He's from Hong Kong and basically the school's clown. He's kind of annoying but I got used to it. Jackson's pretty much the slacker type but still passes. Because he cheats. He's a lazy bum when it comes to studying. And the person sitting on my left is Taeyong. I met him when I was crying underneath the tree during 6th grade. He sat beside me and offered me some of the melting ice cream on his hand. Since then we pretty much became each other's backbone. Then the rest is history. 

I was removing the carrots from my food and only eating the meat and some veggies on my meal. I gave Taeyong my carrots and he gave me his potatoes. Then Nayeon suddenly spoke.

"Have you heard about the new teacher?" She said while drinking her water.

"Oh, the one replacing Mrs. Yoo?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah. They said that he'll be replacing her until she gives birth or something." Nayeon replied.

"Well, Mrs. Yoo is already 6 months pregnant right?" Namjoon asked and Nayeon nodded.

"He'll only temporarily replace her though. But I heard from some girls that he's pretty young and very handsome." Nayeon sighed dreamily.

"Psh." Namjoon snorted.

"Don't worry Joon no one will be able to snatch your place of being the ladies' man." Jackson jokingly said.

"Psh. Jimin already surpassed you though." I said and raised my brows at Namjoon while he rolled his eyes at me. Jackson laughed loudly and we started laughing too.

Lunch is over and we went back to our class. We're all seniors now and school officially started 3 months ago. I went back to sit on my desk at the back. Beside me is Nayeon. Behind us is Taeyong and Jackson.
And beside them is Namjoon and Jimin. I was just scrolling through my phone since our teacher for this period is absent today. I was facing Taeyong and were just talking about some useless stuffs then I heard someone said my name. Then I looked around to see a bunch of girls reading some book and whispering to each other. I looked at them and they looked away. I stood up and walked to them.

"What are you girls gossiping about?" I asked smiling. I see some of them are nervous.

"N-no-nothing. Really nothing." San a stuttered while waving her hands indicating that it's nothing.

"Then why did I hear my name?" I asked while raising my brows at them while crossing my arms. 

"Umm... It's just.. It's just...." Mina stuttered. 

"It's just the book that we were reading...." Jihyo explained.

"Why? Does the book have anything to do with me?" I asked impatiently.

"The character on the book that we're reading umm.... Pretty much resembles you." Dahyun hastily replied.

I snatched the book from their hands to see if it's real or they're just using some excuse because they're talking about me. I read the page that they were reading and came across a dialogue that caught my attention.

'Does she think dying her hair white will make her soul white too?'

I furrowed my brows. I died my hair white around October last year. Maybe it's just a coincidence. 

"Look here at the front part. It says here that the character has pink hair and on the second chapter she died her hair violet. Then look on the third chapter she died her hair mint green." Dahyun said while pointing some parts on the book.

"We just think that the character resembles you a lot. Also the colors of the hair." Jihyo said.

"You colored your hair like these before right? It's just amazing that you and this character is so alike." Sana continued.

I'm pretty much sure that I have a frown face painted on right now. What the hell are they talking about? I close the book and looked at the title. 

"Why The Heroine Always Gets The Guy." I read the title and furrowed my brows. Who is this lame author creating such a lame title? 

"What is actually the role of the character your saying?" I looked back at them and asked.

"Ummm...Umm.. Sh- she's..." Sana 
stuttered.

"Come on I don't have all day for this ." I said impatiently.

"She's the-" Mina was cut off at the sound of the door opening. 

I looked up and saw the principal entering our class. That's my cue to go back to my seat. I told them that I'll be borrowing their book and  I spun around to return to my seat. I heard them whining.

"Good afternoon everyone." Principal Jung greeted.

"Good afternoon Principal Jung." We greeted him back. 

"I'm gonna introduce you to your new teacher. Although he's only here temporarily treat him nice and warmly because he'll be the one grading you in the next three months or so." Principal Jung announced while everyone nodded their heads.

"You may now come in." Principal Jung said to the teacher waiting outside.

He walked in and I can hear the girls squealing quietly. The guys are also reacting as if they're amazed or something. I still haven't looked up because I'm still staring at the book on my table. 

"I'll leave you with them now. Be nice to him kids." Principal Jung bade goodbye and went out.

"Good afternoon everyone." The new teacher greeted.

I looked up once I heard
the familiar voice.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, your temporary art teacher." He wrote his name at the board and faced us with a smile.

"You can call me Mr. Jeon."

 

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠❃↞↞↞↞↞↞↞↞


I'm currently at my apartment that I managed to pay. I was behind rent for months and was almost kicked out from my apartment but I was saved from being homeless. All thanks to a certain girl. I'm drinking my coffee while I was at her facebook profile again. Just scrolling at her profile and squinting my eyes at some photos. We're not actually friends on facebook so I don't get to see all of her posts. Luckily her facebook account is not so private. I'm only following her so she'll also appear on my timeline. I also follow her twitter and instagram accounts. 

I picked up my phone and went to my instagram account. I posted a picture of my selfie with fans an hour ago from my book signing last week. I endlessly thanked them and updated them about the book signing again tomorrow. I was reading the comments and came across one that caught my attention.

'Oppa! Your story is more entertaining than Keeping Up With The Kardashians!' 

"You made me a fortune without you knowing Kwon Raeyoung." I said while laughing.

My book is fastly becoming a best-seller. I had my book signing last week and I'll have it again tomorrow. I can see a lot of highschool students reading it. Even some young adults like my story. I started writing it after a week of stalking Raeyoung. I actually finished writing the book in a span of two months. So basically in those two months all I did is write and stalk Raeyoung. Since I got all of this idea and inspiration from her. 

Flashback

 

I bid Hobi hyung a goodbye and went straight home. Once I reached my apartment I wasted no time and immediately sat in front of the desktop. I logged into facebook and twitter. Then I went to google and type in 'Kwon Raeyoung' her name is not that common so maybe it'll be easy finding her. I saw links of facebook and twitter accounts. I clicked all of them to see if it's her. I checked the accounts and some of it are not her and is pretty much irrelevant. I closed the tabs that have nothing to do with her. Then I arrived at the last tab. It's her. Her name on facebook is 'Rae Kwon' and on her profile picture she has pink hair. Found you, in less than 5 minutes. All thanks to technology. 

I clicked her profile picture to get a better view. Then I saw the amount of likes her picture has. Wow, 200 plus likes. This chick must be popular. Well, she got the looks so it's not that shocking. I moved on to the next picture which was taken in Milan, the next one is taken from a polaroid and the last one is an old photo of her and the bestfriend. Damn these kids look good. I mean they're like 12 or 13 on the picture. When I was that age I look like a ing potato. What's with these kids and their looks. I looked at their mugshots from my phone and stared at it. They could be models if they're weren't such douchebags. But there's one thing I've notice, she doesn't have selfies as her profile photo but her photos are really taken well I must say. Maybe I'll find some selfies if I dig more.

So I went to search if she has twitter or instagram accounts. To my luck I couldn't find any of her twitter or instagram accounts. I'll get back on her later for now I'll check on her bestfriend. I typed Lee Taeyong and a profile showed up so I clicked it. Taeyong Lee. It's him. I checked his profile picture and damn son his eyes are piercing through my soul. He also got a lot of likes. They must be popular at their school. I scrolled down at his profile and saw a pic of him and Raeyong. Which is from instagram and luckily the caption is Raeyoung's username. So I picked up my phone and went to instagram immediately and type her username @kwonmtrfckngrae
which showed up immediately. I clicked her profile and saw the amount of followers she has. Not bad for a pretty student. I scrolled at her feed and saw her photos are taken mostly at night. This chick is cool. I can see she hangs around with guys more than with girls. Well her personality looks like it though. I clicked at a photo and it's her with Taeyong. They were in their uniforms. It was actually a candid photo because Raeyoung had her eyes close while Taeyong is yawning. I read the caption. '1st day of school. Taken by my dad yey.' I laughed at the caption. Her parents must be very supportive. 

I continued stalking her for days. And those days became weeks then it became months. Actually I don't get bored stalking her at all. Her life seems pretty interesting. 
Every update she make in her sns accounts was watched closely by me. Looking at her photos makes my brain squeeze some juices to write something interesting. My stalking routine continued to the point where I follow her after school just to watch her eat at the cafe with her friends. I don't know why everything about her I find interesting. The 2 months I was stalking her was the most productive months of my life. I can almost say that I know everything about her. I wrote in the book every single thing that I find interesting about her or something interesting that she did. She's the antagonist of my book. Well the protagonist role doesn't suit her. But it was easy for me to write about the protagonist since I only made the character the complete opposite of her.  

 

End of flashback.

 

 

 

One day I'll maybe or maybe not repay you Kwon Raeyoung. I thought while I rubbed my chin while thinking about how things have turned out. I stood up from the chair on the computer desk and went to bed to have my afternoon nap.