Strawberries & Cream

Girl Meets Art

"What's your excuse this time?" Seokjin oppa asked while raising a brow at me.

We arrived at home around 8pm. Seokjin oppa didn't spoke a single word to me and I know I'm gonna get it at home. Once we're inside he started questioning me.

"Okay I don't have an excuse because everything that Hoseok-shi said is true. He like, already explained it to you." I replied kinda sassily but it's not really my intention to sound that way, it just came out.

"I told you to stay out of trouble for a week, just for a week. Is that too much?" He sighed and the lines on his forehead increased.

I didn't reply but I put my guilty face on and bowed my head a little bit. Just a little bit. Yes, because this ain't really my style of getting away. Guilt is a feeling that's unusual to me. I seldom felt it. 

"I thought you're gonna behave yourself since your bestfriend/partner in crime is on a one week vacation. But no, trouble really likes you. You always find ways to get yourself in trouble even in the most regular days. Why can't you just behave yourself just for once. I can't even remember the time when I felt peaceful...." When he started spouting nonsense and repetitive things, I sat on the couch and put my elbow on the arm rest while my face is resting on my palm. I looked up at him while my mind is kinda drifting away.

"Why can't you be careful for once."
"Mom and dad are worried a lot about you these days."
"You're old enough to know what is right and wrong."
"Are you even listening?"

I mimicked his words perfectly. I've been hearing the same things over and over again since I was like 14. He obviously likes to nag a lot. Since mom and dad are not always around he was the one that's been always there for me. He became a mother and a father figure at the same time to me. He did all the things that parents should do. But I never liked him. A part of me is happy and thankful that he was always there for me. But a bigger part of me couldn't accept him. I don't know if I could never or I just didn't want to.

I just sat there quietly letting my thoughts eat the out of me while my brother is still nagging on the background. Then a sudden voice interrupted my thoughts. I looked up to see a well groomed young lad. 

"I heard your voice from the library hyung. Oh am I interrupting something?" He asked while walking near to us. He then turned to me and smiled. I didn't smiled back to him because I don't know who he is and he's a friend of my brother. While my brother sighed and ran a hand through his hair because he was interrupted. You know I'm kinda thankful to this guy.

"No it's okay Jungkook. Jungkook meet Raeyoung. She's my sister. Raeyoung meet Jungkook. He's my college friend." He introduced us to each other.

"Sup." I raised my hand at him and waved my fingers.

"Oh. Hello." He replied while bowing to me a little. Damn, son. He has some manners. Well what do I expect from my brother's friends? 

"Let's continue our dinner." My brother said and I think that's my cue to leave.

I was already at the stairs when my brother called me. I groaned inwardly.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" He asked.

"No, I'm not hungry." I turned a bit and replied then I continued to climb up the stairs. I heard him sigh after my reply. I'm not gonna eat with him
while his friend is around. Plus my appetite to eat has vanished since I woke up at the police station.

 


"Ahjumma, please bring Raeyoung some food upstairs. She had a tough day."

 


Once I reached my room I immediately locked the door and changed my clothes to pajamas. I decided to sleep early today. Then I went to flop on my bed. I removed my socks and threw it somewhere around the bed. I went to cover my head with a pillow and thought about what I got myself into today. 

"Stupid Namjoon! Stupid, stupid,
stuuupiiiid!" I was mumbling how stupid is Namjoon, but I ended up screaming but my head is covered by the pillow so it's kind of muffled. While I was still blaming Namjoon my phone rang. I removed the pillow from my head and reached for my phone. When I saw the caller I immediately swiped the answer button.

"Cream-y-ah∽" I whined. I don't care if I sounded like a child. I only act this way when I'm talking to my bestfriend.

"Strawberry-ah∽, why are you whining?" My bestfriend laughed from the phone.

"Namjoon is stupid." I replied and intended to sound like a brat.

"Why?" Creamy asked

"He got me into trouble." I whined again.

"How? Ya! I've been only gone for a week and now you're already replacing me? I thought we're the infamous partners in crime?" Creamy said dramatically while faking some cries.

"Shut up. It's not like that, he's just so ugh. I don't wanna talk about it." I groaned.

"Just don't think about it." Creamy said and laughed.

"Whatever. Why did you call?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm here at some souvenir shop in Paris. I'm getting you all something before my flight tomorrow evening. So do you want anything specifically?" Creamy asked.

"I don't know. Maybe something vintage?" I replied.

"Okay. Got it." Creamy replied shortly.

"I want something really nice. Because you left me for a week." I sulked over the phone.

"I know you can't live without me." Creamy laughed.

"Whatever. Let me take a rest, I'm so tired." I said.

"Psh. Fine. Have a nice sleep strawberry." Creamy replied.

"Bye creamy."

"Bye strawberry."


I sighed once the line was cut. I hope Creamy gets me something nice. I closed my eyes and opt to get a well deserved sleep.

 

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠❃↞↞↞↞↞↞↞↞

 

An hour ago.


I entered the police station and greeted some of the officers. It was already past 7pm and some officers are having their breaks. I decided to pay Hobi hyung a visit and brought him some coffee. It has been a while since I last visited him. Maybe who knows I can get ideas or some inspiration here. 

While I was making my way inside, I saw a well groomed man in full suit dragging some pretty chick outside the office. I scanned her from head to toe. Her hair is pretty bizarre, it's dyed a color pink which looked like it already faded. I can say her hair is pretty much damaged. She's wearing a golden yellow bomber jacket and her short is the shortest thing I've seen today. And the price of her sneakers is probably Hobi hyung's paycheck for 3 months, also her sling bag is Chanel. Oh, and she got a big plaster on her forehead. When they passed by me I glanced at her face for the last time. Her whole being just screams 'rebel rich '. 

Don't call me a creep or anything it's just I'm that great and fast at observing people. Since I'm a writer observing people and my surroundings has been a habit of mine. They help me a lot in writing. I get inspiration and ideas from them. In this way my writing would become more realistic. 

I spotted Hobi hyung talking to some of his officer friends. He saw me and waved at me. I walked to him and gave him his coffee.

"Here hyung, have some coffee." I gave him the paper bag. Actually it's not just coffee, I also bought him some bread. 

"Thank you Taehyung. You're really thoughful." He thanked and patted my shoulder.

"Anything for hyung." I replied.

"Well what brings you here?" He asked while taking a sip of the coffee.

"Nothing, I just went to the cafe nearby and decided to pay you a visit since I haven't seen you in a while. I bought you some coffee since I know you have night shifts during Wednesdays." I smiled at him.

"Wow! What a very awesome dongsaeng." He laughed and turned his back on me to do his work.

I just shrugged and laughed with him.

"Oh hyung! Do you know the chick a while ago? The girl that's being dragged outside by some well groomed dude? The one with the crazy pink hair?" I snapped my fingers when I suddenly remembered the scene a while ago. A thought struck me, maybe she could be a potential inspiration of a character on my new book.

"Why? Why are you suddenly asking about her?" He raised a brow at me.

"Nothing I was just curious. You don't always see things like that everyday." I said casually. Trying to cover up what I have exactly in mind.

"Well, she's a bit of a trouble maker you see. She always find herself here at the police station." Hobi hyung answered.

"What's her name?" I didn't want to ask anymore questions. I don't want Hobi hyung suspicious. I just wanted to get straight to the point and find out her name and do the stalking by myself. 

"Her name's Kwon Raeyoung. Why are you even asking me these kind of questions? Are you interested in her or something?" Hobi hyung stopped typing and faced me.

"I just find her really interesting. Do you have some file of her here?" I asked hoping he'll give in easily.

"Well yeah. You can find her file over there." He pointed at some stack of papers.

I immediately went over to that side where hyung said I can find her file. I was scanning the papers and mumbling "Kwon Raeyoung" while finding her paper. I stopped when I saw a 2x2 picture of a girl with pink hair. In the picture she wore a black an white striped turtle neck with an olive green jacket. Guess this chick likes jackets. I got her file and walked back to hyung.

"You're curiosity senses are tingling again." He commented and I just smiled back at him.

"Wow. She's only 18? Grade 11? Damn look at this file. She has a lot of potential." I said while rubbing my chin. I'm still amazed at what she has done on her 18 years of existence. I bet the boring word doesn't exist in her vocabulary.

"What potential?" Hyung asked.

"I mean look at this file. With this type of background she could be a criminal in the futu-" 

"Look she's not like that. She's not a bad person. She just have some serious issues. And I bet with her age she's still learning." Hobi hyung said seriously.

"I bet you know a lot about this chick, since she always ends up here." I chuckled.

"Yeah, kinda. She has a bestfriend that's always with her. They do those stupid things together." Hyung said while pointing at the things listed on Raeyoung's file.

"She has a bestfriend? Like a partner in crime?" I asked. I was suddenly curious again.

"Yeah. A while ago she was with some guy and not her bestfriend. I was a little bit amused to see her with a different person other than her bestfriend doing some crazy ." Hobi hyung said.

"Oh what's the name of her bestfriend? Does she have a file here too?" I asked.

"Her bestfriend is not a girl." Hyung replied.

"Oh. It's a boy?" I asked. My curiosity is at its highest peak right now. 

"Yeah. His name is Lee Taeyong. Apparently they have known each other for a long time now." Hyung said.

"Lee Taeyong." I mumbled.

"Why are even curious about these kids? I thought your not fond of those kind of people." Hobi hyung asked.

"Yes I hate those brat rich kids who live off on their parents money. They even like to flaunt some stupid things that they didn't even bought with their own money. I mean they're not rich. They're parents are the one who's rich." I simply replied.


I went back to the pile of files again and searched for his name. I will not let this slip. I can squeeze out some ideas from these people and make a living out of it. I scanned through the papers and saw his name. And damn son, this kid got the looks. He looks like a total jerk though. I mean with his hair bleached the out, just like Raeyoung's. His hair is white with some violet highlights. No doubt they're really bestfriends. I mean no highschool student would bleach their hair and dye it with unusual colors. I looked at his records and it's almost identical with Raeyoung's.
I looked up at Hobi hyung to see that he's still typing and doing some work. I immediately took this opportunity and pulled my phone out and snap a couple of pictures of their files. I even took a picture of their mugshots that was stapled at the back of the paper for some future reference. Once I was done I put back their files on the stack of papers and arranged it properly. I need to get home right now and learn some more about  them. I bid Hobi hyung goodbye and went home. I'm gonna do a lot of research tonight. No. Actually I'm just gonna stalk some people I just discovered. And I'm gonna try to make a living out of it. 

 

 

Call me a creep or something for stalking them but as they say.

"Desperate times call for desperate measures."

 



Hi everyone! This is the second chap! I haven't really edited this yet but I wanted to post it now so I'm just gonna do the editing later or some other time. So sorry for any grammar mistakes or anything! 

And yes, Creamy is Taeyong ♡ He's the bestfraaand! I've been pretty much obsessed with him lately since their debut. He already caught my eye since his smrookie days but damn son when he debuted with that hair I just lost my . Oh and also Ten don't get me started with him.


Anyways. Pls comment your thoughts and don't forget to subscribe!!