Real Battle Starts Now

Kpop Idols Game Show.

Yoo Jae Suk : Okay, why don't we start the real battle between two groups right now? if the other group fail they will face a consequences. leaders in each team call out your first member in the 1st round.

Yoona : Jiyeon

Jungkook: Jackson. 

 

YJS: Ommo, I think this will be a great battle. Jiyeon and Jackson are you both ready? 

the two both nodded in response.

YJS: Okay, in 3......2.....1 start!

 

Jiyeon : I heard your fat among got7 members?

(everyone reacted and jackson is about to react as well.)

Jackson : Waiiit....*breaths* Ofcourse, Jiyeon Noona is it true that your not as pretty as the fans said you to be? 

Jiyeon: *shock* Ofcourse! your really smaller than me isn't? *smirking*

Jackson : HOW I---- Ofcourse, *breaths heavily* Jiyeon noona, I heard that your using your fart as a perfume? 

(everyone laughs) yoona: JIYEON'S FART SMELLS GOOD I SMELLED IT!! (Everyone laughs again)

Jiyeon : hmm. Ofcourse. Jackson, I heard your leaving GOT7?

Jackson : NO!!! (Knock down) (everyone is laughing again)

 

YJS: That was an intense and funny round let's not waste time team leader who's your second member?

 

Yoona: Seolhyun

Jungkook : Bobby

 

Game starts 1...2...3

 

Bobby : Is that true that your body is fake? 

Seolhyun : Ofcourse, is that true that you dont have eyes and nose?

Bobby : Ofcourse, Do you want to be with me for the rest of your life?

 

Everyone reacted on bobby's statement. 

 

"IT'S JUST A GAME SEOLHYUN DON'T BE DECIEVED IN HIS WORDS!!" Yoona cheered for seolhyun

"NO, YOU WILL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE I TELL YOU." Jackson tease them

 

yoo jae suk : seolhyun you have to answer in 5 seconds or else you will be knock down.

 

Seolhyun : O---ofcourse, do you really like me that much that you want to be with me for the rest of your life?

Bobby : I--- OFCOURSE, So do you want to build a family with me?

seolhyun : *laughs* 

 

YJS : Okaayyy, bobby wins this round! that was really interesting between the both of you.

 

Yoona : why seolhyun don't you want to build family with this cute boy? 

seolhyun : UNNIE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

Everyone laughed at yoona's statement