Guess the Object

Kpop Idols Game Show.

Today is the 2nd episode of the kpop idols game show, with the different concept with a new MC again.

 

mc: oh hello! Good Evening and Nice meeting you all, I'm your MC today defconn today the idols will play another game it's called the guess the object I will explain to you what will the idols do they aren't allowed to hold the object the only allowed is to taste and to smell and who ever guess the object first is the winner so shall we? welcome our girl group again.

   

 

Defconn: How is this possible that you girls are still getting pretty and prettier? are girls vampires or something?

Yoona : It runs on our blood kekeke~

Defconn: well obviously, would you girls like to donate some of your blood?

Tzuyu: Anniyo~ 

that made everyone laughs.

 

Defconn: so shall we welcome? the boys team.

 

 

 

Defconn: ayo~ boys! nice seeing you boys again! you all are getting handsome everyday keke~

the boys bowed and hugged defconn.

defconn: alright since we've already explain the rules of the game we will just warned you that their will be a tendency that both opponent can accidentaly kiss okay? I'm just warning fans please if this will happened they didn't mean it it's just an accident okay? 

the idols nodded 

defconn: Okay shall we start for round one? girls who will be the first player?

Jiyeon: We pick our leader yoona~ 

defconn : Aigoo~ 

yoona laughed and went at the center stage waiting for her opponent

defconn: boys?

Jackson : We also pick our leader Jungkook

defconn: First round the leaders will fight! so shall we start by putting blind folds on these two we will double the blindfolds so that there will be not cheating.

the staff put the blindfolds already

Defconn: Alright! you two should guess 5 things okay? Now let's start in 3....2....1 GO! 

dEfconn went in the middle of yoona and jungkook to place the thing he's holding between (ampalaya) them and then that's when yoona and jungkook started sniffing and the thing that's when jungkook accidentaly yoona's cheecks 

Yoona: KYA~

Jungkook: Ommo sorry!!

and then they started to bite the ampalaya

yoona suddenly spit the ampalaya while jungkook is still trying to guess what food is it

Yoona : AMPALAYA?!

 

defconn : Alright! 1 point to girls next~ 

Defconn place a construction paper between them (yoona & jungkook) 

when they started to and smell it the paper accidentaly drop and that's when unexpected thing happened jungkook and yoona kissed.

defconn : OH MY GOD OMG! THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPENED! WAIT STOP THE TIMER WAIT!

girls and boys are shocked on what happened

jiyeon : KYAAAAAA~ 

that's when yoona and jungkook took off their blindfolds.

jungkook : what is it?! 

yoona: what happened?

 

Jackson: YAH!!!! YOU TWO KISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!