Game starts now.

Kpop Idols Game Show.

The long wait is over, after 2 years of planning SBS tv station decided to have a new game show that Kpop idols will enjoy and tv viewers as well.

 

Mc : Whooooo! Hello Everyone this is yoo jae suk to be the MC in this show to introduce the following members in each team. It's sad but I will only be the MC for today's episode but let's just see shall we? now why don't we welcome the girl's team members!

 

(Slowly the kpop idol girls entered the studio.)

 

Yoo jae suk: W**?! Seriously daebak the visuals of the most in demand girl groups right now in one group? why?! I want to join this show too!!

Yoona : They explained to us as well, because we too are confused why they suddenly picked us? then they said they observed us in the variety show and they said that we got the attitude in dissing or joking. well actually hyoyeon unnie supposed to be here but she's busy to her new show right now.

Tzuyu : Neh, As unnie said in twice i was known as a prankster as well i guess that made the staff choose me? hahaha. 

Jiyeon : I really love to joke around with my members, and making some dorky act maybe that's why they pick me.

Seolhyun : Well they said that they watched my recently episode in running man, they said they saw the potential in me that why they picked me.

 

YooJaeSuk: Daebak, I hope i will remain MC in this show so that i can see their pretty faces everyday keke~ so moving on let's introduce the members in the boy's group.

 

(Slowly the boy's entered the studio while waving the the audience and the other team and MC)

 

bOY's Team

 

YJS: Ommo such a handsome people? now i know what i'm not being casted in this show HAHAHAHAHA kidding. (Everyone laughs at his joke)

so can you tell us boys why did the creator of this show choose you?

Jungkook : I have no idea (everyone laughs again) kidding, I'm known as a evil maknae I always make fun of my hyungs i think that's why.

Jackson : I know why they choose me, because i have the comdey and variety idol factor (ohhh~)

Suho : I like to make fun of everyone and I'm friendly I guess that's why?

Bobby : I like to diss my member with my rapping accent, I guess maybe that's why they choose me as well keke~ 

 

Yoo Jae Suk : I heard the fans wants an example of a battle round? let's see from each group team leader show them what you two got and make them prove that you two are powerful and deserved to be leaders.

 

yoona : Ommo I'm suddenly nervous I'm not used to dissing a boy except with my oppa super junior but i will do my best.

 

YJS : Let's start shall? we 1.....2...3 GO!

 

Yoona : I heard you have a hard crush on me and always dreaming about me is it true? *smirking*

YJS: WHOAAAAAA~ so much powerful start now jungkook.

Jungkook : Ofcourse. I Heard that you like me as well? 

Yoona : Ofcourse. I Heard that you've been stalking me all the time is that true?

Jungkook : Ofcourse. It's true so will you marry me?

 

everyone reacted and yoona really stopping herself from laughing.

 

Yoona : O--ofcourse. I heard that you've been cheating on me? are you really that naughty boy that you can't stay loyal to me? let's get divorce.

 

Jungkook : I---I-- (Knock down)

 

YJS: THAT WAS INTENSE!!!! isn't?! 

 

everyone is still shock from what they heard. 

yoona and jungkook has a red face from embarrasement right now.