Names

When you realize

SEVENTEEN HAD THEIR FIRST WIN!!! Soonyoung and Jihoon and Seungcheol were crying and they've worked so hard for this and I'm so freaking around of them! I know I haven't been a carat since they debuted (it was a week or so before mansae) but they mean so much to me! 

FOREVER A CARAT!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minghao's POV.

A few months passed by and we were all getting ready for debuting. The week has finally arrived. Seungcheol insisted that we all worked our hardest and that we had to perfect everything.

No one really talks. We just eat, sleep, and prepare.

I was laying in bed waiting for sleep to come to me when I felt Junhui slip in next to me. I turned to look at him to see that he was already staring at me. I put my head in his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

"Hao Hao, I've missed you so much...I never get to talk with you anymore or anything and I feel so pressured and..."

I looked up to see him crying.

"Junhui stop crying" I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I'm just afraid that I'll lose you and.."

He wasn't able to finish because I reached up and kissed him on the lips.

"You'll never lose me, I'll be stuck here right next to you forever whether you like it or not."

"I love you" he said as he reached down to kiss me.

He was biting my lip for entrance but I pulled away. "What's wrong"

"I'm tired" I whined and he laughed a little.

"You're too cute" He kissed my nose and I felt my cheeks heat up

"Stop making me blush" I said as I hid my face in his chest.

"Goodnight Hao Hao" He said and kissed the top of my head.

"Night Junnie hyung"

I snuggled deeper into his chest and fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started to hear singing

"Yo ladies, this is your story~"

"Minghao, quick wake up. We don't want Seungkwan in our room again"

"But I wanna sleep" I whined and pulled the covers over my head.

"He's gonna be in our room next though."

"Ugh why don't you just lock the door"

"Are you serious, we can already hear him from Jihoon's room "

"Fine" I got up and stomped out of the room.

Mingyu, Wonwoo, Seungcheol, and Vernon were sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast. Vernon's face was in his cereal and Wonwoo was laying on Mingyu's shoulder. Seungcheol looked up at me "Did you two fight?"

I grabbed the cereal box and sat down next to him "No, I just didn't wanna wake up"

I said shoving the cereal into my mouth. Junhui then walked in and sat down next to me.

He shoved his hand into the cereal box and slowly ate the cereal. I looked over at him.

I got up and hugged him while sitting on his lap. "I'm sorry"

"Why are you apologizing, you did nothing wrong?"

"For yelling at you"

"Minghao, it's fine. You just wanted more sleep"

"I know, I just feel bad"

"Well don't" Junhui then pecked my lips.

"OMG GET A ROOM" Vernon yelled with milk dripping from his face and a few cheerios on his cheeks (I imagined them eating cheerios for some reason)

"Vernonie you have milk and cheerios all over your face" Seungkwan said walking into the room pulling a not so happy Jihoon behind him.

Vernon quickly grabbed a napkin and wiped off his face.

"Ok, so who's next" Seungkwn asked as he shoved Jihoon towards Seungcheol.

"I vote Soonyoung and Seokmin, to let the maknae sleep a little longer since he needs sleep" Seungcheol said and we were all nodding in agreement until Soonyoung barged out of the room.

"Nope we're already up you'll have to go wake the baby up" Soonyoung said with Seokmin trudging behind him.

"Hey, don't call me a baby, I'm almost 16" Chan said as he came out his room.

"But you're my baby Chan, whose baby are you..." Jeonghan said sitting down at the table next to Joshua.

Chan sighed "Jeonghans baby" and Jeonghan nodded in agreement.

After it being quiet for a minute or so Seungcheol stood up "since we're all here I'm going to talk about our plans for today"

We all sat there listening because we know there will be no way we're getting out of practice.

"So today we're going to be choosing our stage names and hair colours. Along with if you're going to cut it. Other than that you all have the rest of the day off, so make sure you figure out those two things. I'll be back around 14:00 (2 PM) I have to make some arrangements with our manager"

We didn't say anything out loud but we were all super excited because we'll get to relax for once.

Seungcheol left right away to meet with our manager. 

"Whoohoo~" Soonyoung yelled "FreeTime"

We all got up and started cheering. 

Jihoon then stood on a chair and told us to quiet down "remember we still have to figure out those two things so come to me when you've decided them and I'll write them down"

We nodded our heads and returned to our rooms. 

Junhui layed down on the bed and motioned me to go over next to him.

 "So what are your thoughts" I asked him as I played down. 

"Hmmm.... I'm thinking of just going with Jun. I can't really think of anything else"

I sat up and looked at him "What?" He questioned

"You do look like a Jun, you just would need a haircut"

He sat up and looked at me "What's wrong with my hair?!?" 

"Its too long, you'd look better with short hair....and please dye it back to brown"

"Fine I'll try it, maybe. What about you?"

"I want to be called The8 because if you turn the 8 sideways it looks like an infinity sign. Plus its a well liked number in China."

"And what about your hair" he said while ruffling my hair.

"Light blond"I said without hesitation, I knew what I wanted right away.

"Okay then, shall we go tell Jihoon" I nodded and he got up to pull me off the bed. 

We told Jihoon, well he told Jihoon, and he said he just has to double check with Seungcheol to see if it's alright. 

Since we had an hour left we decided to take a nap, but we really just listened to music. (Now all the kpop groups can be included) 

"Do you think that one day we'll be able to meet big groups like Exo and SHINee and BTS and all those other groups" I asked looking over at him.

"One day we will" 

"Promise?" I asked holding out my pinky

"Promise" he said and linked our fingers. I then reached up and pecked him on the lips.

"I love you" I said and kissed him again, a little longer. 

"Love you too" he leaned down and kissed me. 

"I'M BACK" someone yelled. And I'm guessing it's Seungcheol. 

We went out of the room and went to tell him about out decisions. But realized that Jihoon had already told him. 

"Ok so I approve your decisions and I advise that you get your hair done asap so that you don't have to do as much right before our debut"

"Do you mind if we go now" I asked and Junhui looked over at me like I was crazy.

"Sure" Seungcheol said agreeingly. 

I grabbed Junhui's hand and pulled him out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay, I finally finished. Sorry it took so long, I was watching Descendants of the Sun and I loved it!!!

The next chapter will hopefully be updated on my birthday which is May 10th. So yay!

Sorry I didn't proofread.

Please vote and comment!!

BYee!!!