New...Everything?

When you realize

Minghao's POV.

I pulled him down the block and soon enough we made it to the hair dressers. We waited in line and soon enough it was our turns. I was on the opposite side of the room and couldn't see him so I just waited patiently for the hair dresser.

She came up behind me "So what do you want honey?"

"Can you dye my hair light blond and trim the ends a bit?"

"Sure thing" She pivoted on her heels and went to go find the hair dye (Coloring?) I'm guessing.

I was sitting there looking in the mirror at my hair for one final time until I heard footsteps behind me.

"Time to start" she said while turning my chair around and started.

It took about an hour for her to finish.

She turned my chair around and I looked in the mirror.

"OMG" I yelled

"Is something wrong" she asked me

"No...absolutely nothings wrong....I love it!!! Can I touch it?"

"Sure?"

I reached up and ruffled my hair 
Its so soft!!!

I was so concentrated on my new hair that I didn't see someone come up behind me.

"It looks good" a familiar voice said behind me while ruffling my hair. I looked up and almost didn't recognize him.

"Wow......" He looked amazing, I knew short hair would fit him well, but not this well.

"Ready to go, I already paid" he said (I'm guessing you guys already know its Junhui).

I nodded my head and got out of the chair. "Thank you" we both said and went out of the hair dressers.

It was already late so we decided it would be better if we returned to our dorm.

We arrived quickly since the dorm was only a block away. We walked in and everyone gaped at us.

"What?" I asked.

They still stood there until Seungkwan spoke up "Your hair!"

"Yeah what about it" Junhui asked.

"We dyed it, remember" I whispered to him.

"Of course I remember, it was like 10 minutes ago" Junhui whispered back to me.

I rolled my eyes and pulled him over to where everyone was sitting.

"So what names and haircolors did everyone pick?" Junhui asked as we sat down.

Seungcheol handed me the list with all the names. And Junhui and I looked at it

|•Seungcheol-SCoups.     |
|•Hansol-Vernon.             |
|•Wonwoo (same).           |
|•Mingyu (same).             |
|•Jeonghan (same).          |
|•Seungkwan (same)       |
|•Jisoo-Joshua                   |
|•Jihoon -Woozi                |
|•Seokmin-Dokyeom/DK|
|•Junhui - Jun                   |
|•Soonyoung-Hoshi         |
|•Minghao- The8              |
|•Chan-Dino                      |

"And with the hair colors, were going to surprise each other. Only the manager, Jihoon, and I know them" Seungcheol said and then sat back down.

Why can't we know theirs, they've already seen ours.  I pouted and slouched back into the chair.

"Ok, so its getting late and I'm guessing you guys want some sleep since its about a week until we debut." Our manager said as he walked into the room. "We're debuting this month so everyone better get ready for all the promoting. And get some sleep tonight. Also we're going to rearrange where your going to sleep tomorrow morning and give you a day to move all your stuff"

Ever since we moved 2 weeks ago, we've been randomly sleeping all over the dorm. I usually just end up sleeping on the couch with Junhui.

"Alright so where are we going to sleep tonight." Junhui said while standing in front of me holding our pillows and blanket. Everyone else was in the room talking to one another. 

I got up and took some pillows from him and shrugged my shoulders "Its up to you" he said while trying to get a better hold on the stuff he was carrying.

"Why do you always at that" I whined "can't you just pick for once" 

"Fine I'll pick...follow me" he started leaving the room and of course I followed him. 

He stopped in front of the only one person room and turned round Of course he chose this room "umm I can't open the door" 

"I got it" Chan said and opened the door as he walked by. 

"Thanks!" Junhui and I echoed.  Junhui pushed the door open with his back and then threw the pillows on the bed. 

He the light and held the door open for me. 

I went in and started organizing the bed while he got changed. "I got the rest, go get changed" I let him deal with the rest and quickly got changed. By the time I finished he was still struggling with putting the top cover on so I went over to the other side of the bed and helped.

"Thanks babe" he said and I froze. My cheeks started to heat up.

"W-what do you just c-call me?" I asked, my cheeks got hotter by the second and I bet I look like a cherry now. 

"Babe. Now get in bed" he said with a smirk on his face while climbing underneath the covers. 

I hesitated for a second but got in anyways. I lied there looking at the ceiling and Hungry turned off the light. I've been so confused lately. Like what do I call the other members. Their real names or stage names. And I wonder if it'll feel weird with everyone's hair suddenly changing. 

"Whatcha thinkin about" Junhao said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and I looked over at him.

"...What do you want me to call you?..." I asked concerningly. He looked up and I could tell he was thinking.

After a minute he replied "Junnie hyung, or Jun, or Junhui. I don't really care, even though I prefer Junnie hyung. What do you you want me to call you."

" well I don't want you to call me babe" I looked over and he smirked again "just stick with Hao hao for now" 

"Ok, good cause I like our nicknames, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to call you babe"

"if you do, you're never going to get another kiss from me again" I cautioned.

He pulled back his arms and pouted. Ugh why does he have to pout, he looks so cute. "But I like calling you babe, I think your reaction is cute"

I sighed "I give up, you're gonna end up calling me babe anyways and I won't be able to resist kissing you" I paused for a second "OMG WHAT DID I JUST SAY" I buried myself under the covers and could hear him laughing

"Minghao come out"

"NO I'M TOO EMBARRASSED" 

He pulled the covers off me and I buried my face in my hands. 

"You're too cute" 

"YOU AREN'T MAKING THE SITUATION BETTER" 

"STOP YELLING AND JUST KISS ALREADY" Jeonghan said through the wall. 

"SORRY"I yelled back "and I'm sorry for yelling at you too"

"Minghao, stop apologizing. You literally did nothing wrong" I sighed and rapped my arms around his waist. He smelled like apples. 

"I love you" I looked up and kissed him quickly. 

"I love you too" he smiled and kissed my forehead. 

I smiled and we went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHY AM I SUCH A TERRIBLE PERSON. I SAID I WOULD UPDATE ON MY BIRTHDAY,BUT THAT WAS LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO. 

Oh and I need your opinion on what I should with everyone's names and if I should keep their real names or switch over to their stage names. Please comment your opinion!

Please comment and pressure me to update!

BYee!!!