BLAME ME,NOT THEM!

BLAME ME, NOT THEM!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MADE FINAL TOUR DAY 3 in SEOUL

 

WE LIKE 2 PARTY YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

WE LIKE 2 PARTY meori wie hae tteul ttaekkaji

WE LIKE 2 PARTY YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

WE LIKE 2 PARTY seojjogeseo hae tteul ttaekkaji

 


Bigbang heats the stage for their final tour MADE. They’re rounding all stage areas to face the fans and make the mood up. When Daesung part at we like to party almost ended, Hyungs are searching for Seungri who is not at stage. Signaling one of another, they’re starting to plan something to distract the fans at Seungri part.  When Taeyang, who is known as the best improvisator voice at Bigbang wants to take part of maknae, suddenly maknae’s voice audible at Olympic Gymnastic Area and his face captured at the big screen. He spotted at VIP Zone in the crowded of fans at front row.

 

Dasi doraoji anheul oneureul wihae

Jeo haneureul hyanghae geonbaehae

 

He sing while standing at the center of 2 fan-girls, used hoodie and jackets that making them looks so casual. At left hands, they had crown-sticks Bigbang version 4 and right hands at their mouths to cover shy-ness. Seungri puts his hands at the shoulder of girl on the right and gives his microphone to girl who stands at his left.

 

At the stage, hyungs kept sing while watching at the big screen. When the song almost ends, Taeyang is starting to make atmosphere up:

 

I say BIG, you say BANG

BIG ---------------BANG

BIG----------------BANG

 

I say BIG, you say BANG

BIG ---------------BANG

BIG----------------BANG

 

 

Taeyang makes a beat and music kept playing; volume down. “VIP, I can’t hear your voice, anybody here?”

 

VIP screams answering Taeyang.

 

“Come on guys, give me the beat ….” Taeyang started to make sample of clap hands from we like to party followed by members.

 

We Like to party …….. yeah yeah yeah yeah

We Like to Party…….

 

“Hey Seungri, give the microphone to those girls” suddenly leader of Bigbang makes a sound.

 

Seungri smiles from ear to ear and makes them closer to him. Taeyang take the leads, “Hey girls, don’t make me force you to show the world; let’s follow me, 1…2..3…4….. WE LIKE TO PARTY,,, please say ……”

No answer from those girls, but the loud answer from VIP.

 

ONE MORE TIME…. WE LIKE TO PARTY…..

 

Seungri force them to sing, then finally they followed the beat, “ Yeah..yeah…yeah..yeah….” Top’s beat box echoing at Stadium.

 

WE LIKE TO PARTY…….and the girls answering one more time “YEAH…YEAH…YEAH..YEAH”  meori wie hae tteul ttaekkaji


Music get louder and they sing at the last part one more time, successfully make the mood high up. VIP screams wilder and wilder while the big screen showing Seungri spot. Bigbang get laugh and Daesung guides VIP to scream louder.  G-Dragon and Taeyang looking to each other laughing cutely and as usual oldest hyung takes the towel to clean his sweat.

 

 “Hyung, I am really really proud to BIGBANG” Seungri said from the far.

 

“Wae….wae…” Daesung’s answer and he still can’t hide his laugh.

 

“VIP…….” Seungri Scream. “Give round applause for SO…..NYU…..SI……DE” VIP is whoo-ing and claps hand gloriously. “Oh My God… I don’t believe it….that SONYUSIDE is VIP” with his self-confidences, Seungri teasing both girls who already get shy to maximum level.

 

“Seungri-ssi” G-Dragon said

 

“Ne—hyung…”

 

“Which Sonyuside is in there?”

 

Bigbang knows well how teasing girls who has already get scared and shy to the crowds. SNSD in BIGBANG concert- is one of the impossible things in world. How SM will react to this; at this time YG would be happy and cheer his bottle.

 

In a minute, timeline already crowds with many photos from screen: SEUNGRI-2 GIRLS and headlines wrote “ SNSD is VIP”

 

“Noona…….” Sungri called them…”Noona….” While both girls still shy and bowed their head. “Sorry hyung, I think Kim Taeyeon ssi and Tiffany ssi really shy at this time”

 

When Seungri mouthing 2 names from SNSD, VIP scream more more more louder and starting to chanting “SOSHIBANG..SOSHIBANG….SOSHIBANG”

 

KIM TAEYEON AND TIFFANY ARE VIP

 

1. [+1,508, -175] SOSHIBANG… we get back to 2009

2. [+1,505, -20] GTAE is REAL oh my GOD, then TOPFANY is also real.

3. [+902, -9] Maknae brings peace- after this YG will give Maknae new album again.

4. [+208, -70] Waiting for another party at YG house. SM what are you doing now?

 

At the final part of concert, Bigbang doing Encore and make the encore longer than before. They bid their farewell with one of the most fantastic song in Korea who is already addicts many of babies around the worlds, FANTASTIC BABY…

 

As usual, they also promise to comeback soon with full Album and visit countries in the world to bid farewell before their military services come. They’re closing the concert, making the audience guiltier with situation. Almost fans feeling sad about military service, SOSHIBANG shipper gets wilder with their imagination, Fan Fiction writers found ideas for next story, Sasaeng hurriedly take outside door to follow the members, Dispatch prepares their camera to hopefully get the most anticipating news about GTAE’s rumors last year. 

 

Seunghyun’s Villa, Hannamdong

 

At 3 o’clock, Seunghyun comebacks to his villa after finish BIGBANG party at private club who is rented by YG FAMILY for MADE final concert. Seunghyun enters his room and laying his body at the bed. He looks tired and sober because there’s so many wines poured to his mouth; he closed his eyes and falling asleep without changing the clothes.

“I can’t sleep with a guy who smell bad … “ There’s a woman voice heard from the room so softly and spoiled.

“Miyoung, I am really tired baby. Let me get sleep with this” Seunghyun said.

Tiffany opens up the blanket and approach Seunghyun’s head, “ Baby, if you are not clean your body within 3 seconds, let me clean you up…1…” Seunghyun smile and he pretends to not move. “….3” Tiffany faster her counts, “Okay, you choose this, CHOI SEUNGHYUN” Tiffany grabs his collar, pull up his body and lead him to bathroom. “Open up your clothes now…” Tiffany gives him a sit at the edge of bathtub, while Seunghyun kept pretends to sleepy.

“Baby, I am really tired. Even to unclothe my dress. ” Seunghyun nags and let his head lay down at  Tiffany ‘s chest. “ You know babe, the sensation will be better if you start it first”.

“Okay Seunghyun, it is not my fault so let me show you the effect of ignoring me for 3 days”. Tiffany ripped his Saint Laurent shirt button- she kissed him passionately; meanwhile seunghyun’s hands is already at her to lead her sit at his lap. After done with his button; tiffany opening up another button at his jeans, “Babe, I can’t open this….” Tiffany smile.

Seunghyun follows his wife to standing up for a while. Tiffany is a master while doing a ually contact with seunghyun. From the start of their marriage, tiffany who was always teach Seunghyun for kind a materials and learning for their future happiness. Seunghyun is such a cool man outside and inside. He really scared to start the kiss; he feel awkward to open girl’s shirt; he is such a man who had hard to be stimulated by a woman. Thing being easy if it was about art, especially chairs.

Luckily, his face and iness make tiffany be patiently to face this man. After she know that he loves that freaking chairs so much; she started to buying the artwork chairs and put at her apartment. She was teasing him and done that at the chair. In Fact, it was a big succeess… Seunghyun and chairs is a wild combination. Seunghyun is better than another her exs (at the chairs).

Top is already now, it’s time for Tiffany to undress herself by herself. Top scare to do it as usual- After they both ready; they leaning at USD 10,000 bathtub designed for couple and playing music while pour a water. They are soaking the body; while husband hugging wife so tight.

 

“I Miss You, baby. Can I get my Choi Seunghyun back” Tifanny said in his chest.

“I am back. I am here… You don’t need to be jealous. You own me forever; but VIP? Even not only for one year left” TOP said.

“Yes, I know. Are you sure with your decision?”

“Yes Miyoung. Very sure-as much as I say yes when I was replying the pastor answer to marry you”. Seunghyun kissed her cheeks and close his eyes

“Do you love your fans? I Mean, how is their feeling if they heard that BIGBANG WILL DISBAND?”

“I love them. I’m here today because of them; I can found you because I am T.O.P-but BIGBANG is not Bigbang if we’re at the stage not as five.” This time, Seunghyun hug her tighter. Tiffany knows that seunghyun is very sad at this time.

“Besides that” –Seunghyun continues, “I can’t write my status as a single man in my resgistration form to enter Military Service. I am a married guy; for this 3 years but ing life make me always write down that marital as a single”

“Don’t be like that-same here with me” Tiffany hugs him

“You know what baby; when we spread the world about our status; only you in your group that had a scandal. But for us, almost all of us had it. Seungri to be responsible with his 2 one night stands effects, luckily is only 2 from various countries he’d doing it.” Tiffany laughed a little. “ Youngbae  who is already married with Hyorin secretly….. Like us and that brat Jiyong, do I need to list down his scandals that spread out lately? Overdose, baby from a girl who come suddenly.. and many more…. It is too complicated.”

They’d silent for a while. Tiffany knows well in this industry idols need to be responsible not only to their self but also with the love from fans.

“We already disappointed VIP. They loved our famous, auras, performances and some of them feels that we teased them as a man and woman. We shouted as like the perfect man, who is available to every VIP, very healthy and worth it to be example. But in real, don’t ever follow our life. Even to introduce my girls to the world is still the scariest things until now,” Seunghyun starts to drop his tears.

“After this, you and me will always be the spotlight. Thanks to Seungri to started this drama to reveal our status – sorry to not let you know about this; this idea came up to Jiyong lately before concert today”. Seunghyun smiles.

Before the concert started, Jiyong talk to YG and the rest of Bigbang to start to reveal the scandals. He asked TOP to invite his wife and also Taeyeon. Like we all know, last year rumour about GTAE was extremely big and with their appearance at BIGBANG concert, rumour will be divided into two news. At least, not only TOPFANY in media but also GTAE. So Dispatch and paparazzi will have a big work fo two favourite rumours. Besides that, Jiyong needs GTAE rumours to been spread to ease for a while about his baby that soon to be born. He wants to give that woman a peace to rest until she gives a birth.

“Babe, no worries! I will endure your life. If your fans reject you, I will work hard to make our future happy, and our little Yunin happy” Tiffany kisses his lips to cheer him.

Tiffany leads the way to comfort her husband ually; she started to feel his abs at stomach, and chest and his face. So does seunghyun, he feels his wife beautiful pinky s; he loved to play with it until tiffany gives him her nags. Minutes later, the mood get  higher and this is the time to change all the pain and sadness in to a pleasure. While Seunghyun pushing entering his tight and pinky , tiffany gives her y moan that makes her husband wilder.

“Mommy, you so tight..” top said- Tiffany can’t answer it.

“Mommy…I Love you…” Seunghyun kept pushing, every seconds getting harder.

“ Moom.. mommy, I love you…” Seunghyun sweats fall into her stomach. Now, he can’t saying anything except groaning. He feels best sensation everytime doing this with his wife.

 

“MOMMMM….”

“Yes babe?” Tiffanny answered.

“MOMMMM…”

“What’s that baby?” Tiffany kept enjoying Seunghyun pushs..

Tttokkk-ttokkk-toookk “MOMMM…” Suddenly tiffany open her eyes and push her husband and make him feels annoyed.

“What’s that babe?” Seunghyun asked.

“I think there’s another people here calling me mom besides you.”

“Who’s that?” they both shocked. “ She was already sleep when I’d back home”

“ I will get up from here.. I think she’s awake..” Tiffany stands up from bathtub and grab the towels; putting her kimono.

“Just tell her that daddy is trying to give him a dongsaeng before enter military for 2 years”. Seunghyun teases her and laugh ily while tiffany stares at him sharply.

 

PHANTASIA CONCERT IN SINGAPORE

 

All the member of SNSD already arrived at Singapore last night for their concert. Tiffany and Taeyeon are still not confirming anything about SOSHIBANG Rumors that created  a week a go.

“Booo.. I am sorry to make things hard” Tiffany said while preparing their make up together.

“I really want to smack that maknae, If Jiyong didn’t tell me about their condition” Taeyeon answers her. “I will help you to clear this scandal and make our fans to accept your status now.”

“thank you boo… I love you “ Tiffany hugs her.

“Let me know, when you’re ready to announce this, okay?”

Tiffany nods to her best friend, Taeyeon.  “ I will repay this with everything you want”

“Okay… after this, just let me know short things about that kiddos leader.” Taeyeon’ s cheeks turn red and she smile.

“Hold on. What do you mean? KWON JIYONG?”

“sssssttttt…….” Taeyeon nods and runs away from tiffany, to prepare for their opening.

“DON’T YOU EVER DARE TO KNOW THAT KIM TAEYEON….” Tiffany said.

The concert doing well so far and now time for the girls prepare encore stage to sing 4-5 songs. Encore starts with GEE ; They ride the moving stage to get closer to fans at VIP side; stand at the small stage designed for encore stage. SONE screams higher until the last song will soon to be sing. LION HEART is their last. For this song, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Yuri get their turn to stand at that small stage.

“SONE…. This feels so bad but I am sorry to saying that this is our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter