The first time

FORBIDDEN LOVE

Now I was laying in bed with 'my Howon' ( I still felt awkward when thinking about those words). A bed sheet covered the two of us. I was hugging Howon and his head's burrying in my chest. I heard Howon mumbled

"Hyung-ah, why do you like me?".

"Uhm, let me think. Because you're adorable?". I chuckled and played with his hair.

I couldn't see his face but I felt he's burning in my chest. Howon didn't admit but I knew he liked it when people called him cute. I reached for his chin and lifted his head up, facing me " You have to tell me why you like me first, then I'll tell you mine".

Howon got into his thought then he slowly answered. I was able to see his sincerity from every single words he said "I had a terible past. Usually I don't want to remember these memories nor I have intention to tell anyone but because it's you, I'll spill out. I once was by a strange man..."

"What???... Who did that to you?", I suddenly shouted. 

Howon smiled softly  "Calm down hyung. That's all just the past now. Besides, I don't know who did that to me either. Let me finish my story, okay?".

I nodded but inside me was there a storm of anger. If anything, I want to kill the jerk hurting my Howon.

"So after that acident, I got an afraid-stranger-affection. I will freak out whenever a stranger touches me. That's why I acted weirdly the first time you came close to me..."

I recalled the memories of our first meeting

FLASHBACK

I was crawling down the school backyard ( it's my first day in high school and I didn't feel like playing with anyone, especially girls who kept trying to get my phone number.Well I just could blame myself for being too handsome!!) when a boy suddenly hit on me. We both fall to the ground and the boy got a would on his right arm. He quickly stood up, covering his would with his left hand  and saying "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." continuosly. I didn't know what to do except for staring at the boy. After awhile, the boy said "I'm sorry" one last time, picked up his stuffs and ran away. At first, I thought my eyes had played a trick on me because that boy looked unbelievably the same as the one in my picture. When I got my soul back, I realised he's excactly the one who I was looking for all that time. But thanks to my unluck, he's no longer in my vision. I triedly called at the classroom with all of my disappointment. 'Stupid, you idiot, why don't you chase after him sooner? How can you see him again in this enormous school?', I scolded myself and hit my head repeatedly. I quiet looked like a crazy man at that moment; nevertheless, there were still some girls coming close to me as I was walking past the corridoor. I yelled ' Ya leave me alone" but they just whispered excitedly with each other " Don't you see that. He's so cool". God, how could they not understand I wasn't interested in girls. I'd already found the love of my love and he just ran away from me. Poor me !!

Sometimes, I thought maybe the God loved me. He gave me a handsome face, a prosperous father, and more importantly, he gave me a second chance to fix my stupidity. When I was about to entered the classroom, I changed my mind. I just needed a place to heal my heart would so I went to the school health room to sleep. That's where I met my mysterious boy again. He's sitting there, applying some kind of cream on his woulded arm. I was so happy that I couldn't control myself and ran to the boy, hugging him. Right at the moment I touched him, the boy panicked and shoved me away, screaming " Stay away from me". Adding more to my shock was that the boy's body's shaking violently. He seemed like having a hard time refrain from freaking out. Then he quickly walked away, leaving me alone in the room.

That's the second time I screw up everything. I had to admit that my action was kind of sudden and inappropriate for those who just met each other the second time ( maybe with him was the first time) but how could he overreact like that? 'This boy was really weird', I thought. Let's get back to te situation. I had just missed the chance to talk to him AGAIN; yet AGAIN, thanks to the lovely, sweety God above, the boy forgot his student card right beside where I was sitting. And from that magical card, I figured out that the boy's name was Howon and he studied in the same class as me. 

How incident!

END FLASHBACK

"Hyung, do you remember the first time we me?", Howon asked me.

I wanted to tell him that was the second time but I still nodded anyway. Howon continued

"  All of sudden, you hugged me and that scared me a lot. I didn't know what to do but to run as far from you as possible. But unluckily, we are in the same class".

"You think it is unlucky to be my classmate?", I pouted, making my best puppy face.

Howon hit my chest " Hyung, don't make that face to me. I do think it's my bad luck from the very beginning. By the way, why did you hug me? I'm sure I've never seen you before".

" Because you are so cute that I couldn't refrain from putting you in my arms?" . I grinned when pinching his cheek. It is not the right time to tell him about his picture in my father's room. Maybe I will tell him later.