Problems

FORBIDDEN LOVE

As time went by, Sunggyu's love for Howon grew bigger and bigger. Now they were 18 and 16. Every day, Sunggyu woke Howon up with a peck on his lip, ate breakfast and went to school together. Sunggyu thought those days would last forever, would never end. But life didn't flow as you expected, something came up. Since Howon was a child, he loved to dance so much that he ate dancing, slept dancing. One night, when they were in bed ( because Howon's afraid of darkness, Sunggyu had to sleep with him), Howon asked Sunggyu " Hyung, what do you want to do in future?" .
Thinking a little bit, Sunggyu replied " I want to be your husband ^^".
" Hyung ah, I asked seriously. For me, I'd love to become an idol", Hoya pouted.
"Then I wish your dream comes true. For me, I just want to be your husband" , Sunggyu grinned.
Hoya hit Sunggyu 's arm repeatedly until he yelled " Yah, I'm just kidding.  I won't marry you" .
Suddenly, Howon buried his head in Sunggyu's chest and whispered " But if I don't have anyone to marry, I'll marry you hyung" then he closed his eyes.
Sunggyu waited till Howon fall asleep that he said in a low voice " Although I'm desperate for you, we still can't get married. After all, we are brothers, not blood, but still brothers". In Sunggyu's heart's core, he hated their brothers relationship but he knew that if his parents hadn't adopted Howon then he would never have a chance to meet Howon and fall in love with him. Never in his mind did Sunggyu regret being Howon's older brother. And about Howon's words, he just thought that was kid dream, he would soon be bored with it.
 
 
In Howon's first year in high school, he took part in a dance club named 'Infinite' and became a lead dancer, more confident, less afraid of strangers. Sixteen-year-old Howon now was very handsome, way too much attractive but still the cutest thing in Sunggyu'eyes. Girls died for him but he seemed not very interested in girls, which turned out Sunggyu's luck after all. Howon now didn't need Sunggyu by his side, didn't go to school or go home with Sunggyu anymore. Sunggyu's baby had already grown up now but as long as he still stayed with Sunggyu, he fined with it. One evening, when Sunggyu was studying for his entrance exam in university, Howon ran to him and called to
"Hyung I participated in a dance competition with a friend of mine and we won first prize"
"Congratulate on you. My baby dances so perfectly. I know you will win every single competition you join in. By the way, who did you dance with???", Sunggyu questioned.
Hoya broke into a broad grin "I danced with Woohyun hyung. We are so compatible. I love dancing with him". There's a love light in Howon'eyes every time he talked about Woohyun and Sunggyu really detested it. He tried to hide his anger when saying
" Howon how many times do I have to tell you, he's not your hyung!! He's the same age as you". Sunggyu raised his voice at the end of the sentence. His face looked angrily.
Howon blinked " But he asked me to call him hyung. I feel like calling him hyung as well. He's one month older than me and he always protects me when...when...."
" I'm the only hyung of you"  Sunggyu yelled. He shoved him onto the bed and straddled him "And he protects you when what?".
Laying under Sunggyu, Howon burst into tears because of Sunggyu's sudden anger. He shouted " Why are you so mad at me? I did nothing wrong. I just call Woohyun hyung what I feel like, it's none of your business. Stay away from me". He then stood up and got out of the room. Before banging on the door, Howon turned his head 
" Woohyun hyung's with me when you are too focus on studying and just forget me", then he left.
Being left alone in the room, Sunggyu fall onto his knee. Why was he mad at Howon? What had he done? He whimpered "I'm sorry" but no one answered him. Lately, since he was busy studying and he assumed Howon didn't need him anymore, Sunggyu didn't take care of him much. That's when Howon became closer to Woohyun. This guy, Woohyun, was a transfered student. He's such cheesy and full of stupid ageo. From the very first day, Woohyun had got interest in Howon and followed him everywhere. At first, Howon felt scared of Woohyun but after awhile, he's comfortable with him.
" I feel safe when I'm with him hyung", that's what Howon said. Day by day, Howon's futher from Sunggyu and closer to Woohyun. There was a hint of love in Howon's eyes when he talked about Woohyun and Sunggyu's jealous with it. He felt insecure; still he thought Howon would never like a greasy guy like Woohyun. But now he ruined everything. He made Howon hate him.
What he gonna do now?