Beginning

Until When

A girl with a tiny body and a pretty face look hurried. Everyone glanced at her and she just avoid it and she still walked at a fast pace, her face showing emotion now.

“What the hell is this?” she said while she stomped her foot to the ground, right after she found her target. This cunning man really make her run out of idea for every his behavior and Taeyeon feel this is her limit. 

“Why ? Last night you said you want this right?” Jiyong said with his naughty smile that always can make Taeyeon melting, but this time that smile isn't working because Taeyeon feel so angry to him. 

“Are you insane? Oh my freaking Jiyong. It's just a joke and yet it’s a ! You put it in front of my room and unluckily my mother found it!”

“So? She will know it’s just a joke for you.” Jiyong said with his bright smile and Taeyeon glance to him.

“No, she didn’t think same with you. She think i just use it last night and she really furious right now.”

“Ok. I am sorry.”

“What ? Sorry ? Oh no, babe, you must say it in front of my mother so she not think i’m .”

“Ok, i will tell her later. So is it clear now?” he feel guilty now and he  give her an awkward smile. Fool Jiyong, sometimes he forget that Taeyeon is a woman and isn't a natural thing for a woman.

"Ugh, i really can't stay mad at you. You ing Kwon !" She said while smile, and it cause a little chuckle to Jiyong. Jiyong feel so happy now, and he take Taeyeon her and twined their fingers. 

"I'm so thankful to God, that He gave me a best girl friend in this world to accompany me." he said and look at Taeyeon eyes. 

"Geez, cheesy !" she said and landed her in his lap. And he just chuckles and hug her waist. He lean his head in Taeyeon chest. Taeyeon hug him back and rubbed his back.

"Ji"

"Hmm ?"

"Thank you for born into this world." she said and give Jiyong a tight hug. He just give her a wide smile and give her a kiss in her lips. 

"Kim Tae - OMG ! Ya ! What are you doing Kim effing Taeyeon ?! Geez, you will give me a nightmare dream tonight. Ugh, my innocent eyes. Ya ! Have you done guys?" Tiffany said while her hand cover her eyes. Taeyeon quickly stand up and her face totally become red now. 

"Oh no Tiff, we done. You can open your eyes now." Jiyong said with a light face. He really happy when he saw Taeyeon face that suddenly become red. 

"Yah, i know that this is your waiting room Kwon Jiyong, but hell, you still in public, and you didn't even closed that door ? What if someone come and take a photo of you then publish it and boom. It will be a huge scandal and i'm sure you're will die. Hear that ? DIE ! Geez, how can i have a freak friends like you ?" Tiffany said while sit in Jiyong sofa. 

"But Tiff, it's not Jiyong fault, it's mine. It's me who didn't close the door." Taeyeon said and sit beside Tiffany. Jiyong just watch them and he doesn't know why but when Taeyeon defend him, he feel happy. 

"ya ! You too. How can you become so stupid and not respect Kim Taeyeon ? Don't you realized when you came to this room, everyone saw you came to Jiyong room and what do you think about that ? What will they think ?" Tiffany said, and Taeyeon just bow her head. 

"Yah, Tiffany, relax man. Taeyeon-ah, listen don't ever think about what Tiffany said ok ? Shrug it off, after all it's not your fault. It's my fault too, if i didn't put the in front of your house you won't be here. So Tiff, don't blame Taeyeon." Jiyong said 

"What ? You freaking crazy Jiyong ! How could you put that in-" 

"Shut up Tiff " suddenly Seunghyun came and they look at Seunghyun. 

"What ?" Seunghyun said while raised his eyebrow. Jiyong and Taeyeon just shake their head. 

"Ugh, but Oppa, they always make us worried by their behavior. What if they got into trouble ? You know i just don't want my friends have a problem." Tiffany said, defend herself. Taeyeon and Jiyong just look at each other and grinned. 

"Hey, they are adult and they know what they should do and what they shouldn't do.”

“Ugh, fine.” she said and pout.

“Yah, Hwang. Don’t angry to me, i don’t want you use a lot of strength for them. We have a things to do right ? “ he said and give an ‘you know what i’m talking about’ . Tiffany suddenly blushed, and it make Jiyong and Taeyeon chuckle.

“Hwang ert, what are you thinking about ? I’m not talking about i’m talking about that plan.”  Seunghyun said, and it make Tiffany realized. ‘Ugh, babo Tiff’ she thought.

“What plan ?” Jiyong said, and Tiffany turn her head to him and she quickly give an strange reply that cause Jiyong and Taeyeon feel unsure.

“Nothing, just a plan to have a collaboration with Seunghyun.”

“Really ? You never mention about that plan to me, Tiff. Is you hiding something behind us ?” Taeyeon said because Tiffany look so suspicious.

“No babe, i never lie to you, right ? I really don’t hiding anything behind you. You know i always tell you about anything right ? It just i forgot to tell that plan to you.” Tiffany said and quickly hug Taeyeon and try to make Taeyeon sure about that. And Seunghyun, that fool man just smirk and it make Tiffany want to punch her boyfriend.

“Geez, enough for this. I am really hungry, can we eat now ? Let’s go to our favorite restaurant.” Jiyong said and quickly take Taeyeon hand, and put his hand in her waist. They walk out from the waiting room. And people who see them just give a curious look.

Tiffany and Seunghyun who left behind, walk with Seunghyun hand in Tiffany shoulder.

“Choi Seunghyun, if you ever mention about it again, i will surely kick your little Choi and punch you in your face. You almost ruined our plan, you freaking idiot !” Tiffany said while give Seunghyun a lot of pinch in his chest.

“Aww, okay honey i’m sorry, i don’t meant it, okay ? So now stop pinch me or i will make you can’t go sleep this night.” Seunghyun said and give a serious expression.

“Ugh, i really hate you Choi !”

“Thank you honey, i love you too. And Tiff, if you kick my little Choi, you can’t taste it anymore, right ?” Seunghyun said and quickly run before Tiffany kick him.

“YA ! YOU AND YOUR ERT MIND. COME HERE CHOI SEUNGHYUN !” Tiffany said and chase Seunghyun.

**

Hello, i’m back with new chapter, what do you think about it ? Sorry for late update, i’ve just finish my exam and because of that i can’t publish any story, and next week, i also have a practice exam. I hope you like this chapter ! And i’m asing for you to wish me luck, kk. Okay, bye! Thank you ! Sorry if there are a lot of typo. Kk, hwaiting :D