CL ''The Baddest Female''

Fake Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am a Lee Chaerin. A girl with a big dream who had the chance to fulfill it. After four years I'm still in the most powerfull building, YG Entertaiment. Our sajagnim, Yang Hyun-Suk, is a good man with big heart and he knows what to do, when to do or how to do. Sometimes, when the media will accuses him about our groups debut or releasing a new song. It is very hard to compose and to create new music and people don't want to believe this thing. Anyway, this is my new familly and I love them.

This was lovely until I saw for the first time that man. G-Dragon. He is an idiot and a senseless human without heart. I never wanted to talk with him or to be near him. I think his inffluence is bad. 

Now, look at me standing on a bench, crying because nobody should have part of something like this in life. God, I am unlucky and such a crybaby.

"You should stop. It's not good for your face.'' I turned to the right and I saw him sitting out there with arms crossed.

''JiYong-sshi... You should stop. Not everything is spinning around you, ok? So, leave me alone. I'll call my manager and I beg him to transfer some money.'' I said in the most polite tone. "How I said earlier. I don't know you, you don't me. You change your mood from 5 to 5 minutes. Right now you are gentle and the very next second a mean one.''

''Let's talk about this in the apartament please. Everyone is looking at us.'' He said ashamed.

''So what? No one understand us.'' I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter