LA baby, baby

Fake Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

We are outside the airport still looking for a taxi. I am a little sad because a realise that is wasn't I good idea to marry with Jiyong. I have a bad feeling about this marriage. Maybe I did a mistake. Maybe I distroyed Jiyong's life or his relationship with his girlfriend. I looked at him and I have seen despair on his face. It was that bad? Come on. It is just a break up not the end of the world.

"You are ok?" I asked him as I approached where he was.

"Why do you care?" he respond with another question. Right, why do I care so much? I don't know who the hell are you, what you like and where you live, but instead I am your wife. I just know you are the famous G-Dragon, the leader and rapper of Big Bang and you are working for the same company.

"I just asked something simple. Is up to you if you will answer or no. I am not that bad and neither a as you think, Jiyong-sshi" I answered short.

"Just don't... Please." He cut it. A taxi stopped near as and the driver put the baggage in the truck. We got in the car and Jiyong was looking outside the window. So, the dragon is upset? Is fine for me as long as he will not spoil my holiday. I take the phone out and write a message for the girls that we are safe and to not worry and to not ask nothing about how me and this man are. I am not in the mood to talk about this.

After a 30 minutes we are at the hotel ready to take our rooms. And the bad news were keep going.

"H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter