≈ again ≈

Satisfaction: Stories (1st=Taeyeon)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

≈ again;
"When it rains, the memories fall down and the pain spreads" - Rain by Kim Taeyeon

 

The sidewalk glistened from the storm that just passed as the sun came out once again. A little girl from the building above stood on her tiptoes, peering out the windows of the kitchen. Her lips slowly curved upwards when she saw the scenery below caused by the wind and the rain.

"Look, no, oppa look!", the girl bounced up and down while pulling her older brother shirt. Her brother who stood by her was currently really into the game he was playing on his new gameboy. With a grumpy look, he sighed before following his sister's eyes out the window and down below to the streets.

There really wasn't much to look at, only if you were young would you ever appreciate some things. It was only some batches of leaves thrown upon the driveway, some broken tree branches, some squirrels and pigeons pecking on the ground. Is it destruction? Probably not. Not to that point. But is it something for someone to jump up and down about in joy. Probably not either.

With furrowed eyebrows, the boy glanced down only to see what most others see - dirtiness from the mud, messiness from the fallen leaves, and noisiness from the animals. The only thing was the sun shined brightly through the clouds and he can go out to play. Or not, because their parent will likely not let him get his clothes and shoes covered in mud. They were tired enough from work. Today was one of their few rest days.

"Taeyeon-ah, what's up with that awe look on you," called their mom. She sat in the dining room where she could still see the two kids, now glaring at each other. Upon her lap was a dvd player in which she was watching a drama by a very popular actor. Sad romance dramas were her favorite and the actor was so worthy to swoon over. 

"Oh rain, oh rainbow, my dears come through~", little Taeyeon sang with a calm face while still gripping on the window, her eyes glued to it. Her mother heard her sweet child's voice singing and chuckled while shaking her head. 

"I wonder if she can be a singer one day if she continues ", she mumbles with the smile still on her, staring at her child's back. 

• • • • • •

Fastforwarding to the present, little girl Taeyeon is still little, but now only in height. She has her huge bright eyes, her megawatt smile, and of course, her powerful vocals to sing ballads that this country loved so much. Now with a stage to call her own, Taeyeon stays humble to herself, her fans, and her family.