P&D: Flower Dragon Heroes

▁▁▏Edge of the World
— Departure Tower
— Departure Tower
The First Trial —
The First Trial —
Special Rules:
Special Rules:
Challenge Mode : Team Challenge
No Continues
Challenge Mode : Team Challenge
No Continues
Leader Skill:
Leader Skill:
Ascending Dance
Ascending Dance
4x ATK when Jaejoong is unrestrained or when attacking with 4 Att. or 3 Att. + Heal at once
During a Team Challenge, your Friend's Leader Skill will not activate.
During a Team Challenge, your Friend's Leader Skill will not activate.

Their dungeon starts out easy enough. Feels like a breeze... well, except there is no breeze in the dungeon. The smell of stagnant water refuses to go away.

"Why did we even worry about this dungeon's level of difficulty? It only costed us three stamina... can't be that hard, right?" Maybe, Jaejoong... maybe.

"We've walked for a while... how come I don't see any more monsters? We only saw two back there and they were little dragon seed babies." Kou whines while picking at the top of Junki's head. Wait, does he have lice or something? No... more like maggots because, duh... he is kind of undead.

"You have not walked a single step since we entered the dungeon, Kou."

Kou rethinks everything... while latching on to his back like a little, red leech. "True, true. Want me to rephrase my question? I will... listen." She clears and starts over from the beginning. "You guys have walked for a while... how come I don't see any more monsters? Is that better, Junki, is that better?" She looks to Junki for his approval. Junki responds promptly with a grunt.

"Spoken too soon, Koucakes. There is definitely something ahead. Something... red and round."

"A red spider?!" Yoochun is already squirmish at the mere thought of a little, round spider with a rowdy face.

As the group of friends cautiously closes in on the red and round monster, Kou shouts out the first thing that comes to her head. "Angry Red Bird! Angry Red Bird! Wait, what? Is this an Angry Birds Collab we don't know about? Why is an Angry Bird here in this dungeon?"

"Koucakes... did you forget your glasses at home? That's not Angry Red Bird..." Xinling sticks her hand inside her billowing sleeve and withdraws a pair of wire-framed glasses. She always carries an extra pair for Kou because... the woman is hopeless... more often than not. "Here..." She passes the pair of glasses to Kou. "Put these on."

"But... I don't want to look like that baby girl... you know that one out of the three Norn sisters... what's her name again?"

"Norn of the Past, Urd."

"Right, Rose. You always know what I'm talking about.♥ But, really... how am I supposed to remember her name? It's so... weird. Urd? Urd, urd, urd... it sounds like something that would come out of Chunnie poo."

"Kou... do you want to see or not?"

"Lingling... just tell her already. It's just another Kris in Angry Red Bird costume. Let's kill him and get it over with."

"Two turns before he tries to attack us with his flimsy wings. Kill him quick."

"Junki. Stun him with your Midnight Smile!" Kou points ahead and shouts.

"Did you forget, Kou? Our Leader Skills are not active. Only Xinling's Leader Skill is active."

"Oh right... Hose him down with your watery goodness!"

And what do they have in the end? One Kris. Dead.

As the group heads forward, they seem to be encountering more and more monsters. It must be near the end of the dungeon... but seriously? Why are there so many Krises? If only Grey was here. She, being the great anti-EXO fan that she is, would really enjoy stomping his face in... even though he is no longer with the group.

"Hose him, Junki. Hose him!"

Junki hoses... but what is this? Kris, the guy in the Angry Red Bird costume, survives? WTF? Look at his HP. He is still alive!

"Why is he still alive, Junki? Why?!" Jaejoong emphasizes the word why while eye-ing the spotty egg. He really, really wants to pick up the egg, but... the damn Kris bird is still alive and fapping.

"Are the Krises getting stronger and more erted or are you just getting weaker?"

"Does it matter?" Junki blasts the Kris bird one more time.

One more dead bird to add to the collection. When the group of friends reach the end and clear the dungeon, Jaejoong counts the loot in his magical, loot-holding chest.

One Dragon Seed and three AB Red Bird Kris. Not bad. Not bad at all.

"Grey would probably want to eat those Krises. However... he isn't much of a fodder."

"It makes more sense to feed the Krises to Kou for Skill Up. They share the same Active Skill, Healing Cheer."

"Yeah, you're right. We'll let Kou eat the Krises later and hopefully she'll Skill Up. It's 2.5x chance of Skill Up today."

"Nice."