Chapter 34

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

Ending Part 2 (sad ending)*i recommend you read it

So I'm Mich3ll333's best firend going on her account.her computer is down because of her cousin. (made her computer get a virus while using it) therefore i'll post the story for her. sorry it took a long time. she had to text me this chapter and it's a long but very interesting chapter. i also love guilun and is a big fan of her writing. she said she's sorry becuase she couldn't post this chapter sooner. but once her computer is fix, she'll post her new story. she said hope you like this chapter and sorry because it's very long. to me it's long but very good. it made me cry T^T XD she'll be reply to comments later after she get's them. but still comment for her okay otherwise you won't get to read more of her stories to come.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

End off school for Gui Gui and Wang Zi~
At the tree where Gui Gui and Wang Zi always had lunch~

Gui Gui: (speed walking to Aaron)
Aaron: (spots Gui Gui and ran to hug her) (grab her stuff) So what are we doing after this?
Gui Gui: Doctor’s appointment XD
Tong Tong: I wanna come too… I wanna see the baby XD
Ao Quan: I’m gonna be an uncle XD
Wang Zi: cool with me XD

At the hospital~
Doctor uses a device and puts it against Gui Gui’s Tummy so they could see the baby…

Doctor: You guys see that small thing there? (points to the thing on the small screen)
Everyone nods…
Doctor: That’s the baby… It seems as if the baby is doing fine right now… It looks very happy to see everyone
Aaron: Can the baby hear us?
Doctor: of course… at this stage the baby has developed ears... Therefore it is able to hear every word…
Aaron: Is it okay it I speak to it?
Doctor: sure… here, use this device to speak into the microphone…
Aaron: (takes the microphone) Hey there my little baby XD this is your daddy… I’m sorry I haven’t been there for you in the past few months… I promise to make it up to you and your mother… You know… your mother is a very beautiful woman… I’m very happy that she now belongs to us and no one and take her away… nor can she run away from us, because no matter what it takes, we will find her… (looks up and smiles at Gui Gui) We really can’t wait till you come out… Make sure you don’t hurt your mommy okay… she’s very weak XD… If you kick her… I won’t let her eat junk food therefore you won’t be able to okay?
Tong Tong: I want to talk to the baby…
Aaron: (hands the microphone to Tong Tong)
Tong Tong: Hey there Baby XD I’m your Auntie Tong Tong… I missed your mom a lot these pass few months with out her…I hope you will join us soon… Your mom is very pretty and you father is very handsome.. and your mom is very beautiful and cute…. I bet you’re gonna be one handsome child that will make all the girls faint…
Ao Quan: Yea… you might even be almost as cute and handsome as me…
Wang Zi: Wow…
Aaron: Hey… Wait I heard the baby said something (puts his head closer to Gui Gui’s tummy)
Everyone else went closer
Gui Gui: (holding in her laugh) Um… I think that was me… (couldn’t help it and burst out laughing)
Everyone started laughing with her…
Gui Gui: hey… it’s not my fault I’m hungry… missed lunch remember? (pouts)
Aaron: Okay..okay… we weren’t laughing at you.. we were laughing with you…
Wang Zi: yea… so where do you want to eat?
Gui Gui: umm… iono….
Tong Tong: why don’t we cook at home?
Ao Quan: yea!!! We’ve never been to your guys’ house…
Gui Gui: okay XD
Aaron: fine with me…
Wang Zi: sounds fun… Which house are we going to?
Tong Tong: Which house is closer?
Wang Zi: We live right across from each other.
Aaron: Well let’s go to Gui Gui’s house… so she could rest afterwards
Gui Gui: umm I’m fine…
Wang Zi: no Aaron has a good point…
Tong Tong: Yea…
Gui Gui: fine…

Gui Gui’s house~
Tong Tong and Gui Gui in the kitchen cooking while Ao Quan, Aaron, and Wang Zi took a tour of Gui Gui’s house…

In the kitchen~
Tong Tong: So what do you want to make?
Gui Gui: how about pasta?
Tong Tong: Yey!!!

On the tour~ *in Gui Gui’s room*
Aaron: wow I like her house… in the backyard there’s also a giant pool…
Ao Quan: I like her room… I can’t believe that she’s gonna be a mommy soon… cause the way she decorate her room looks as if she’s a three year old herself… (laughs)
Wang Zi: Yea she likes stitch a lot…
Aaron: (sits on her bed) (felt a bump under the blanket) Hey what’s this? (lifts the blanket up to see what was under it) (under the blanket were their childhood photo album and the giant Stitch Aaron gave her) Wow I didn’t know she bought these… I thought she left empty handed
Wang Zi: she told me that she could leave everything else behind just not those…
Ao Quan: wow these items must be really important to her otherwise she wouldn’t sleep with them…
Aaron: (opens up the photo albums to look at the picture when a bunch of letters fell out…) Hey what are these?
Suddenly Gui Gui and Tong Tong came in…
Gui Gui: (sat on the bed next to Aaron) What is what?
Aaron: (holds up the letters) these
Gui Gui: (smiles) They’re letters that I wrote to you guys but never have a chance to sent them…
Wang Zi: I never knew you wrote letters to them….
Tong Tong: Why didn’t you send them?
Gui Gui: I don’t know… I only wanted to let out my feelings… I didn’t want to let you guys know where I was therefore I didn’t send them… also I didn’t think that there would be a day where you guys would find me…
Ao Quan: (flicks Gui Gui’s forehead) silly ghost of course we would find you…
Tong Tong: yea… it’s not that hard looking for the daughter of Taiwan’s richest family
Gui Gui: My family’s name betrayed me…. (pouts)
Aaron: (pinches her cheeks) therefore no matter how far you run and try to hide… it’s impossible… I will find you no matter what… (smiles)
Tong Tong: I forgot… It’s time to eat… that’s why we came in here to get you… hahhaha
Gui Gui: ohh yea… hahaha

The Next Day~ *everyone slept over at Gui Gui’s house*
Gui Gui coming down the stairs to fine everyone awake and looking at her~
Gui Gui: Morning everyone… why are you all up so early?
Aaron: (walks up to Gui Gui and kissed her cheeks) Early? It’s 2 a.m. my little ghost…
Gui Gui: What? How come no one woke me up?
Tong Tong: (making lunch for everyone) we did… you were just to sleepy to hear us… Aaron even came in to wake you up but he failed… He fell asleep watching you sleep… (laughs)
Wang Zi: (laughs too) Bad messenger person….
Aaron: (blushing) not my fault she looked so cute sleeping…
Gui Gui: (pinches his cheeks) awww how sweet…
Ao Quan: Hey Gui Gui…
Gui Gui: huh?
Wang Zi: we wrote and sent a letter back to Taiwan to let everyone know that we are safe and that they found us okay?
Gui Gui: ohhh okay… so what are we doing today?
Tong Tong: Wanna go shopping? I’ve never been shopping here before…
Gui Gui: you read my mind… (laughs)
Wang Zi: No not shopping… please… Aaron do something… tell your girlfriend it’s a bad idea…. I helped you watch out for her these past few months now you need to help me…
Everyone burst out laughing
Aaron: How come you don’t like shopping?
Gui Gui: is it because I make you go with me all the time when Aaron’s not here? (holding in her laugh)
Wang Zi: Yes!!! Do you guys know what happened these past few months? If she’s not resting at home or at school, then she’s dragging me to the mall to shop…
Gui Gui: (pouting) No… it’s cause you look bored at home, and we can’t go anywhere else since I’m pregnant so shopping is my only way to exercise…
Tong Tong: yea and today you’re not going for Gui Gui… you’re going for me, Aaron, and Ao Quan…
Aaron and Ao Quan: hey who said we wanted to go?
Gui Gui and Tong Tong: (pinches their cheeks)
Gui Gui and Tong Tong: Do you guys wanna go??? (evil smile)
Tong Tong: Who’s the one who wants to go shopping?
Ao Quan: Me and Aaron
Tong Tong: (evil smiles) see… told you they want to go…
Everyone burst out laughing….

A Week Later~
Tong Tong: Hey guys we got a letter back from them…
Gui Gui: (walking fast up to Tong Tong) who?
Tong Tong: Who else? Mei Mei, Xiao Yu, Calvin, Hebe, Chun, Ella, Charlene, Jiro, Selina, Ah Ben, Xiao Man, Genie, Tracy, Ya Tou, Ah Wei, Mike, Rainie, Xiao Gui, Shan Jie, Ting Wei, George, Show, Jason, Angela, Michelle, and Amanda.
Ao Quan: What did they say?
Wang Zi: Yea
Tong Tong: They said that they’re on their planning on visiting us soon… They should come here in a week or so…
Aaron: All of them?
Tong Tong: Yea… (continues reading on the letter) They said that your parents are coming along too…
Gui Gui: What? Aaron’s parents? How come?
Tong Tong: They said that when they told Aaron’s parent about Gui Gui being pregnant… Mr. and Mrs. Yan were so excited they wanted to come visit as soon as they could…
Aaron: Wow…
Gui Gui: does that mean that they’re not mad at us?
Aaron: silly ghost… of course not… they love you to dead and were like crying when yoou were gone…
Wang Zi: Why don’t we go out and celebrate…
Ao Quan: Great idea…

A Week later~
A the Park~ *with Aaron and Gui Gui* sitting on a bench looking at cars passing by and people crossing the streets
Gui Gui: (resting her head on Aaron’s shoulders) So… What do you think we should name our child?
Aaron: (thinks) (while pplaying with Gui Gui’s hands) Um… Guilun…
Gui Gui: (curious) how come?
Aaron: Gui for Gui Gui and Lun for Ya Lun…
Gui Gui: so you want to name our son after us?
Aaron: Why not?
Gui Gui: good point… (smiles) but wouldn’t it be weird?
Aaron: how is it weird?
Gui Gui: because I never heard anyone naming their child after them… I mean I’ve heard the child being named after the mother of father, but I’ve never heard of a child being named after both their parents…
Aaron: Well we’re special… (smiles) Are you cold?
Gui Gui: A little…
Aaron: Wait here… I’lll go to the car and get you a jacket, since I don’t have mine… *he’s only wearing a t-shirt*
Gui Gui: (nods)
Aaron: (leaves to the car)
Gui Gui: (looking at a kid playing with his puppy… suddenly the puppy runs across the streets and the boy follows) (Gui Gui saw car’s coming at the boy so she got up from her seat and ran over to the boy) (She pushes the boy across the streets) (When she looked up, all she saw was a bright white light) *BOOM*

Aaron came back holding a jacket for Gui Gui… When he came back to the bench he couldn’t find Gui Gui… He saw a big crowd forming in the middle of the street and decided to go take a look)
Aaron: (to a person in the crowd) (trying to get pass the crowd) Umm… what happened?
Person: (shouting) does anyone have a phone? Call the ambulance
Aaron: I have a phone… (takes out his phone) and dials… (shouts)What happened? (still trapped outside of the crowd) (trying to get pass people to see what happened)
Person: (trying to save Gui Gui) (shouting) Someone got hit…
Aaron: (to the person on the phone) They said that someone got hit… (making his way to the person who got hit…) (when he got pass the crowd he dropped his phone… and ran up to the person) (crying and shouting) (embracing the person) Gui Gui wake….up… baby come on… Gui Gui… wake up… what… happened.. Gui…
Person: You know her? She was trying to save a kid who was crossing the street trying to get his dog… Is she your wife? She’s pregnant…
Aaron: (crying) baby… wake up… talk to me… Gui… You’re gonna be okay… Baby talk to me… Gui Gui… you still have to give birth to our child… Gui Gui…. Mom and dad are on their way here… Gui Gui…
Gui Gui: (tears rolling out of her eyes) Aa…Aar... ron…..
Aaron: (hugging Gui Gui tighly) (crying madly) Gui… I’m here… Talk to me…
Gui Gui: I… I…
Aaron: (crying and hugging her tightly) You’re gonna be fine…. Gui Gui trust me… you’re gonna be okay… our child is gonna be okay… Gui Gui hold on okay…

Few minutes later the ambulance came rushing... They load Gui Gui in the ambulance and Aaron held Gui Gui’s hand tightly, trying to keep her awake…

In the ambulance~
Aaron: (crying) Gui Gui.. you’re gonna be okay… We still haven’t talked about our future plans and our plans for Guilun… Come on baby… What… What color do you want to wear on our wedding day? What flavor do you want our cake to be??? How many kids do you want to have??? You still need to be there for our friend’s wedding… Gui Gui…

When they got to the hospital the doctor rushed Gui Gui into the emergency room…
Aaron immediately calls Wang Zi and the others…
Wang Zi: hello?
Aaron: (crying)
Wang Zi: (worried) Who’s this?
Aaron: (crying) It’s Aaron…
Wang Zi: Aaron? What’s wrong?
Tong Tong: (standing next to Wang Zi) What happened?
Aaron: Gui… Gui…
Tong Tong: (snatches the phone) What happened to Gui Gui???
Aaron: She’s… in the emergency room…
Tong Tong: What??? Emer…gancy???? Is she… giving birth already?
Ao Quan: (next to Tong Tong) Gui Gui’s giving birth already??? Isn’t she a month early?
Aaron: No… not that… hurry come quick…
Tong Tong, Ao Quan, and Wang Zi hung up the phone and rushes to the emergency room…
Tong Tong: (running up to Aaron, seeing him cry madly) (hugs him) It’s okay… sometimes people…. Give birth early… it’s okay…
Ao Quan: (thinking Aaron has blood all over him… did something happen? Did Gui Gui loss the baby?) (starts crying because he was worried something happened to Gui Gui… to him, she was like a little sister) Aaron what exactly happened to Gui Gui? Is the baby okay???
Aaron: (crying) she… got hit… by.. a car…
Wang Zi: (shocked) What???
Aaron: (crying)
Tong Tong: (dropped to the floor and started crying as hard as Aaron)
Ao Quan: (went over and tried to comfort Tong Tong) (trying to hold in his tears himself) She… she’s gonna be… okay… the… baby is… gonna be okay…
Suddenly his phone rang~
Ao Quan: (answers the phone) Hello?
Hebe: (excited) AO QUAN!!! WE’RE HERE… WHERE ARE YOU GUYS??? SURPRISE!!!!
Ao Quan: (trying to hold in his tears) we’re… at the hospital… Gui…Gui…
Hebe: Is she giving birth already? Where what hospital???? We’ll be there…
Ao Quan: Kaiser Hospital… Hurry… (he didn’t want to worry them so he immediately hands up the phone)
With in minutes everyone came including Aaron’s parents~
Ya Tou: (skips happily in the hospital thinking that she’s about to be an aunt) (immediately stops when she sees Ao Quan, Wang Zi, Tong Tong and Aaron crying in front of the emergency door) What… What… happened? (runs up to them)
Everyone else follows her… Their face came from happiness to being worried….
Wang Zi: (hugs Ya Tou tightly) She… she… might… might…
Mrs. Yan: What happened? Is Gui Gui okay? Is she having trouble giving birth??? (shakes Aaron)
Aaron: (crying) she… got… hit… she might…not… (can’t even finish his sentence)
Mrs Yan: (tears started rushing out) What!!! No!!! Gui Gui has to be okay… You two still need to get married… she still needs to be a mom… she still needs to be your wife… She’s still young… she still has a long way to go… This can’t happen…
Everyone else started crying too…
An hour passed and the emergency door opens~

3 years later~ In Taiwan
Child: (jumping on the bed) Daddy wake up!!!! We have to visit Mommy Today!!! Daddy!!!
Aaron: (in the bathroom brushing his teeth) I’m over here Guilun….
Guilun: (runs up to his dad)
Aaron: (finish brushing his teeth) go get dress, then we’ll go visit mommy okay???
Guilun: (nods and goes to his room to get dress)
A minute later Guilun was done and waited for Aaron to finish up…
Aaron: Ready to go?
Guilun: yep….
They both got into Aaron’s car and went to visit Gui Gui…

In Aaron’s car~
Guilun: we have to get flowers first… mommy loves flowers…
Aaron: okay…
In front of a flower store~
They both got out of the car and went into the flower shop
Guilun: (ran to grab his mother’s favorite flower)
Sales person: so you like these kinds of flowers?
Guilun: They’re for my mommy… she loves them…
Sales person: (smiles) Would that be it?
Aaron: (nods and pays for the flowers)
Guilun grabbed the flower and they both went back to Aaron’s car and drove off to visit Gui Gui.

Aaron parked the car and the two got off…
Guilun carried the flowers carefully and ran to find his mom…
In front of a grave~
Guilun: (placed the flowers down) Mommy!!! Do you miss me? Guilun misses you a lot and so does daddy…. How has it been? Is being in heaven fun? I really miss you mommy… I really want to see your face… Even though daddy showed me pictures of you… I really want to see you in person…
Aaron: (thinking) Gui Gui… how has it been? I’ve really missed you… There’s now a day that I don’t miss you and hope to join you in heaven… but because of Guilun and your wish… I’m still here on earth… I’ve missed your voice, your scent… your smile… and everything about you…. Gui Gui… …. I know I’ve told you this but I really can’t believe that it’s been 3 years with out you… I really… missed you… It’s been exactly 3 years since you left me… everything has changed… Hebe and Calvin are about to have their first child… Chun and Charlene are having their second child… Selina and Jiro; Tong Tong and Ao Quan; Rainie and Mike are about to get married… They too have missed you a lot… mom and dad are doing well… they love Guilun a lot and while I’m working at the company… mom and dad are watching over Guilun… they told me to tell you they said hi and they’ve missed you… (he stops and can’t help but cry)
Guilun: (looks over at his daddy) (he too was crying) (hugs his daddy tightly) I really missed mommy…
Aaron: (bends down and wipes Guilun’s tears and his)… I know… but we can’t let mommy know how weak we are with out her… we must not let her worry for us… okay??? You must be a good boy for mommy…
Guilun: I know daddy… (hugs his dad)

Flashback to when Gui Gui’s in the emergency room and the doors barely opened~
Everyone runs up to the door~
The doctor comes out holding a cute little baby.
Doctor: (tries to hide his sad face) Congratulations Mr. Yan… The baby is very healthy and is doing well… (hands the baby to Aaron)
Aaron: (carries the baby and smiles) (looks at Guilun) Hi there Guilun… I’m your daddy…
Guilun: (stops crying and smiles)
Aaron hands the baby over to his mom and went to the doctor to ask about Gui Gui…
Aaron: Where’s my wife? What room is she in?
Doctor: (has a sympathy face) I’m sorry…she didn’t make it…
Aaron: (his world collapsed) (he fell on his knees) (tears rushing out of his eyes) What??? (got up and grabs the doctor’s collar) What??? How could she not make it? What kind of doctor are you… How could Guilun come to life and you tell me my wife didn’t make it? How is it that the baby made it and she didn’t???
Doctor: (pulls Aaron off) I’m sorry… (hands him a note, a ring, and a necklace) She wanted me to give you this… During the operation… she held on to this… it was her wish that we saved the baby instead of her…
Aaron: (took the note, necklace, and ring) (he gripped the necklace and ring tight and opened the note to read)
Note~
Dear Aaron,
Please don’t cry… I know you might hate me for this, but I must save our child… The doctor told me that he could only save one… either the child or me… I had no choice but to choose the baby… please forgive me… I really love you with all my heart and it hurts me to see you cry… you must promise me that you and the baby will continue to live on with out me… You must be happy… I hope that you would be able to move on after my death and find a new person wo would love and would take care of you and Guilun… You must be happy and must life for me… I will always be there when you need me… Just know that I really love you and if there is a thing as next life… I hope to see you again… I hope you can raise our child and turn him into someone like you…
Love Gui Gui~
Aaron crumbled the letter after he finished it and shoved the doctor aside running into the emergency room…
There he saw, a person on the bed with a white cloth over her face…
Aaron walked over to the person and held on their hand’s tightly, crying….
Aaron: How could you leave me… why did you choose to save Guilun and not your self… how could you ask me to move on… you know that the only person I’d love is you… you know that I can’t live with out you… GUI GUI why???? How could you leave??? Gui Gui… I hate you… hate you for leaving me…. hate you for thinking that I can live with out you… Gui Gui…. (his voice fades) Gui Gui… the only person I could ever love is you… I will keep my promise and raise our child well… I promise you Gui Gui…I love you…

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Well what did you guys think? she did a good job right? sorry i post it up late. i had to type it up after getting her text. it might have alot of error. sorry michelle. sorry reader. but hey it should get credit too for posting it XD.
anyways LEAVE COMMENTS XD