Chapter 24

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

Missing Ghost

i forced myself on the computer even though i was sick... just to post...the comment made me feel better though XD so please continue to do so XD Hope you continue to enjoy the story XD

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the local park near by the hospital…

Gui Gui went to sit on a swing thinking of what had happened between her and Aaron.
Gui Gui: (thinking) What just happened? Why is my head hurting so much? Everything is spinning or is it just me? ERG!!! I hate it… I’m so confused of what’s going on… Aaron what happened? You were weird just now… What happened between you and Hebe? Did she not ask you out when you were hoping that she would? Were you only kissing me because you needed a replacement? You need comfort? You know I’ll always be there… ERG!!! Aaron I thought that I was your best friend… How come you didn’t tell me… You just ran off… Are you mad at me? ERG!!! (she feel asleep on the swings)

At the hospital~

The nurse came in to check up on Gui Gui.
Nurse: (knocked on the door) Miss. Wu? (thinking- she’s sleeping) (opens the door and came in… no one was in the room. The IV wire were just hanging on the side of the bed) (ran out and shouts) Dr. Miss. Wu is gone…
Doctor: (ran up to the nurse shocked) Don’t you know how to watch over the patient? You know who she is? Her parents were the biggest business owners in Taiwan… Her grandfather owned a large company in the United States… If anything happens to her, you’re not only fired but probably dead…
Nurse: (scared) what should we do?
Doctor: first inform her friends… Maybe they took her home with out letting us know…
Nurse: okay… (picks up the phone and calls Aaron, Wang Zi, Ao Quan, Xiao Gui, Shan Jie, Mei Mei, Tong Tong, Ya Tou, Xiao Yu, Calvin, Jiro, Chun, Ella, Selina, Hebe, Rainie, Mike, George, Amanda, Michelle, Jason, Ting Wei, Show, and Charlene.
As soon as her friends got the call they rushed to the hospital. Besides Ella and Hebe who were too drunk to go… *at least it’s been several hours since the guys drank, so they were okay*
Aaron who was a the park (same as the one Gui Gui is at but on the opposite side) rushed back to the hospital as soon has he got the call… He was too busy he didn’t pay attention to anything around him…
Aaron: (shout while trying to catch his breath… remember he is still drunk…he was also drink at the park *got it at a local store… got depressed at what had happened at the hospital) How could you lose her? How hard is it to watch out for a patient? Are you stupid? How did you guys get hired? I want to talk to the person in charged of this place…
Xiao Yu: (trying to hold Aaron back) Aaron… It’s okay… fine Gui Gui…
Aaron: (pushes Xiao Yu away and shouts) Okay? She is sick… How is it okay.. it’s freezing outside… it’s even starting to rain… Look! (points outside)
Indeed it was starting to rain hard…
Rainie: (stands in front of Aaron and starting at him straight in the eyes) If you’re worried about her… why are you standing here yelling at them (points to the doctors and nurses at the hospital) You should be out there looking for her… (grabs an umbrella and pulls Aaron outside with her…) Everyone else grabbed an umbrella and followed…
Mike: (shouts) where should we start? She could be anywhere!
Aaron: (thinking- she could have gone far… she’s sick…) I’ll check the park…
Ya Tou & Wang Zi: I’ll come with…
Mei Mei & Xiao Yu: Me too…
Ya Tou, Mei Mei, Wang Zi, Xiao Yu, and Aaron looks around the park…
Calvin, Ah Ben, Xiao Gui, Shan Jie, and Tign Wei went to look around the hospital…
The rest split up and looked around the streets, asking people if they saw Gui Gui…

At the swings~

Gui Gui woke up when she felt the raindrops… She immediately ran to take cover… She hid under the slides…
Gui Gui: (crying) could this day get any worst? (blowing warm air into her hands and jumping up and down trying to get warm)

At the park~
Ya Tou: Where will Gui Gui go?
Aaron: (thinks) (shouts) Playground…

On the streets~
Calvin: (grabs on to a guy’s sweater) Excuse me… Have you seen a girl who is about 5’4”? Brown hair? Chubby cheek, but really skinny? Really cute? She’s my little sister… She just ran out of the hospital…
Person: no I’m sorry.. (walks away)
Selina: (take a picture of Gui Gui out of her wallet) (taps on a woman’s sweater)
Jiro: excuse me… Have you seen the girl in this picture? She’s our sister…. She ran out of the hospital…
Person: no, I’m sorry
Charlene: (use a picture on her phone that she took with Gui Gui) (taps on a young guy’s shoulder) Excuse me…
Guy: Hey Cutie… (wraps his arms around Charlene)
Chun: (grabbed the guy’s arm and twisted it) She’s taken thatnk you very much…
Guy: (crying out of pain) ohh sorry I didn’t know… won’t happen again….
Chun: (let go of his hand) If I ever see you again, you’re dead meat…
Tong Tong: (taps on a girl’s shoulder) Excuse me little girl… have you seen this older sister? (shows a picture of Gui Gui)
Kid: she’s pretty… but no, I haven’t seen her… sorry…
The rest continued to ask the people they saw walking by…

At the playground~
Aaron: (screaming) Gui Gui!!!! Where are you????
Xiao Yu: (screaming) Gui Gui!!! We’re here!!! Where are you???
Mei Mei: (screaming) Gui Gui!!!
Ya Tou: Gui!!! Where are you?
Gui Gui woke up hearing her name being called…
Gui Gui: (thinking- who is that?)
Aaron: (shouting) GUI GUI!!!! GUI GUI!!! WHERE ARE YOU? IT’S AARON… GUI GUI!!!!
Gui Gui: Aaron? (came out from under the slide) AARON!!! WHERE ARE YOU???
Xiao Yu: (heard Gui Gui) (looks over at the slide) (yells for Aaron) Aaron… I think I found her!!! (runs to the slide)
Aaron, Ya Tou, and Mei Mei followed.
Ya Tou: (drops the umbrella, ran up and hug Gui Gui) (starts to hit Gui Gui) Gui Gui Wu!!! Did you know how scared I was?
Mei Mei: (did the same thing as Ya Tou) We were so worried about you!!! You scared us half to death…
Xiao Yu: (took out his phone and called everyone to let them know that they had found Gui Gui) (went up to them and used the umbrella to cover for them…)
Gui Gui: (crying) (feeling dizzy) I didn’t know… how did you find out I was gone? I only wanted to go out and get some fresh air…
Aaron was too scared of what had happen earlier, stood behind them… watching them all hug Gui Gui.
The others all ran over…
Tong Tong: (crying and hugs Gui Gui) Wu Ying Jie!!! You scared me half to death!!!
Ao Quan: (took off his sweater and wrapped it around Gui Gui because she was soaked) You scared all of us… you could’ve leave us a note…
Wang Zi: (happy that they found her) (hugs/ yell at her) Where were you? Why did you leave the hospital? You know how bad it is to go out when you’re sick?
Gui Gui: (crying) What do you want me to do? I hate being in there… I felt trapped… My head is about to explode…I don’t know what to do. I needed air!!!
Xiao Gui: (pushed Wang Zi aside) (wipes her tears) Gui Gui what’s wrong? What happened after we left? (hugs her)
Gui Gui: (kept silent and cried)
Charlene and Selina went up to Gui Gui and hugged her… They were both girls so they knew what to do...
Gui Gui: (stood there and cried on their shoulders)
Aaron: (thinking- Gui Gui I’m sorry… It’s all my fault… I wish I could hug you right now... but I think I’m the last person you wanna see right now right? (runs around and went home)
Ah Ben: Okay Okay!!! It’s cold out here… Gui Gui need to get some rest and so does everyone else…
Mei Mei: I’ll walk her back to the hospital and call my driver to pick me up… you guys go ahead…
Xiao Yu: I’ll come with you…
The rest all went home while Xiao Yu and Mei Mei walked Gui Gui back to the hospital…

After they dropped Gui Gui off…
In front of the hospital~
Mei Mei: (waiting for her ride)
Xiao Yu: (grabbed Mei Mei and pulled her to a side of the hospital)
Mei Mei: (in pain from Xiao Yu’s tight Grip) Oww… (tries to pull his hands off)
Xiao Yu: (pinned Mei Mei against the wall and passionately kissed her…)
Mei Mei: (at first she struggled trying to push him out… but then gave in and kissed him back)
After minute later Xiao Yu pulled out…
Xiao Yu: (blushing) sorry…
Mei Mei: (blushing) you don’t need to say sorry… I kissed you back didn’t I?
Xiao Yu: (face red as a tomato) (scratches his head) hee hee… (moment of silent) (serious) Look Mei Mei… There’s something I’ve been wanting to say to you…
Mei Mei: (blushing) (acting as if she didn’t know) What is it? You look serious…
Xiao Yu: (didn’t know how to say it) umm…uh….uh…
Mei Mei: (thinking- how hard is it to ask me if I wanted to go out with you?) Umm… What is it?
Xiao Yu: (scratching his head thinking on how to put it) Umm. I wanted to ask you… um….
Mei Mei: (thinking- would you just spit it out already) uhh I think my ride is here… (pretends to walk away…
Xiao Yu: (grabs her hands and pulled her back in front of him) (shouting) I WANT YOU TO BE MY GIRL FRIEND!!! (normal voice) if that’s okay with you…
Mei Mei: (pretending) ummm….
Xiao Yu: (nervous) look it’s okay if you don’t wanna….
Mei Mei: (holding in her laugh and leans in and gave him a peak on the lips)
Xiao Yu: (excited) so is that a yes?
Mei Mei: (blushing) I don’t know… I just randomly kissed you for nothing…
Xiao Yu: (happy) (picks her up and spins her in circles) YES!!! YOU SAID YES!!!
Mei Mei: (happy) Xiao Yu!!! Let me down… this is the hospital…
Xiao Yu: (stop spinning in circles, but still carrying her) So I want the whole world to know…
Mei Mei: (laughing) You’re such a kid (laughs)
Xiao Yu: (puts her down and holds her hands) That’s why you like me…
Mei Mei: (looks in his eyes) then can you tell me why you like me?
Xiao Yu: (serious face) I love everything about you… I did’t realize how important you were to me until Gui Gui’s accident…
Mei Mei: (curious) Gui Gui’s accident?
Xiao Yu: yea… I thought if you we’re to be in that case and the thought of me losing you made me scared and realize how important you are to me… I can’t live with out you…
Mei Mei: (hugs him) awww…. You’re so sweet ^-^

When her ride came, she told the driver to just leave… She wanted to walk with Xiao Yu home… The driver just followed them home…. Driving slowly behind them…

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was it my lovely readers? Did you like it?
I tried the best i could just to update for you all... hope you enjoyed it ^-^

*AWW ARRON IS SUCH A CHICKEN... DIDN'T EVEN DARE TO FACE HER... HOW SAD... WONDER WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?
*GUI GUI HAS SUCH GREAT FRIENDS DONT YOU THINK?
*FINALLY XIAO YU ASKED MEI MEI OUT!!! HOW CUTE IS THAT HAHAHA...
* SO MANY LOVE TRIANGLES WHAT WILL HAPPEN? WILL ANYTHING INTERFERE THEM?
* WHEN WILL ARIEL AND ETHAN HAVE TO DO WITH THE STORY??? wHO KNOWS YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO CONTINUE TO READ XD

replies to comments:
Kodocha2007~ hahaha i notice that there were more than 10 comments so i posted up the nexxt chapter... if it's too fast i can slow down... just let me know...XD

love8, greenie, jennieeLOVE, Kookieez, T3dDy B3aR L0v3, orange♥peel, and darkmoon95~ thank you and please continue to support my GuiLun story XD

♥GuiLun♥~ hahaha she is really clueless hahaha XD

GuiLun_Luver~ i know right? i would be every girls dreams XD thankyou

xchristina♥stars~ thank you... i'm feeling much better XD

HeeHee i think i mention everyone from the last chaper's comment XD if i accidently left out anyone i'm really srry...

to Tina / xGuiWang~ i don't know if you got my last comment but if you're still confused with anything please let me know and i'll be happy to clear it up XD

REMEMBER at LEAST 10 comment until the next chapter XD its very easy... i dont ask for much... just a smiley face of a sad face should do XD Until next time bub bye o(^-^)o