Chapter 29

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

I'm sorry Gui Gui (part 2)

Recap~
So… Aaron and Gui Gui kissed 2x in the last chapter and then…
Aaron: (looks down at Gui Gui) Ohh okay…. (he carries Gui Gui bridal style and brings her upstairs to the room and lays her on the bed… the locks the door..)
Aaron tucked Gui Gui in and sat on the bedside looking at her…
Aaron: (thinking- she’s so cute when she’s asleep… out of no where he felt as if her wanted to kiss her…) *his drug takes affect* (he begins to kiss her forehead then moved down to her nose then to her lips…)
Gui Gui felt something sweet pressed on her lips but for some reason she couldn’t move nor could she opened her eyes… she felt kind of drowsy… she had no control what’s so ever…
That night she felt some pain… which she didn’t know where it came… but then after a while she felt as if she was in heaven…
*yep he her*
End of Recap~

Outside on the pool dock~
Chun: Why hasn’t Aaron came back?
Charlene: Maybe he went home… or also went to bed…
Tong Tong: yea I’m getting tired too…
Ethan: if you guys want you guys can sleep over too… I have many extra rooms at my house… Plus the guys drank alcohol so you can’t drive home…
Jiro: ummm okay then…
The girls shared a room and the guys shared another… Ethan slept in his own room…*which was next to Aaron and Gui Gui’s room… He tries to take a peek in their room, but the door was locked…
Ethan: (thinking- My plan must be working XD… once Gui Gui wakes up and finds out that Aaron had her… she wouldn’t want to be friends with him… Ruby would be too upset that Aaron lost his ity to Gui Gui and would be depressed and come to me… I’ll just pretend as if I didn’t know they did it… It’s not my fault he locked the doors…The girls would be mad at Aaron and get in to a fight with their boyfriends and breakup… This plan is full proof… It will surely break them all apart…)(evil laugh- Muwhahahaha)

The next morning~
Gui Gui woke up feeling pain down below… Her head was laying on something hard and her hands were on something hard… She felt cold and bare…She felt something on her tummy. She looked up and saw Aaron sleeping next to her… her hands was on his bare chest and her head was on his arm…
Gui Gui: (screams, wraps herself with the blanket, and kicked Aaron off the bed….crying)
Aaron: (wakes up from Gui Gui’s scream and the pain he got when he hit the floor… and from Gui Gui’s sound of crying) (unaware of what happened) (stands up… *remember he’s * and runs to Gui Gui) Gui Gui what happened?
Gui Gui: (pushes Aaron away and ran to the bathroom… *it was like a master bedroom* locks the door and cries… she turns on the water so that Aaron couldn’t hear her…)
Aaron: (shocked and sat back down on the bed… he notice Gui Gui’s clothes were ripped and that he was …) OMG… What have I done??? (tears started to form in his eyes… He quickly put on his clothes and banged on the bathroom door…) Gui Gui open up…. I’m sorry… I… I didn’t know what happened… Gui Gui…
Everyone else woke up and walked over to Aaron and Gui Gui’s door… they tried opening it, but it was locked…
Tong Tong: What happened?
Ao Quan: did they get in a fight?
Calvin: What are they doing in the same room?
Hebe: He probably fell asleep after he tucked her in…
Mei Mei: Aaron!!! Open up!!! What happened!!!
Xiao: Yo Aaron!!!
Ethan: (went to get the keys and open the room)
Everyone looked around and saw Gui Gui’s clothes on the floor… Aaron was banging onto the bathroom door… suddenly the crying stopped… Aaron got worried….
Aaron: (worried tears sliding down his cheeks) Gui Gui open up please… I’m sorry… Gui Gui….
Ao Quan: (turned Aaron to face him) Yo what happened???
Aaron: (scared and worried) What are you standing here for help me bust down this door…
Ao Quan and Aaron busted down the bathroom door and saw Gui Gui laying there in the shower stall, blanket wrapper around her body…. Her wrist was cut and was bleeding…
Aaron: (runs to Gui Gui and wraps his arms around her…) Gui Gui why did you do that… I’m sorry…(embraced Gui Gui tighter)
Hebe: (ran in, turned off the water, and took a towel that was hanging on the wrack and wrapped it around Gui Gui’s wrist…) Aaron snap out of it… hurry and take her to the hospital…
They all rush to the hospital with Aaron carrying her bridal style…
They were all waiting out side… Aaron was blaming himself of what had happened… The girls were all crying because this time Gui Gui might not make it… The guys were trying to comfort the girls… Ethan was sitting there watching his plans… Ao Quan called the others to come over.
Hebe went back to the house… she was suspecting that Gui Gui and Aaron were both drugged… Calvin went with her… They didn’t believe that Aaron could’ve done such a thing… When they got back to the house they went to look for the cups Aaron and Gui Gui had drank from… Lucky the cups were still there…. They brought it back with them to the hospital and asked the laboratory to check if there were any drugs put into the drinks…
When the other got to the hospital~
Wang Zi: (pinned Aaron to the wall) what happened to Gui Gui!!!
Xiao Gui: If anything happens to Gui Gui and she’s not able to make it… you’re dead…
Calvin: (runs to them and blocks grabs their hands so they couldn’t hit Aaron…)
Wang Zi: If you help him too… don’t think that I won’t hit you too…
Xiao Gui: I know he’s your best friend but Gui Gui is like out little sister too…
Hebe: (runs up with paper in her hands) (shouting) It’s not Aaron’s fault…
Shan Jie: What do you mean it’s not his fault? He her… I know you like him but don’t try to take his side…
Aaron: (those word hurt him like tiny needles stabbing on his heart) If something happens to her… You won’t need to hurt me… I’ll follow her that’s for sure… I can’t live my life with out Gui Gui….
Hebe: (shouts) Gui Gui is in the emergency room and that all you guys care about? Taking revenge for her and dying with her? Have you guys thought of her feelings? Seeing you guys like this? Aaron!!! It wasn’t your fault… You and Gui Gui were both drugged….
Ya Tou: What!!!
Hebe: (hands her the paper) me and Calvin were suspecting that something was wrong… knowing Aaron… he would never do such a thing on purpose…
Everyone took a look of the paper… Ethan was trying to make a run for the door…
Ethan: (thinking- these people are smarter than I thought… They found the evidence??? How could they possibly… I was so sure my plan would work…. They didn’t break up…) (slowly he made his way for the doors…)
Xiao Yu and Ao Quan: (saw Ethan trying to make a run for it) (starts chasing after Ethan) (Ethan ran out of the hospital and tried his best to run away from Xiao Yu and Ao Quan… but it was no used… Ao Quan and Xiao Yu ran much faster than him therefore they caught him and brought him back to the hospital… )
Aaron: (went over to Ethan and beat him up) how could you… I thought we were friends… how could you have done this to us? If anything happens to Gui Gui… I’ll make sure you’ll never see daylight ever again!!!
Ethan: It was you who her… it was you who made her commit suicide… your fault not mine…
Xiao Yu: But it was you who drugged them…
Ethan: Aaron Yan!! You should thank me… I made Gui Gui yours…
Aaron: I don’t need your help… I don’t want to hurt her…even if she doesn’t love me it’s fine with me… as long as she’s happy then I’m happy… I don’t need your help… You don’t know what it is to love someone….
Wang Zi called the cops on Ethan and the police took him to jail and locked him up…
The emergency doors finally opened and the doctors came out…
Gui Gui was then transferred to the special hospitalized patient’s room… Aaron requested that the doctors gave her the biggest room and the most relaxing one… so that she could rest… He also hired a private doctor to look after Gui Gui 24/7. The doctor told them to watch out for Gui Gui’s wrist and to be careful because it was a really deep cut and that she had lost of blood.
Aaron was holding on to Gui Gui’s right hand by her bedside… He was crying on her hand… Gui Gui felt the tears on her hands and slowly she opened her eyes…
Gui Gui: (used her left hand to Aaron’s hair…) (whispering) Ya… Lun…
Aaron: (looks up… his eyes were red and puffy) Gui Gui…. I
Gui Gui: (takes her hand and covered his mouth) (slowly she wipes his tears from his face) I’m… okay
Wang Zi: (runs up to Gui Gui) How can you be okay??? Look at you…
Gui Gui: (whispering) can you guys please leave… I want to talk to Aaron…
Xiao Gui: but…
Gui Gui: please…
They all waited outside and pressed their ears against the doors
Gui Gui: (still weak that’s why she’s whispering) Ya… Lun…
Aaron: (gripping her hand tighter) I’m here… If you start to hate me and never want to see me ever again, I’ll understand… but Gui Gui… I’m truly sorry for what happened… I didn’t expect for us to be drugged… I couldn’t even keep my promise…. I promised you that I’ll protect you… but that never happened… I caused you to almost lose you life because of me… If you never met me, you probably…
Gui Gui: (sat up and kissed him on his lips)
Aaron: (turned the kiss into a passionate one)
After a while Gui Gui pulled out…
Gui Gui: (blushing) I never want to hear you say that again… If I didn’t have you… I don’t know who I’d be… You’re important to me… I can’t lose you or anyone else…
Aaron: Gui Gui… I love you…
Gui Gui: (smiling) I know... remember after out passionate kiss last night?
Aaron: (nods)
Gui Gui: well when I ran outside to get fresh air… I thought about our kiss and about us… I thought about losing you… what would I do… if I never met you… then I realized that I might have started to fall for you too…
Aaron: (happy because of her words) Then why did you…
Gui Gui: (interrupts him) because I didn’t want to cause you pain… I was scared… How are we gonna face the world Aaron? I’m only 18 and you’re only 21… you still have a bright future and you still have your parents… if they knew what we did…they…
Aaron: (leans in and gave Gui Gui a kiss) I don’t care what people think of us… I love you… I need… you… if you die… I’ll die with you… I can’t live with out you… You’re my life… (leans in and passionately kissed her…)
Suddenly the doors bust open and everyone fell in the room…
Aaron got shocked and pulled away… both Gui Gui and Aaron were blushing.
Aaron: hey who told you guys to come in?
Shan Jie: (laughing) you guys left the doors opened…
Xiao Gui: (shouting) Yan Ya Lun!!! How dare you steal my Gui Gui’s heart??? She is mine…
Aaron: (thought he was seriously mad) I’m sorry… but I can’t let you have her… I can’t live with out her… if you want we can both have a fair competition to win her heart…
Xiao Gui: (thinking- hahahaha… I’m such a good actor) fair competition? How is it fair? You won her heart already and you…
Aaron: What else do you want me to do… I really can’t lose her…
Xiao Gui: (burst out laughing) I was only teasing you… dude we are like brothers…. I can’t fight my brother just for a girl… sorry Gui Gui…
Gui Gui: (smiles)
Shan Jie: Yea… but you have to promise us something…
Aaron: What is it?
Wang Zi: promise us that you won’t let her shed a tear… promise us that you’ll take care of her no matter what… promise us that you’ll love her, treasure her, make her happy, be there for her…. And never have a change of heart…
Aaron: I promise all that on my life…
Gui Gui: Hey!!! Don’t I have a saying on this??? Just cause I said that I’m starting to fall for him doesn’t mean that I wanna be with him… (pouts)
Everyone starts bursting into laughter…
Ah Ben: I don’t think you have a saying in this little sister…
Michelle: yea…
Suddenly there was a knock on the door…
Genie: sorry to bother you guys…
Amanda: Genie, Tracy, Xiao Man….
Jason: What are you girls doing here?
George: We don’t want to see you guys or your friends again…
Tracy: We are only here to say sorry….
Ting Wei: sorry??? That’s all? Gui Gui almost lost her life…
Rainie: Wait let’s listen to what they have to say…
Xiao Man: The police came by and took Xiao Xun, Da Ya, and Ruby way…. Saying they were involved with Ethan and how they almost caused someone to lose their life…
Charlene: Then why are you guys still here??? Are you visiting them???
Genie: We quit being their friends a long time ago… since Ethan came and Ariel came…
Tracy: Since they all got locked up we want you guys to be on a look out for Ariel… She will surely try to get revenge for Ethan and Ruby….
Xiao Gui: why are you betraying them… why are you telling us this… we don’t care…
Xiao Man: you guys know why we joined the group? You know how much we suffered being in the group?
Genie: people thought of us as one of them… We’re not like them… just because there are our friends doesn’t mean like we’re like them…We aren’t that bad of a person… If you don’t want to believe us its fine… we just wanted to warn you…
The three we about to leave when…
Gui Gui: wait up… I believe you guys…
Aaron: Gui…
Gui Gui: I trust you guys… whenever they try to hurt us it’s always you guys who tries to stop them… I trust you guys…
The three turns around and smiles…
Tracy: really?
Gui Gui: (nods) If you want… meet back here in an hour and we could go out to lunch… I’m hungry but first I have to ask the doctor’s permission to be able to leave first…
The three smiled happily and the rest of Gui Gui’s friends were just shock of how kind she was…
Aaron: If Gui Gui believes you guys then so will I….

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
wow i'm impressed i only asked for 3 this time and i got 8 XD thnks for commenting it really made me happy XD

wow mostly everyone's comments were like OMG XD
well if you guys didn't get who Ethan was helping in this chapter then Read here: He was helping himself... He thought that by making Aaron Gui Gui, he could break them apart like what he had promised Ruby... He made Aaron Gui Gui because then Ruby would be sad and come to him... he never knew that his plan would fail... He thought that Gui Gui would hate Aaron which will cause a major war upon the group... so yea i hope you get what i mean... The drama is not over... Ariel is still on the loose... she wasn't involed in hurting guigui this time therefore the police couldn't put her in jail... so does this mean that Aaron and Gui Gui are offically dating? What will happen when Aaron's parent finds out... What will happen when they do back to school??? the story is not over... i think there will be 2 or 3 more chapter till its over... who know... XD i just write what ever comes to mind sorry if it made no sense... you could send me question and i would be happy to clear things up XD....

So 10 comment till next chapter i kept my preomise and updated part 2 XD its 8:50 pm california time XD