004

Distance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you are about to give up on everything, miracle happened. I got enrolled into Seoul University after graduating. And you know what? It had been 3 years since I last see girl name Myoui Mina, my first love. All this time, I figure out that I in love with her. I hate to say this, but Yugyeom was right. It bites me hard. I am in pain for missing her too much. But, I tried to focus on study and move to Seoul someday so I can continue to find my lost first love. And guess what? I did it! I almost throw my dad out of the window when I read this letter because of the amount of happiness that was entering my heart. 

 

"Oh, come on dad what with that dramatic act?" I facepalmed when my dad pretending to wipe his non-existent tears. People looking at us, giggling. He sends me to my dorm today as he insisted that he want to see me from the last time. Dramatic, again. I start to wonder if he is really a lawyer. I waved at him when he walks away after help me with the heavy luggage. I opened the luggage to check if I bring rocks or it was Yugyeom who is in my luggage, followed me here. Just my things though, unbelievable.

 

--

 

When I was busy unpacking my thing, the door being opened. I get up from the floor and greet the figure who looking at me confusedly before snap his fingers.

 

"Ah, new student?" He asked, before sitting in front of me, help me unpack my things. I refused his help but he was insisting so why not I have less work, less energy to waste. He introduces himself that his name is Mark Tuan, second year student here. He takes a law course different from mine, I am in music related course. He is Chinese, but live in oversea before moving here. So, he is my sunbae but he treated me like a friend already. The more I talk to him, the more comfortable I felt. I start to like this Mark dude.

 

 

--

 

 

Damn, why this place so big?! I felt exhausted for running here and there search for my department. It still early in the morning when I get out of my dorm because I already know things like this will happen. I decided to sit on one of the benches to rest for a while. I noticed someone is sitting on the bench behind me, back facing my direction. I peek at her to look what she is doing. She is looking down, reading a book. Should I ask her? But , she looks so focused on her reading. I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter