003

Distance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are you?!" 

I screaming in my head, feeling frustrated in this busy city. Here I am, at one of the cafes in Seoul, leaning my head on the glass window as I stare people passed-by outside. So many people here, how can I find you, Mina. Just from where should I start? I just aimlessly search for you from this nugu district to the other one. I knock my head softly on the glass not wanting to break it or I need to be a beggar to pay for breaking it. The cozy feeling this cafe give can't even beat my uneasy feeling for not found what I want. I admit this cafe was nice, it gives the customer a calm and cozy feeling. I felt it too, but after almost everyday crash here whenever I felt exhausted, the cozy feeling started to fade away. Calm? What is that? I don't know. Yes, it already two weeks since I first step my feet here, in Seoul. And I started to get used to this busy city too.

 

"Yo, bro."

 

Yugyeom walk to me before put two cups of cappuccino that I know from it smell, on the table. I just look at him with the corner of my eyes since the cold I felt against my forehead is more interesting than looking at his annoying face. He sits opposite of me before push one of the cup to me. The near it to me the strong of its aroma hit my nostril. I take sips of it before lean my head on the table this time as if it was heavy.

 

"I felt so sick." I murmured. 

 

He pat my shoulder to comfort me. It only 3 months since Mina leave, I already felt like giving up on my life. I am not used to it when she is not around. I missed her smile, her gummy smile. I missed her sweet voice and I missed her touch that can cause electricity run through my body. I missed everything about her. I missed Myoui Mina. 

 

"I feel you bro. First love is always hurt." Yugyeom's word makes me look up at him immediately. I look at him, confusedly.

 

 "What? first love?"

 

"Do you ever fall in love before?" 

 

He asked looking at me seriously. He intense gaze made me uncomfortable as if he t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter