001

Distance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Today is the date when I first meet her, ten years ago. A transferred japanese student who got lost on her way home. I was on my way home too at that time, listening to my music on my mp3 playlist trying escape from this noises reality. Since I was a little kid, i hate noise the most it annoys me until one day everything changes. Change because of what? I don't know either. I walked at the side of the road, jamming to the song. I hummed to it while walking but stopped abruptly when someone suddenly appeared to almost make me bump into her. I want to scold her, but she seems not to notice me so I just shrug it off. She just stood there motionless. Huh? I noticed the school uniform she is wearing. MyungHwa Middle School. One of the school that was located at the center of Incheon, the middle school I was attending. Student from our school. But I never seen her before or it just me who don't really care about people in our school. I continue to walk beside her since she doesn't move. I glance at her only to be greeted by her worried face that her eyebrows almost meeting together. I pause my mp3 playlist and stopped in front of her.

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay?" I asked her, she flinched a little, maybe doesn't realize that I was here all this time. Is her day dreaming in the middle of the road? She looks at me before nodding her head. She opened to say something but closed it back. I wait for her to say something, but she looks like she struggled whenever to talk or not, then i noticed her nametag at her right chest. Myoui Mina. So she is Japanese and probably transferred student today that why I never see her before. "Are you Japanese?" i asked her in japan. She looks up to me her worried face changed to cheerful one.

 

 

 

 

 "Yes! Are you too?" she asked excitedly, i look at her before smiles at her cuteness. "I am japanese-korean. My dad is Korean." I said, looking at her cute excited face."So, your mother is Japanese?" I just 'hm' her as the reply. She makes an 'oh' sound showed that she understands. I chuckled at her response. Cute. "So, why are you here? Aren't you should go home already it's getting dark." I look at my wrist, 7:20 pm. Ugh, i hate detention class. Dad gonna scolds me when I home later. She tells me that she doesn't know the way to go home. She doesn't know how to ask people either, since she can't speak Korean well. Or to be correct, she can't even speak Korean. 

 

 

 

 

"Ah, so it's like that. Do you have your home address?" I asked, she takes out a piece of paper from her skirt pocket and handed it to me. I nodded."We are on the same tho. Let me send you there." On our way home, we get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter