confession

I LOVE YOU JUNHOE-AH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While waiting for Hanbin and Jimin back with the ingredients the  others prepare everything they need for lunch,suddenly Taehyung phone ringing,he look the id and smile widely,”hello hyung..how are you?..i’m good hyung what about you?..you want to meet..when?..emm I will ask manager hyung first to check our schedule then I will tell you back..oh you want to ask him too?..fine with me I will call him,okay hyung bye”,he end the call,”who is it Taehyung hyung?”,Jungkook ask,”oh kookie it’s Baekhyun hyung he want to meet up along with Daehyun hyung,he misses us hehe”,Junhoe look at Taehyung,”Baekhyun and Daehyun from Exo and B.A.P?”,Taehyung nod happily,”Junhoe form o with his mouth,”woah hyung you so lucky get to know Baekhyun and Daehyun sunbae”,Taehyung and Jungkook laugh with Junhoe cute act,”I am Junhoe-ah beside all Bts members have good relationship with Exo and B.A.P members”,Junhoe hum and pout cutely,”I wish Ikon close with others group too we only closer with our sunbae company well if you take Chanwoo out because he have friend from other group also actor Lee Minho”,Taehyung and Jungkook jaw drop hear Chanwoo know the famous actor,”what..he close with Lee Minho woah daebak”,Junhoe giggle.At the same time Chanwoo pass by and Taehyung pull his arm,”Chanwoo-ah it is true you close with Lee Minho?”,Chanwoo confuse how he know then he look at Junhoe and know he the one tell them,”yeah he is my close hyung wae hyungie?”,Taehyung face have this dreaming look,”Chanwoo-ah can you call him,I’m really fan of him please Chanwoo-ah”,he plead Chanwoo.Chanwoo laugh softly with Taehyung fanboy,”I can but not now after lunch I will call him beside he have photoshoot right now”,Taehyung pout and nod sadly,”hyungie don’t be sad I promise I will call him”,Chanwoo let out his aegyo and made Taehyung squish his cheek,”you so cute Chanwoo-ah”,Chanwoo giggle cutely.

While Taehyung and Chanwoo have their moment,Jungkook and Junhoe go to the kitchen to help other hyungs,”hyungdeul are there any work we can help with?”,Junhoe ask,”it’s fine Junhoe-ah we can manage,you and Jungkook can go play games in the room”,Junhoe and Jungkook pout,”but hyunggg..we bored we want to help”,they whine and the hyungs laugh see their maknaes look so cute,”well if you insist,can you and Jungkook go to the store near the building to buy tops for the dessert I forget to put in the list with Hanbin and Jimin”,Junhoe and Jungkook nod happily,Jin give the money and they go excitedly.Jungkook and Junhoe talk happily and their laugh can be hear through the street,”Junhoe-ah can I ask you something?”,Jungkook ask,”what is it?”,Jungkook look at Junhoe,”do you have girlfriend or boyfriend?”,Junhoe stop hear Jungkook question,”why you asking me that?”,Junhoe raise his eyebrow,”answer me first”,Jungkook tell him,”for now I don’t have..wait..i never have any”,Jungkoo shock hear Junhoe never have relationship before,”are you kidding me..you never have girlfriend or boyfriend?”,Junhoe nod confirm,”why?”,Junhoe confuse,”what do you mean why?”,Jungkook shrug,”I mean why you never have any relationship before..you have beautiful face,cute,have a lot of aegyo,golden voice,good in dancing…”,Jungkook rambling what he think about Junhoe made the said person blushing furiously,”Jungkook-ah can you stop?”,Jungkook stop his rambling and look at Junhoe who hide his  face with his palm,he realize he tell Junhoe about what he feel about Junhoe to him and he smirk see blushing on Junhoe cheek.

”Junhoe-ah”,he call softly and Junhoe take a peak through his palm,”Junhoe-ah are you blushing?”,Jungkoom ask in teasing tone,Junhoe shake his head that made Jungkook laugh,”come on Junhoe-ah what I say is true you don’t have to be shy”,Junhoe put down his palm and pout,”what I am suppose to do when you compliment me like that”,Jungkook come closer to Junhoe and lift his chin,”you can kiss me as a reward”,Jungkook stare at Junhoe with his fierce gaze but somehow loving feel.Junhoe gulp nervously,”Jung..Jungkook-ah”,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter