wait for me

I LOVE YOU JUNHOE-AH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

another chapterrr...

 

With Jimin and Hanbin they walk in silence,Jimin will look at Hanbin from time to time but not too long afraid Hanbin will be uncomfortable,after a while Jimin decide to speak,”Hanbin-ah”,Hanbin look at Jimin,”deh hyung?”,Jimin hesistant to speak,”emm..did you feel uncomfortable with me?”,Hanbin bit his lip and look down,”mianhae hyung,it’s not I’m uncomfortable just I feel shy”,he blush a little and Jimin laugh softly with Hanbin cute act,”Hanbin-ah you don’t have to be shy,just relax “,suddenly there is a car that too fast coming toward them,Jimin see the dangerous he pull Hanbin into his arms to prevent from being hit,”Hanbin watch out”,Hanbin heart beating furiously,his heart beating faster.His body trembling from the incident,”Hanbin-ah are you alright?”,Hanbin who still shaking can only nod and clutch to Jimin shirt tightly,Jimin hug Hanbin to calm him.After a while Hanbin already cool down,”I’m fine hyung,thank you save me”,he pull from the hug but still being hold by Jimin and smile a little,”are you sure?”,Jimin ask still worry about Hanbin,”I’m sure hyung”,Jimin nod,then he realize he still did not  let go of Hanbin who also realize it,Hanbin blush with the skinship,”if you already fine come we have things to buy”,he tell softly.

They go to the near supermarket and buy all the ingridients Jin and Yunhyeong want,”emm hyung can you not tell them what had happened earlier?”,Jimin raise his eyebrow confuse,”and why they cannot know?”,Hanbin sighed,”because they will be so worry especially my members they will be very protective of me”,he  pout that send Jimin to the  edge,”but Hanbin-ah even if I’m not telling them eventually they will know so we better tell them”,Hanbin shoulder slump,”I just don’t want to burden them”,Jimin stunned hear word burden from Hanbin,Jimin sighed but then he spot bench,”Hanbin-ah there is a bench over there let take a sit first”,Hanbin nod and they go to the bench,they sit,”Hanbin-ah how long you have feel like this?”,Hanbin reluctant to tell but Jimin eyes made him feel he can trust Jimin.

“I am the leader but I feel like I’m being burden to them because when I feel depress or stress as a leader t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter