brothers in law??

I LOVE YOU JUNHOE-AH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey guys new chapter and don't forget to comment..

 

Chanwoo and the others had finish their meal and now on the way to their dorm,Chanwoo can’t help bit to feel something wrong he just did’nt know what is it,Donghyuk who see Chanwoo act nervous,”Chanwoo-ah something wrong…why you seem nervous?”,Donghyuk question attract the other hyung,”I don’t know hyung but I feel like something happen to Junhoe”,the hyungs look at Chanwoo worry,”what do you mean Chanwoo-ah?”,Jinhwan ask,”I feel..no..i know something happen to Junhoe”,Chanwoo confidently say,”but Junhoe at dorm right now so what possibly can happen to him”,Bobby tell him,”I know hyung but something really happen to Junhoe”,the hyungs look at Chanwoo confuse how he know,”don’t ask me how I know something happen to Junhoe hyungs because myself also did’nt know how can I know”,Chanwoo frown more,”don’t worry Chanwoo-ah when we arrive we will look at him right away okay”,Hanbin try to calm down his maknae but Chanwoo still can’t shake what he feel.When they reach the dorm immediately they go to Junhoe room and find Junhoe not in there,”where is he…where did he go?”,Yunhyeong ask but no one can answer  that,”let’s find him”,they search for Junhoe whole dorm but still not find him,they start to really worry,”aish where the hell he go”,Chanwoo exclaime,”wait try to call him Chanwoo-ah”,Jinhwan tell him.Chanwoo dial Junhoe number but disappoint as Junhoe leave his phone on the dinner table,”!..he leave his phone,now what should we do?’,Chanwoo worry something terrible would happen to Junhoe,”okay right now we can’t be panic maybe he go to the store to buy something,we will wait for him and when he still did not comeback we will search for him”,Hanbin tell and they have no choice but to agree with Hanbin.

Even after few hours Junhoe still did not comeback and that send Chanwoo to the edge,”I don’t know about you guys but I’m gonna search for him,I can’t sit here doing nothing”,Chanwoo take his jacket and the moment he want to step out his phone ring,”hello..June!”,the hyungs hear Junhoe name immediately rush to Chanwoo,”June where are you right now don’t you know we worry about you”,Chanwoo mad at Junhoe,”tell me June where are you?..what..what are you doing there and how do you know them”,Chanwoo did’nt hear nothing from Junhoe and he know that moment something happen to him,”June something happen am I right?”,then he hear Junhoe sighed,”June do you want us to get you..you want to stay there tonight?..are you sure June?..okay but I want you tell me everything tomorrow”,the hyungs still listening,”fine I will tell them,take care of yourself and if something happen call me..okay bye”,Chanwoo end the call and turn to his hyungs,.”Chanwoo-ah what happen?”,Bobby ask,”hyungdeul June just tell me that he will not come back tonight”,the hyungs look at Chanwoo confuse,”why he did not come home tonight?”,Yunhyeong ask his younger twin,”I’m also did’nt know hyung,he only tell me he will not come back tonight and he will tell us everything tomorrow”,he sighed and worry about Junhoe.The hyungs look at Chanwoo distress face feel sorry for him,”Chanwoo-ah why don’t you get a rest and don’t worry about Junhoe,I’m sure he’s fine so don’t worry too much”,Hanbin hug Chanwoo shoulder,”araso..i will go to my room goodnight hyungs”,hhee  go to  his  room with heavy step,the hyungs look at each other and shrug,”well we also better get rest and hope everything is fine with Junhoe”,Hanbin asure s and all of them nod agree.

“Junhoe-ah you already tell your members?”,Jungkook ask Junhoe who just end his call,”yeah I’m already tell Chanwoo so he might already tell my hyungs”,Junhoe smile a little and Jungkook can’t help but to return the smile,”well good for you,now let’s go Jin hyung already prepare dinner”,Jungkook tell him,”but Jungkook-ah I’m not bothering you guys,I don’t want to burden you”,Junhoe don’t want to trouble Jungkook,”Junhoe-ah don’t worry you’re not troubling us beside it’s Jin hyung that ask me to call you for dinner”,Junhoe sighed and nod.Jungkook lend his hand for Junhoe to take,”come Junhoe-ah”,Junhoe look at Jungkook hand and take it,they go to dining table and all bts members already take their seat,”oh Jungkook-ah..Junhoe-ah come dinner done let’s eat”,Jin invite Junhoe with his motherly smile,”thank you Jin hyung and I’m hope I’m not troubling all of you”,he look down shame,”Junhoe-ah you not troubling us beside if you not here you will be in danger so stop say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter