Chapter 2

Dash Yunjae version

My chest tightened, half regretting what I just said. I might end up with a black eye. He grabbed my neck, pulling me forward. What happen next was…… unexpected. He…he… kissed me? Kim freaking Jaejoong kissed me… on the lips!

 

Jaejoong POV

 “Huargghhhhhh” Yunho shouted banging himself against the window as he ran backwards in shocked.

I quickly grabbed the lunch on the boy’s hand quickly and chuckled loudly.

“spar? In ten years time kiddo” I said actually meaning it.

He glared at me as he cover his mouth with his palm. I must have pissed him off badly. Well he was getting too persistant. That’ll shut him up. He then left the room , not before slamming the door shut.

Yunho POV.

“JI SUNG SUNBAE!!!!!” I shouted immediately as I entered judo practice.

“Ahh you scared me. What’s the matter yunho?” Ji sung said as he had his palm on his chest.

“Why is that Jaejoong like that?”

“huh?” ji sung replied.

I walked pass ji sung not intending to speak to him although he did just shouted the poor guy’s name.

“Is it not jaejoong senpai anymore yunho?” my friend ho joon said.

“Ahh he’s only one month older than I am. Who cares anymore. Besides, why does he stay at the club room like he owns the place. He should be here for practice instead of slacking of eating a lot of food but not getting fat. Did he save a country before to get such good body and face?” Yunho mubled out loudly.

Everyone stared at me as if I just said the most weird thing ever.

“Well… he um he’s always been like that.” Ji sung sunbae said.

“He is actually a pro, believe it or not.” He continued. Of course he would praise his best friend. It’s not like anyone around here veer badmouth the guy despite that crap personality of his. Honestly since coming here I haven’t seen him practice properly at all. In fact ive only seen him in judo uniform about 3 times only and twice was during the championship. Is he that much ofa pro that no one cares about that arrogant attitude of his.

 

As usual that morning I went in early to judo for practice.

“eh? First years starts at 3 pm yunho.” Leeteuk said.

“Morning” I greeted him groggily and ignored his comment at the same time. I was about to walk to the left side of the room when something caught my eyes.

“oh? Is that……… Jaejoong?” I said to myself as I notice a familiar silhouette standing on the right wing of the dojo. Unconsciously, my feet start walking towards him.

“Oh? Morning yunho.”

“Morning. Jaejoong sunbae? What are you doing here?” I ask stupidly.

“For practice of course dummy.” He replied casually

“You should be happy. After all you’ve been bothering me about missing them.” He added

 

He’s probably here to make fun of me again

 

“I heard there’s practice today. So I thought I’d learn from the enthusiastic Yunho, a bit about judo.” Jaejoong said smirking.

I knew it! He’s here to mock me. I’m not even kidding, the sole of my feet will somehow end up on his face one of these days.

I started loosened up my muscle. Now he’s here, there’s no way he’ll say no if I ask him for a duel.

“Oh.” I heard him slowly muttered in surprise. At that moment, ji sung senpai had just thrown eunhyuk who he was sparing with on the floor, thus winning the round.

“That’s a pity.” He said unaware of me looking directly at him.

He still got great observation skill. How admirable…

“Senpai, spar with me.” I said to him.

“sighhh. You’re still persistent.” He replied looking annoyed. “NO” he said instantly.

“But why? Just once please.”

“Urghh You’re hot and sweaty.”

“What has that got to do with sparing. If it’s not me, then anyone else is fine. I just want to see you do judo”

“Huuuuuuu. You really really like me, don’t you.” He said.

“I like judo.” I said turning red.

“I like judo too.”He looked at me smiling. Damn that smile. I wonder if that’s the reason he gets off easily.

“Jisung hyung, spar with me.” He shouted.

“Eh? Are you sure jaejoong? Why the sudden sparing?” Ji sung senpai approached us.

“Just for a little bit. Come on” Jaejoong said walking towards the ring.

“Ji sung senpai… he..” I turned to lee teuk beside me.

“He’s currently competing in the national tournament. Top 16 in the world.”

“EHH? He’s going to win ippon against ji sung senpai??” I thought in disbelieved.

“Match start!”

Both starts to go at each other, but I noticed something odd. Jaejoong aren’t using his left hand. He had a strong grip on the other but why not the left? He’s not going to withhold jisung senpai’s force, let alone flip the guy.

“Ah!” Jaejoong cried out as he was slammed onto the floor.

“WAZARI!” ( wazari is the second highest mark after ippon)

“owww. You don’t have to use full strength ji sung hyunggg.” Jaejoong whined on the floor.

“ I didn’t” Senpai replied.

I couldn’t believe my eyes. This is a joke. Surely he could add more effort to look like he’s trying. But no. he’s pissing me off! What the he thinks he is, I’d expect him to at least have some respect for the sport but no! He is no different than a spoilt child, why did I even think he was even worth me going through all the hustle to transfer. .

Jaejoong POV

Dammit Ji sung hyung, he could have gone a bit easy on me considering… eh? Where did that yunho go. He was just standing there.

I went out to the hallway outside the dojo and saw the man I was looking for sitting down with hish arms around his head.

“Yunho are you okay?” I asked.

“What game are you playing jaejoong?!” he shouted. I was so startled that I froze.

“Is it fun making me look like a fool. Do you have no respect for the game? Tell me!” Yunho ran towards me and caught both of my arms in one had and the other ready to strike me in the stomach. And then… I blanked out.