Chapter 1

Dash Yunjae version

I walk with heavy step towards the dojo. I’m feeling nervous and my palms are all sweaty. I can’t wait to meet him, to tell him what I’ve been wanting to ever since I joined the judo team. He is a senior, despite us being born in the same year he skipped a grade, two to be exact but he took a year out for god knows the reason why. Now he’s back, and I’m considered one of the top player, just where I wanted to be to meet him with no shame but full of pride. Because ever since I first saw him, he is my hero…….

“Senior Jaejoong, I Jung Yunho admire you so much! You’re the reason I came to this school! Nice to meet you in person finally, senior.” I said with both eyes shut and fisted palms on the side. People are staring but I could not care less, all that matter was the person in front of me as I nervously waited for his reply.

“So… You admire me, you say. Then be at my beck and call starting from today.” He said while smiling dashingly.  I was happy at first, thinking he would look after me well as a junior and help me with my judo. The reality was very different that I what I expected. I was in fact his slave…….

“ Jung yunho! I’m hungry… buy me some snacks from the canteen.” He said as he sat in his desk reading comic books. I was forced to go to his class every single day in the morning before class, during break time and also after class. I didn’t have time to buy food for myself because I was too busy running useless errands for him. What the hell, this wasn’t what I signed up for! He was rarely there for judo practice let alone teaching me his moves. What was this all for then, I’m just a slave that’s what I am. Stupid guy, now that I had a proper look at him, he is shorter than I am, skinnier less muscular than I am. All he is more is his face, too girly for any girls’ taste. So why the hell am I being treated like this by a scrawny kid!

I find myself in a headlock by Jaejoong. Apparently I had unconsciously glared at him while venting my thoughts to myself.

“What’s with that expression!” His grip getting tighter

“Nothinggg, arkkk” I said meekly, as his arms strangled my neck.

“If it’s nothing, then look more enthusiastic when you do these things for me!” Jaejoong gritted through his teeth not letting go.

“Ouchhhh” I made some unidentified noise,

“Jaejoonggg, You’re bullying Yunho…” Ji sung said. He is one of the senior, older than me and the captain of the team.

“So what if I am. You heard him last time, He volunteered, besides…..: Jaejong let go of me and smilled as he uttered the next few words, “ You’re in love with me, right?”

I could say nothing to that. I was his biggest fan, at one point I did adore him so much and he was my role model.


That summer of my junior high

At that judo competition my parents had forced me to go to, there was a match between high school students and I had happened to meet him then.

“Amazinggg!!!” the crowd around me cheered as I watched uninterestedly.

“This is so pointless, I’m so going to quit this after junior high. No way in hell I’m continueingg.” I said to myself, irritated that I had to spend my summer in the dojo.

“Oh?” As my eyes caught something. A match between a guy with another student twice as big and as muscular as him. But what caught my attention as well as others, was his judo skills, his graceful moves and of course the outcome of the competition.

“Ippon!!” the ref shouted.

Ippon is the highest score you can get in a judo match, an immediate win. My eyes were unmoved. I stayed at the same place watching all his matches.

“Wow, eventhough his opponent looks so tough, it was a clean win and so effortless.” I gaped in wonder. The crowd was going crazy too.

“ I think That’s a first year from Toho High school. I’ve never seen him before.” A boy beside me said loudly.

First year? Impossible. He must be joking right. It seems like he is lined first in his team which is a spotlight position to be in. And then, what happened next had my heart beating erratically. The next match and the one after that he won them all with Ippon. As so effortlessly at that. All of the high schoolers were bigger than him, taller and heavier. But that was their weakness, he managed to turn those to his strength as he flipped his opponent not with his strength but with their body weight. His moves were slick and graceful

“Woahhhh, he’s… he’s a pro! I’m so right now.” I said loudly not caring the people aroung me.For a minute that, I honestly believe he heard me because I could have sworn he had looked to my direction. At that exact moment, that bold smirk he gave me, spoke intensely as if he was saying… “You, try and get here too. “ That’s is exactly what his eyes said to me.


 

“Oh you’re back already with my food. Give them here” He said look up from his comic.

I still do everything he asked me to because it doesn’t matter what he says to me. This is a natural occurance between an upperclassmen and underclassmen of the judo club everywhere. But… what I can’t really take is…..

“Huh what is it? Give it here already” He looked up, puzzled at my action.

“Sunbae, are you going to training today? You didn’t come yesterday as well.”

“Nope, I’m skipping again, hehe” He grinned widely. “I told you already didn’t i. I’m so talented I don’t need to train~~ .”

That attitude of his, is what I cannot tolerate!

“I don’t care about that anymore! Spar with me, promise me first, only then I’ll give you all these food.” I said firmly.

“what are you trying to pull of with your senior huh? How rude, Come here closer!” He said getting more irritated with me. His finger wiggling to signal me closer.

My chest tightened, half regretting what I just said. I might end up with a black eye. He grabbed my neck, pulling me forward. What happen next was…… unexpected. He…he… kissed me? Kim freaking Jaejoong kissed me… on the lips!