Call You Oppa 오빠 하고 싶어

Call You Oppa 오빠 하고 싶어

Aemin sat nervously, fiddling her fingers upon her lap while her hot cocoa getting cold. She tugged her sleeve to check on the time for fourth time already. A heavy sigh slipped from her lips before she slumped on her chair. 

After another minutes, Aemin eyes catched a familiar figure skipping towards the shop she was in. The brown haired boy abruptly opened the door and looking for the girl all around the room.

Aemin waved her hand to his direction and he fortunately saw it. The boy made a bee line towards her and sat across her.

"Yah~ Kim Minseok. You're late, like 30 minutes from the promised time," Aemin snorted as she took out a hot pack from her pocket. Minseok mumbled a sorry as he shuffled uncomfortably. He pulled out his hands from his thick jacket's pocket and wipes his running nose. 

"Here," Aemin grabbed his hands and put the hot pack inside his palms, her warmer hands envelope his.

"Thank you, noona," the red nosed boy smiled behind his scarf. "And sorry again for being late. The practice was suppose to end early, but..."

"Nah, it's okay. It's not like I have something to do either," Aemin reached out to brushed some snow on his hair.

Minseok smiled and leans on her hand, as he holding her other hand in his. 

"Would you like something to drink? Coffee?" Aemin tilted her head. Minseok shook his head as he grabs her hands and put them on his cheeks.

"I just need your warmth, noona," he closed his eyes and mumbled. Aemin pursed her lips.

"Should we head home and eat something? You haven't eat yet have you?" 

"You'll cook?" Minseok eyes brightened. 

"Are you kidding? Of course I'm reheating Mina's food," Aemin said rather proudly and earn some forehead poking from the younger boy.

"You called that bragging?" Minseok chuckled and Aemin scrunched her face.

"Tsk! You like her food anyway," She whined and gulped her last drink. "Let's go then!"

Both of them stood up from their chair and Minseok reached out his hand to her direction. Blushing, she took his hand and they were heading out of the shop hand in hand.

The snow was falling as they walked to Aemin and her sister's, who is also Chanyeol's girlfriend, apartment. 

"Speaking of which," Aemin said, Minseok hums so she continues. "Your new song with Jimin..."

"What's with the song?" Minseok turned his head to her, eyes filled with curiosity. 

"Erm, it's so fluffy," Aemin mumbled. 

"Hmmm," the boy hummed in encouraging sound as if he knows that something bothering his girlfriend. 

"And I'm kinda jealous of her."

"Ahahaha why?" Minseok laughed as he wraps his right arm around her shoulder.

"Well, she can call you oppa but I can't," Aemin shrugged and the younger laughed again.

"Yah~! It's not funny!" The girl groaned, hitting his arm in frustration. 

"Sorry, noona," the boy catched her hands. "You know I don't mind about our age difference."

"But still," Aemin pouted. "Should I call you oppa?"

"What?!" Minseok gasped but laughing again.

"Yah! Why~? Our age difference is just one year apart, isn't it?" The older girl whined, stomping her feet as her so called boyfriend laughed at her mercilessly. 

"Noona," Minseok hugged the smaller figure, having her face against his chest. "Whether if you call me oppa, I call you noona, or we're going to call each other silly names, the thing is that we care for each others. That's what important to me."

The girl blushed by his words. Her fingers gripped on his jacket tight. 

"Minseok-a, people are watching," she murmured on his chest. 

"It's okay," Minseok said calmly before pulled back and kiss the girl's lips lovingly, surprising her.

"Wha-wha," Aemin stuttered, eyes unfocus and her face as red as boiled crab.

"I love you, Park Aemin."

Aemin covered her face in embarrassment but whispered back to him. 

"I love you too."

"I know."

"Yeah, yeah," Aemin scoffed but blushed again immediately after Minseok landed another kiss on her cheek.

"Let's get going! I heard from Yeol that Mina made some noodle and meat dish," Minseok pulled her happily.

"Jerk."

 


I love you sis ♥