A Bit of Flashback from Changmin

The Undead Next Door

-+++-+-+-+-+-+

Okay, to begin with, Changmin was reluctant to move out from his previous home sweet apartment. But, the harassment he got from the werewolf clan children who owns his place is getting out of hand. First, the oldest brother used to block his way and basically being a jerk that need his constant attention or he'll starts to tell his parent that Changmin being a nuisance to the apartment resident. Second, the little sister. She hates him; she likes to verbally assault him. She said that she hates his curt demeanor and his pretty face (her boyfriend broke with her and she said it was Changmin's fault). Third, the five years old toddler that used to gnawed on his finger and stole his shoe, if he did not put it inside immediately (although, the well-mannered parents will certainly return it tomorrow).

When the first son asked him to date him or he'll kicked him out from his apartment, Changmin hated the idea to submit to him, his stomach turns acid and he puked, the vomit splashed into the son's shoes, the sister witnessed that and both of her and his brother pleaded with their parents to make sure that Changmin will be gone from their place today, because of inappropriate behavior. The toddler cried and didn't want to let go of Changmin's pants (his wail can be heard from two kilometers. Three hours later, he was exhausted and slept soundly with his drool smeared Changmin's shirt. As the parting gift, Changmin gave his canvas shoes that the toddler used to steal. After he gave his consent to move out, Changmin started his journey to find a new place to live.

----

 

 

Sorry for a very late update, athough I have written this mini chapter since two days after I posted the first one.