Chapter 23

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 23


 

Sandy could only pout as she watch everyone going busy with packing her things up, not that she has many anyways. She was literally pushed to the side when she attempted to protest and help. Jaejoong being the oldest took command and seemed to find pleasure in it that their mighty manly leader could only snicker at some point.

Jaejoong secretly watched her, silently amused at the animated expression on her face while he kept pacing back and forth. It was obvious that the girl wanted to protest however with the five raging Heroes or.... Bullies who seemed to be on a mission to save her, the girl might knew that keeping quiet will be better.

“hey you ok?” He hugged her, resting his chin at the top of her head. He could feel her stiffening a bit but soon relaxes as she melted into his arms.

 

“Jae... I don;t think this is really a good idea. I didn't know you even have a house here” She mumbled. Burying her face deeper into his well chiseled chest. His scent masked her senses.

 

“I don't really have one a few days ago. Just bought it yesterday after Thom told me how bad this is” He pulled away, scrunching his nose cutely at her before stepping away to personally packed a few of her shoes, but of course purposely leaving those who he deemed a little horrid to even wear.

 

“I just can't go and stay with you. You... all of you could get in trouble” She tried to talk to them however her effort seemed futile.

 

“Ya! Are you even listening to me?!” She protested, now walking towards Junsu who was emptying her little dresser. Grabbing the box of tampon and was curiously examining what the purpose of it “let go of that!” she hissed, turning a deeper shade of red from embarrassment.

 

“Jaeah! Will you please listen to me” she growled but when jaejoong came towards her again. Lifting her chin with a few of his fingers, pecking on it lightly before grinning
 

“Do I look like I even care about that now?”

 

“But..”

 

“I won;t asking you to quit your job. Though I think quitting it is better. All I;m trying to do here is provide with a good and safe place to live. So not BUTS babe” He slightly push her chin side ways playfully, kissing her again before walking away to continue what he was doing.

 

'I don't think I'll be safe if fans finds out about this anyway” Sandy huffed, defeated mumbling the words not intending for anyone to hear it.

 

“What was that?” Jaejoong looked back with concerned

 

“No!... nothing” She smiled nervously, looking away.

 

Jaejoong studied her for awhile and was able to read her discomforts. In as much as he liked the idea of living with her, her uneasiness put a stopped to his dream.


“Fine! I won’t be living with you if that’s what’s bothering you. I'll move out and stay at a hotel with the boys” Jaejoong added before silently walking away again. That didn't sound right at all. And he didn't mean to sound so bitter. He silently cursed himself.

“I did not mean it that way! I…I...” she scratched her head in desperation and pouted. “I mean.. i'm just worried that you all get in trouble again because of me”
 

“Don't worry about it noona. We're pretty immune to all those propaganda and antis” Changmin gleefully added “the question is.. do you really mind living with us?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter