Hurt.

I Might Not Hate Him

At school, I tried my best not to meet Dongwoon. I don't want him to see my face expression and sense my weird reaction when I meet him. Cause I still can't forget what happened just now in his room.

' But he knows my classroom, he knows my class schedule, he knows where I like to hang out. Everywhere I go, I'll meet him anyway. ' I sighed. I hope he didn't come to school today.

" Gae-In Ah ! " someone called out to me. I turned and it was A-Reum.

" Yeah, wassup ? " I smiled.

She motioned at the door, w/ her lips, " There's someone here, to see you, " then she grinned at me.

" Creepy girl " I muttered and walked outside the classroom to see who it was. Then I saw him leaning at the wall. At first i want to get back into the class to avoid him but then, I have to act normal and be chill. So I approached him quietly.

" What is it ? " he turned. He looked startled, maybe because of my icy tone.

" Yahh ! Why didn't you wait for me just now ? " then he hand me a bag, " Here, you even forget to bring your lunch. "

' Phew, stay calm, Gae-In Ah, think of something you want to say to him '

I sighed, " You're late, that's why I decide to go first, " I said w/ my poker face.

" So ? You like to be late right ? " He raised an eyebrow, " Why ? Did you have anything important this morning ? "

' Uh-oh! Think ! Think ! Think ! Ahhh.. '

" Well, it's nothing actually but it's just that I feel ashamed to walk w/ lil brother to school " I look straight to his face, his face changed. He looks hurt and disappointed of what I've said.

' Damn you, Gae-In Ah ! Stop talking ! You're hurting him ! '

" H-how --? "

I quickly cut him off, " By the way, you must be want to walk w/ your friends too, right ? Or maybe your girlfriend ? " I plastered a smile on my face.

' Shut the hell up, Gae-In Ah ' but i keep on continuing. " Oh ya, how about starting today we go back home separately ? "

He didn't reply but he just stood there, staring at me disbelief.

" Well, I guess that's a yes, well then, I'll better be going and thank you for bring me this " I give out a fake smile and quickly went into the classroom, leaving Dongwoon outside.

I sat in the classroom, lost in thoughts, then I sigh. ' How pathetic are you Gae-In ! You're being a hypocrite ! You let him hurt by your sharp words. And now he'll think you're being a b*tch. ' Suddenly someone slapped the table hard, made me back into reality. It was Seol-hee.

" What do you want now ? "

" What is wrong w/ you Gae-In Ah ? You've been day dreaming all day. Why ? Are you having a catfight w/ you brother ? Or should I say, 'lover' ? "

" What ? Of course not ! He's my brother, remember ? "

" BLABLABLA, he's not ! Stop talking nonsense Gae-In. He's a guy that you think as a brother. But do you know what he thinks of you ? " She asked and I shook my head.

" He thinks of you as a real girl, not a sister ! "

" Pfft, shut up, he's not going to fall in love w/ me "

" He is, you stupid, the way he looks at you tells everything "

" Yeah, yeah, whatever, so what are you here for ? " I quickly change the subject.

" Oh yeah, I was about to ask you about the meeting w/ the university guys, but I think I know you wouldn't - "

" Ok, I'll go "

" What ?! Are you serious ? " she look deeply into my eyes, to find the truth.

" Yes, I'm dead serious. "

Her jaw dropped. " What ?! Are you joking? Before this you never agreed. "

I giggled , " Hehe, I think its time for me to look a boyfriend. "

" B-but what about h-him ? "

" Who ? " I asked eventhough I know who she meant.

" Ergh ! Stop pretending, will you ?! Dongwoon, of course ! " Seol-Hee said w/ anger in her eyes.

" Stop talking about him, okay ! I've had enough already. " I let out my anger back at her and walked out to the bathroom.

' Its okay , I can forget about him if I have a boyfriend, can I...? 

 

haaaa ! finally i've updated 2 chaps.

sorry for being late cause i'm on vacation.

sooo yeah, hope y'all enjoy <3