Better Together.

I Might Not Hate Him
I check myself at the mirror and fixing my outfit . I wear a dark hoodie and light-fitted jeans. When I was satisfied w/ my appearance, I walk downstairs and went to the front door to wait for Seol-hee and A-reum to come and pick me up but suddenly,
I saw Dongwoon was sitting at the living room, watching tv.
 
At first I was thinking that I need to greet him but as I remembered what had happened at school this morning - what I said to him before - I resist from continue what I want to do. I'm afraid that he might ignore me because it seems that he already hates me. So I decided to move on to the door.
 
" Are you still going ? " the voice made me stopped. He sound so upset and dissapointed but then I try to get rid of those feelings.
 
" Yes," i said, almost like a whisper. i waited for him to respond something but all I heard was a sigh and footsteps walking away. and I also heard he muttered something, almost like saying 'goodluck' or 'goodbye'.
 
I shook the thoughts of it and quickly grab my wedges when suddenly a car pull over at the driveway. It's Seol-Hee and A-Reum. I waved at them and walked to the car.
 
" Are you ready, Gae-In ?" Seol-Hee asked from the driver seat.
 
" Yes, I am. " I smiled bitterly.
 
When we arrive at the karaoke club, there were already a lot of boys from the universities were waiting for the girls. And there were also a few of our schoolmates here. 
 
I told Seol-Hee and A-Reum to go and sit beside a guy who's the only one wearing spectacle but they oppose and went to sit beside other guys. And because of the sits were already full, I have no other choice but to sit beside this nerdy guy.
 
A few minutes pass, suddenly a guy start to speak, " Ok, let's introduce yourselves. Let me first, my name is Yoon Doojoon, I'm from Cheonha University and you can just call me Doojoon. Thank you." then, he bowed. 
 
Everyone was happy and start cheering for each other but I feel that I didn't have the mood at all.
 
' I think attending this is a bad idea at all. '
 
I dont know what to do, so I take a sip on an orange juice that was served by the waiter. then, my eyes start to scan around the room and look at each of the guys who were busy talking w/ the girls. Seol-Hee and A-Reum look happy
when they talked w/ their guys.
 
I sighed again, ' There's so many guys in the world, there's must be a guy that I'll like '
 
As I was too busy looking at every guy, I didnt realize that someone had spilled water over my outfit. I looked over. I sigh in frustration. It was that nerdy guy.
 
" Ah, sorry sorry, I wasn't concentrating. Are you okay ?, " he checked at my hoodie, " Aishh, it's already wet. "
 
As he said that, my mind start wandering on the day where I first walk to school w/ Dongwoon and when he stopped me from falling into the puddles. All the times I spent w/ Dongwoon suddenly pop out on my mind, one at a time. The harder I try to forget of him, the more his face, his voice, his laugh, keep on replaying in my mind. I can't hate him. I can't get rid of him.
 
" Hello ? " that nerdy guy interfering my thoughts. He waved his hand in front of my face " Are you okay ? "
 
I frowned. ' Do I look okay, ? '
 
I quickly shook my head, " Sorry, i have to go now, " I get up and walked to door where I've entered before.
 
I thought that guy wouldn't follow me and just hang out w/ other girls but instead I heard him called me from behind, " Heii ! " I turned to look to make sure. ' Crap, it is him ! '
 
He approached me quickly but I keep on walking.
 
" Sorry about just now "
 
I didn't return any response. Actually, I dont want to ! When I ignore him, I thought he would just give up and walk back to the karaoke room but then I felt a hand grab my wrist.
 
" Are you mad ? " 
 
" No, I'm not mad. " 
 
' I'm just pissed off w/ you nerdy guy !! '
 
When that guy didn't let go of my hand, instead he tighten his grip, I stopped and turned to face him, " Now, could you please let go of my hand ? "
 
Of course, he didn't let go, he ignored me and keep talking. " I'll pay you, ok, for the new shirt, " he grinned. 
 
" No need for that, I'm leaving now. " I tried my best to pull my hand from this guy but he's strong after all.
 
" What's your name, baby ? Qhy don't we go on a date and I'll treat you
something special, ok ? " 
 
I looked at him, disgusted. ' Pfft, sweet talker. I dont need any money from you ! ' then, when I was about to burst out suddenly fingers that gripped my hand start to loosen and I felt my body being pulled away from behind. I glanced over my shoulders to look at who's the person. Then I gasped and my eyes widened.
 
Dongwoon !
 
" W-who the hell are you ? " the nerdy guy - who was already on the floor when Dongwoon pushed him - stuttered, " she's mine ! go and find someone else inside ! " 
 
Dongwoon grabbed him by the collar, " Keep your filthy hand from her and you have no right to say 'she's mine' cause she's my girl. " then Dongwoon pushed the nerdy guy away until he stumble to the floor again. Then Dongwoon grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the club.
 
" Yah, Dongwoon-ah ! wait - "
 
' How did he come here anyway ? '
 
" Dongwoon-ah !! Please stop ! What are you doing here ?! Are you following me ? If not, how did you know i was in that club ? Did you ask my friends ? "
 
He ignored me but keep on pulling me to the park nearby.
 
" Yah ! Answer me now ! " his grip tightens around my wrist, " You're hurting me, please, at least say something - "
 
Instantly he stopped and turned around to face me. " So ? What if I really did ask your friends where you are ? Is it pissing you off > Am I not important to you that you don't want me to know where you're going, huh ? " his expression hardened and look sad, " If I didn't ask them, you think you'll be safe w/ that fella ? Don't you think what he might do to you ? " he keep on asking me those questions that made my eyes start to form little tears.
 
He softly wiped away the tears that fall over my cheeks and then pulled me closer to him for a hug.
 
" I'm sorry. " he whispered at my ear. 
 
" No, no, it's me who should be sorry. I should have stayed at home "
 
He start to caress my hair, " Sshh, I follow you because I just want you to be safe."
 
" I'm really glad you did that. " I buried my face on his neck and start to sob.
 
We stayed like that for a minute than he broke the silence, " Noona... "
 
" Hmm ? "
 
He let go off me and held on my shoulders, he look at me straight into the eyes, and his right hand gently stopped me when I was about to turn my face away from his stare.
 
Then he suddenly spoke, " C-can y-you... " then, he sigh.
 
I stared at him w/ confusion, " What is it ? "
 
He didn't answer instead he low his head down. " I don't if I should say this but I don't care if you're a noona to me but I've been feeling this when I was still 12 but at that time you didn't know I was a boy because I've already moved out w/ my mom. " 
 
I looked at him w/ confusion. 
 
He quietly exhale then quickly say the perfect word in a breath w/out looking up, " Can you be my girlfriend ? "
 
My breathe stopped for a second before my brain could accept the words that came out from his lips. Then my lips curved into a smile. I lift his head so that I can see his face. W/out any hesitation, I slowly said the words that he
probably longing for and probably this is the thing that I should've said before, " Forever and always, I will. " I curled my arms around his neck, then I tilt my  head and kiss on his lips. 
 
' This is what I've been missing. '
 
~******~ 
 
We walked under the moonlight while holding on to each other's hand. Then I stopped at my track and said, " Dongwoon-ah, if we were like this then what about your  mom and my dad ? " 
 
He raised an eyebrow, " Huh ? Why do you ask about them ? "
 
" Err, I don't know but they look like they might have something. "
 
He chuckled. " Is that what you've been worrying about ? " 
 
" Well, yeah, cause you know, if they were in a relationship then..." My throat turned dry " .... then they would get married, wouldn't it be a problem to us ?  I 'm afraid that we will turn out to be just as a brother and sister. " I said w/ fear. 
 
Suddenly a strong arms hugged me from the back and his voice softly whispered,  " You don't have to be afraid, Sunshine, cause mom already had a boyfriend and they're going to marry this christmas, so no worries. " 
He gave me quick kiss on the cheek.
 
" Really ? " I smiled to myself. I was glad to hear that.
 
" Yeah, "
 
" Wait, " I released his hand and turn around, " What did you just call me ? Sunshine ? " 
 
" Well, it's kind of a new nickname for my girl. " he said, more like to himself. 
Swiftly he lean on and kiss me again on the lips. " Hmm, what did you drink just now at the club ? "
 
" Ermm, just orang juice, why ? "
 
" Hmmm, nice, you do smell like orange. " He lean closer then he gave me that killer smile again.
 
And I melt in his arms. I might not hate him after all. :)
 
 
THE ENDDDDDDDDDD TT^TT  
AND NOOOOOOOO PLS DONT KILL ME NAO ! >w<
I'm sorry that it has to end, since it's a few more hours til NEW YEARRRRRR !
kekekeke. btw, srry fr the late update, i just came back frm vacation. 
and i need to sort my school stuffs before nxt week, so yeah.
btw, i hope yall enjoy TT.TT
srry if the ending is BLEH.
and I already told you that  this story will be short and it is ! -.-'
heheh. oh yea, i hope you can tell me which group to do about after this.