Subtle Beginnings

Recovery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After months of rigorous practice and endless promotions, AOA has finally earned themselves a break.

The head of FNC Entertainment saw to it that the girls be granted a vacation through the means of a healing trip, so that they can gather their thoughts, relieve anxiety and release stress.

Seo Yuna was on the brink of furiosity.

For the past few weeks, Chanmi has been playing an endless amount of pranks on her. Sure it was all fun and games at first, but after weeks of having to put up with Chanmi's childish antics, it was beginning to slightly irritate her.

It was a shame she didn't have the heart to scold Chanmi for it.

But recently, even Jimin was joining along, teasing and poking fun. It wouldn't be so much of a problem had it not been for the fact that Jimin, Chanmi, and she shared a room together. But it was alright, just a couple more days and she'd have some nice peace and quiet in the wilderness.

Kim Seolhyun was exhausted, yet excited at the same time.

The company had sent her off to partake in even more activities on top of all the promotions she had to do as AOA. When she had heard the news of their vacation, she couldn't have been more thrilled. Finally, a break from all the tiresome work.

But there was something else that made her delighted to hear the news. Vacation meant free time, and free time meant more time to spend with her one and only... Although, they would have to be careful, since no one else knew about their secret relationship.

Speaking of which, where was she? Something interrupted her slumber and it was still night. She turned to the side to cuddle up against Hyejeong, but then she realized she wasn't there. Seolhyun assumed Hyejeong had just gone to the restroom or something, but fell back asleep before she came back.

Shin Hyejeong was confused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter