It was nice meeting you.

Farewell

It was nice meeting you.

 

Baekhyun was never a morning person. No matter how many times he said he would change this habit of his always being late, he would only last for long until he would go back to usual. The bus stop is now flooded with commuters as any weekday. Once the bus arrived, he rapidly got to his seat. He knew he would somehow make it on time but he couldn't check because he forgot his watch and phone in a hurry. This is becoming an unlucky day for him. He isn't much of a social person so the thought of asking someone vanished as soon as the idea came to his mind. But he knew he needed to at least know the time for assurance. He looked around when someone caught his eye. This person looked like a giant from where Baekhyun was seated. He was reluctant at first but the giant looked approachable so he took his chances. 

"Um, excuse me?" The man noticed him and looked to his direction. "Do you know what time it is?"

"6:14" The man replied while looking at his watch.

"Thank you." Baekhyun could only observe the man for a while until he decides to look away.

He knew that chances are he would never see him again but somehow wished he would.

 

 


 

“You and I will meet again, when we're least expecting it.
One day in some far off place, I will recognize your face.
I won't say goodbye my friend, for you and I will meet again.”

- Tom Petty