Hide and Kiss

Hide and Kiss (edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“You have thirty seconds starting now!”

I dashed away from my boyfriend, Baekhyun, in hopes of overcoming his grasp. There were many places to hide in our brand new apartment. In the bathroom shower, our closet, and under our bed.

But the most excruciating place was the living room.

Yeah, our wide set living room.

The living room of our apartment was the biggest room in the small house, making it not the best place to hide in. I encountered this special room and scanned the walls, paintings (some of them were made in France), and white couches.

“Where to hide?” I carefully mumbled to myself, praying that Baekhyun hadn’t heard my soft voice.

As if the gods heard my question, the large, green plant in the corner of the luxurious room caught my gaze.

In that same moment, I heard Baekhyun yelp, “Five more seconds, babe!” from the front room.

Time was running out.

My attention was thrown to the plant again, it’s leaves were (hopefully) big enough to hide my petite face.

It wouldn’t hurt to slither behind it.

I neared the plant and squeezed my body behind the large object.

A small breath escaped my lips.

Luckily I was short enough to fit behind it.

In the hallway, I heard a faint, familiar voice say, “Where are you hiding?”

I didn’t answer. It would be unreasonable of me.

His same faint voice said, “If you don’t give me a hint, then I’m not taking you out tonight.”

I rolled my eyes. My lips were sealed into a thin line as I fought the urge to speak up.

Baekhyun laughed before saying, “Kidding.” He entered the living room and scanned the room for my figure. He examined every part of it, hope slowly fading away after he couldn’t lay an eye on me. After a few moments, he strolled towards the tv on my right and glanced at nothing.

No words were spoken, and I began to think I was dating a lunatic.

Suddenly, he yelled. It was a manly scream; the scream I’d often hear when he was stressed out with work.

I assumed he yelped hoping I would gasp in fear to response, but that won’t work. I’m not that easy.

“She must not be in here,” he said with a slight frown. “Maybe she went in the kitchen.”

He left the room and in that process he left his wonderful, god blessed, scent.

I let out a huff of air I didn’t realize that was in. My fingers ran through my hair as I shifted my position. It was a tight space. I would mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter