Chapter 2

Smile

A/N: Italics are the thoughts.

 

________

 

People everywhere, the smell of alcohol, the bar reeking of -- Soojung hated it all. But that's how things work. You keep going back to doing things you hate, well in Soojung's case atleast. Soojung had no idea why she always went back to doing this job.

Maybe because she felt like she wasn't educated enough.

Or maybe because it was the easiest way to earn money.

Or maybe.. well did she actually like doing it? No. She hated doing it.

Then why are you a bartender, or a toy for ually frustrated rich men? She would always ask herself.

"Hey you, pretty? Didn't you hear me?" Soojung was brought out of her stance by the man before him.

He looked greasy and worn out and Soojung felt pretty disgusted by the way he looked at her.

But that's what you got yourself into.....

''I'm sorry sir, what do you want?" she asked polietly.

"You," he smirked.

"Um...."

"I'll pay you. A hefty amount if that's what you want."

Soojung felt nervous. Yes she worked as a bartender many times before. but it's been a while since she had with someone for money.

"What do you say pretty?" he said emptying his glass of wine.

She let out a shaky breath. "Okay."

 

Soojung felt violatedYou agreed to this, though, One thing for sure.

It was the most disgusting she ever had.

 

________

 

Sooyoung felt estatic after recieving the call.

SHE GOT A JOB.

It didn't pay much but that was something Junyoung and Sooyoung later told her not to worry about. It was a job as a waitress at an ice cream shop. The lady who owned the place, Kim Taeyeon,or just Taeyeon was really nice too. Sooyoung felt happy that life was finally picking up from the it made them go through. 

For once in her life she believed the old people at the village. God doesn't forget anyone after all.

"Sooyoung I am so proud of you!" Soojung said when she came to know the news. "You need to start going to school again.

Sooyoung-ah take this oppurtunity. Don't be like me. Don't commit the same mistakes I did."

Sooyoung nodded sighing. "Whatever you did was not your fault, though. You were forced to do it. But now, we are given another chance to live so let's take it together. I love you and thanks for everything you did for me."

Soojung hadn't realised she was crying when Sooyoung wipwd the tears that fell. "I love you too Sooyoungie."

Was Soojung really taking the chance?

 

________

 

School.....

School..........

It's been a long time since Sooyoung had attended school and she felt awkward. Her memories with school were not something she'sd like to think of again. She headed to the administrators to get her books and waited for the student,who they said, would come to show her around. She thanked the lady who gave her her schedule and her locker number.

"Have a nice day!" she smiled brightly her eyes reducing to crescents.

Is it really that easy to smile? She smiled back.

Sooyoung turned to leave when she saw a girl, much shorter than her, but she looked so... beautiful,. it was breathtaking.

"Is she the new student?" the girl asked the lady sternly,

"Yeah Irene, Please show her around and be nice to her."

Irene.... Interestimg...

"That didn't need to be said Fany," she scoffed and then turned to Sooyoung. "You, follow me."

Sooyoung did and Irene continued to show her around the school. She stopped by a few times to talk to some students but the one who stood out to her was Wendy.. The said girl was bursting with energy that Sooyoung felt tired for her.

"So yeah we're done here Sooyoung. Do you have any questions?"

"Well I think I can find my classes on my own."

Irene turned to leave. "Then I guess I'm done."

"Irene wait!" Sooyoung called out.

"Wait, who gave you the right to call me Irene?"

"Isn't that... your-"

"No it's only close friends who can call me that and you're not even close to being one. Fany is just someone I owe and that made us close. Don't even think of approaching me again.I need to get going so... have fun around I guess."

Sooyoung sighed.

So much for thinking that she would have a great day.

 

________

 

A/N: School's almost over  so I'll focus on this story. sorry for keeping you waiting... It's just the lack of response that made me stop writing.. guys if it's boring pls tell me or if you have any opinions(constructive are welcome) just say so.. and do you guys think I should rate the story or not.... i still dont know if I should...... 

Anyway thanks for reading... subscribe and comment thanks lovelies <3