Prologue

Smile

It was a sensational yet a heart wrenching moment leaving the slum they used to live in also known as their home. Avoiding the thoughts of how they got to move in to that house and the sense of disgust she felt for it, Sooyoung decided to leave everything behind—unless everything crumbled again.

No she wouldn't let her life crumble again.

 

"Sooyoung-ah," her older sister Soojung said as they slipped in the car after packing their stuff in the car. "Are you still upset with me?" 

Yes I am. You really didn't have to go that far.

"No," she said staring ahead as her sister pulled off.

"Then answer me in sentences! You've been giving me the silent treatment since you-" 

"Yeah I know and I get it. And I'm sorry for judging you. It's your life not mine."

Things were seriously hard on the two of them ever since their parents died and left them alone in the cruel world. Soojung had to do unfavourable jobs just for her sister to continue going to the village school. Two years went by like that and finally Soojung met someone who was willing to help them and they would finally move to Seoul.

Sooyoung was upset at first because this wasn't what she wanted. She didn't want her sister to be selling herself for money but they were given really no option at that time. One of them had to stand up and Sooyoung wasn't ready at that time. But with time she learnt to take whatever life threw at her.

The guy willing to help them, Kim Junyoung, apparently had a buisness in Seoul and he had free rooms in his appartment so he offered them to come stay with him. He even bought them the car that they were riding.

Why was Soojung trusting people so easily? 

...

"We literally just brought our clothes with us, isn't that too much?" Sooyoung asked as they rang the bell.

"Not really... Stop over reacting,"she rolled her eyes and immediately smiled when Junyoung opened the door for them.

He flashed a smile at them and ushered them in.

"Now I wouldn't let two young ladies like you carry these would I?" he asked and took their luggages from them not removing his eyes from Soojung, "Come I'll show you your room."

Why are we doing this?

The room they went to was actually really beautiful. Even though they had just one room to share, it was spacious. There were two wardrobes on either sides of the room. And the beds were already set and the windows led to a beautiful view outside. Sooyoung had a bad hunch but so far she was liking the place.

"Please behave like this is your home," he said and exited the room.

"He's so hot! Sooyoung I've fallen for him."

That's what you say all the time.

Sooyoung was a bit happy as she started unpacking her stuff. Maybe she was just too skeptical of things after all whar happened to them. Whatever the case was they had to move and explore what life had to offer.

 

 

A/N: Here is an intro to the story. Thanks to those who subscribed too. First off I'd like to tell that this story is going to be a bit dark and contain sensitive topics(like ion etc) so if you aren't comfortable you can unsubscribe. Also I didn'want to tag that with my story because it will be only some chapters(I'll mark those chappies) so yeah.... Anticipate the next update..! Thanks :)