Chapter 38 (Julien's POV)

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten years ago I was a proud brother-in-law anticipating for the joyful union of my wife's sister Jessica to the love of her life Im Yoona. After the many challenges that they've been through, after all the obstacles they successfully overcame, the two of them were able to seal their love with vows uttered in front of the people closest to their hearts. In the ten years that passed there were still some challenges they had to go through. Some of it were emotionally challenging but because they have each other's support, none of it tore them apart. And now, exactly ten years since the day they said 'I do', we have gathered once again to celebrate their successful journey as a lawfully wedded couple. And this comes with a yearly bonus because they're also celebrating the ninth birthday of the angel given to them - their handsome and understanding son named Jin Seo.

"You always look extra handsome when you're wearing a tuxedo. No wonder why our baby Soojung is madly in love with you." I was alone in my table watching my family greeting our guests when Park Jiyeon approached me and complimented my outfit for the party. She and the members of T-Ara (which disbanded six years ago) all came to join us in today's double celebration.

"I'm glad you came," I uttered after greeting her and her friends. "Jess will be happy to see you and the rest of your friends."

"We were there on the day they exchanged their vows. That is why we want to witness this special celebration as well," the former leader, Park Soyeon, said. The three members dubbed as the Park sisters (namely: Soyeon, Hyomin and Jiyeon) continued their singing career as solo artists. Both Hyomin and Jiyeon also appear on dramas and movies. Their eldest member Jeon Boram is now a businesswoman and is happily married to a lawyer. Hahm Eunjung and Lee Qri focused on acting after they disbanded. They're also an exclusive endorsers of a cosmetics company. The five members who aren't married have all confirmed that they're dating someone in the entertainment industry. The most famous of it is Jiyeon's relationship with Nickhun.

"Also, Jess played a significant role in our success. Without her, probably there will be no T-Ara so it's only right for us to show her our respect by not turning down her invitation," the tallest member, Ham Eunjung, added. The six of them joined me in my table and talked about their careers after they disbanded. Their partners also came to the party and they're being entertained by the Seo brothers, Junghwa and Minhyuk.

When Maden and Mason saw that I'm with their Aunt Jiyeon, they rushed to our table to greet her and the other T-Ara members. "It's nice to see you again Auntie Jiyeonnie!" my sons greeted at the same time.

Jiyeon smiled and spread her arms wide to give my boys a big hug. "It's nice to see you again too Maden and Mason. Both of you are becoming more handsome as you grow. Already found a girlfriend?"

Mason shook his head while a sheepish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter