Chapter 3 (Author's POV)

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as when Yoona thought Jessica's surprise was over, another one was revealed in front of her. After their dinner that became extended due to the exchange of sweet words and kisses, the two went to their bedroom which Yoona found to be decorated with heart-shaped balloons floating on the ceiling and rose petals scattered on the floor and covering their blankets. A collage of their happy and silly moments, which included their wedding photos, was plastered on the wall over the headboard with the words I love you written at the center.

"When did you..." Yoona asked an unfinished question which Jessica was able to understand.

"When the chopper took off, that's when my ninjas started decorating this room."

"Your ninjas did a really great job. This is more than amazing, Sica. You must have spent a lot for these balloons and the ones held by the people in that heart-shaped lawn. You spent on their shirts too."

"It's not that much if it means making you happy."

Yoona smiled and gave her wife a loving kiss on the forehead. "You're spoiling me a lot, my lovely wife."

"I am just returning the favor because you're spoiling me with your love as well."

"So," Yoona leaned down to whisper on Jessica's ear "...can I consume you now?"

"Your appetite for my body never decrease huh?"

"It won't when I have a wife as gorgeous as you." Yoona didn't wait for her wife's cue and started kissing her. Jessica was more than prepared to receive her wife's ravenous kisses and touches that can elicit the loudest of her moan.

"You're always like a hungry lioness when you're making love with me," Jessica noted after their tiresome battle for dominance.

"Well I just couldn't get enough of you. You're like a candy that's evolving in flavor from sweet to the sweetest."

"What if I've already reached my sweetest taste?"

"Then I won't stop consuming that candy."

"Err...You're making it sound like we are gonna make love forever."

"I won't mind if we will."

"What? We're gonna die of starvation if we'll make love non-stop."

"Why would you starve when you're consuming the most delectable food ever made?"

Jessica scrunched her nose and pressed a pillow on her wife's face. "You're being so corny again," she said before she shifted her position by lying on her side

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter