The War

Reincarnation of The Light

"It all began when a long long time ago, there's a war between light and darkness. Light and darkness always balance with each other before the darkness decided to rule over the world and the light that have been there along sided darkness can't just stay still. Light going on war with darkness with every power that it has to finally won over darkness but it's not completely over. Darkness still lurking to get a chance to overpower the light and kept hiding. Lights know the darkness not vanish forever so light decided to break apart each power it has to 11 different people who always obey the rule of light to always beware before the darkness come out of it's hiding and want to take over the world one again. But after sometime we can't keep track of each people because some conflict and they tear themself apart. We as one of the descendants of Kim's the people who obeys the rule of light have to try to find the others. And you must find the others with the help of this gem" said my mom

The gem looks like a blue jade with shape like a round rock with only a single glance you never know that it's one of the relic that will acknowledge people who is the descendants who have the power of light within them.

"Mom why you're not the one who try to find them before?" I ask mom curiously as i want to know what happen before.

"Tae, i tried but sadly i encounter the people who obey the rule of darkness and they tried to take the relic to find the child of light themself and crush them one by one, i have to do everything within my power battle them with this power" and mom show me her hand and I feel the energy within her palm, suddenly her palm filled with light and the warm feeling that i felt within her arms tried to bring myself closer to her arms. "You feel it right tae? This is the power of light but sadly because of the battle i've lost half of my power and can't find them anymore. It's your turn now to find your others siblings of light" as my mom bring her hand closer to me and i hold my mom hand and the light slowly disperse by itself as ig vanish slowly from my mom hand.

"Really mom for 's sake can i do that too? It looks hella cool with the light soaring from your hand and kinda feel like i can be ironman eh wait ironwoman maybe?" I said that while chuckling while imagine myself doing that.

"You can tae but you have to wake your power from deep slumber, and you have to go in this jouney to find the others. I'm sorry i can't help you anymore than this my daughter i can only pray for your safety." My mom said that while patting my head and caressing them looking teary.

"Mom, don't be afraid i will find them and ovethrow the darkness you not need to worry. I Kim Taeyeon who always keep their promise will never break them" i said while holding my two finger up and grinning. " yeah ofcourse i believed in my daughter" my mom said that while smiling so warm. "Here the equipment you will need later" while handing me a backpack that kinda looks ordinary. "You can't look inside before you really need to grab something inside this when you open the zip imagine the thing that you need and grab it from inside the backpack and you will have the thing that you imagine" qfter my kom told the instruction she open the door that kinda looks like a portal that only lights coming out of it. "Remember Taeyeon you have to find them before the darkness wake up again" my mom rushed me to the door and waving from behind me "mom i promise to find them before that, i'm gonna miss you mom and don't worry about me i will keep in touch with you" i said that as i walk to the door and waving to my mom never did i know that's the last time i will meet my mom and i don't realised my mom waving her hand while trying to hold back her tears. And this is how the journey begin.