Meeting The Jungs

Silenced Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took only five minutes for Hanbin to drive to the orphanage. He went out from his car, headed to the main entrance of the house.

“The house seems better than eight years ago.” Hanbin muttered.

“Oh! Hanbin oppa am I right?” Hanbin’s thought was diverted when he heard someone, specifically a girl called his name.

He turned to face the owner of the voice.

“Uhm… yeah. I am Hanbin… and you are? Sorry. I mean… how did you know my name?” Hanbin enquired the girl.

The girl slightly hit his arm. “Hey oppa. You’ve already forgot me?” the girl asked Hanbin.

Hanbin creased his eyebrows. He carefully scanned the girl’s face, tried to remember her name. The girl pouted.

“Yeah yeah… I guess you have met lots of pretty girls at Busan that you even forget me. Hey oppa! I am the daughter of this orphanage’s owner. Remember?” the girl stated.

Hanbin’s eyes enlarged.

“You… Jihye? Jung Jihye?” Hanbin asked.

“Idiot.” Jihye muttered.

“Aww… sorry. I did not recognize you. After all, you have changed a lot. Eight years was quite a long time you know.” Hanbin said.

“Yeah… yeah… I changed a lot. I mean… I know that I am getting more pretty that you failed to recognize me… yeah.” Jihye replied him.

“Woah. Your sass never changed huh? So… what’s up?” Hanbin asked.

“Me? Oh yeah… what do you want to know? I am still here to help my mom, I am currently majoring art, and I am already married with someone last month.” Jihye said.

Hanbin was surprised hearing her statements.

“Seriously? You’ve married?” Hanbin asked with a surprised voice.

Jihye raised one of her eyebrows.

“Yeah… why? Can’t I get married?” she asked.

“No… no… I mean… wow. You were married at a very young age.” Hanbin stated.

“Young? Excuse me sir. I am already 23!” Jihye said.

“Nah. Actually I was just kidding. I am dating someone, but we are going to get married next year.” Jihye stated.

“Wow. Congrats. I wonder who was the lucky guy.” Hanbin replied her.

“Well… he’s Koo Junhoe.” Jihye said.

“Wow. Koo Junhoe, the ice prince heir?” Hanbin enquired.

“Hahaha… he seems cold but actually he’s a funny person. I should introduce you to him soon.” Jihye replied.

“I guess you should. Wow. Now I regretted that I rejected you eight years ago.” Hanbin chuckled.

“Nah… forget it. What an embarrassing past hahaha.” Jihye said.

“Oh yeah… come in and let’s meet mom. She would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter