First Friend

Silenced Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sky was tranquil, birds came out to sing to their joy to life. Jiwon leaned his back against the trunk of an oak tree, letting his face and body being caressed by the soft gentle breeze.

He flipped open the pages of his favourite book titled : The Hound of Baskervilles.

He read his favourite book silently, without being bothered by anyone. However, the peaceful moment did not last longer.

His focus was diverted when he heard some loud voices. He turned to the source of the voices. A frown being formed on his face.

Jiwon quickly put his book inside his bag pack, attempted to leave the scene when suddenly he felt someone’s arm grabbed his.

“Not quick enough, Jiwon.” Yoongi, a mint-colored haired boy stopped Jiwon. An evil smirk being plastered on his thug-like face.

“Well.. well.. look what we have here.” said a red-haired boy.

“Have you finished up our homework?” said Yoongi.

Jiwon took a piece of paper and scribbled onto it to give them a reply.

“Namjoon hyung! Look at him! What was he doing anyway? Oops sorry. I forgot that he was not a normal kid. He was born MUTE so he CAN’T TALK!” another person from the clique emphasized the words MUTE and CAN’T TALK, earning amused laughter from the trio.

“Oh my god Jimin.. it’s really funny!” Namjoon responded to Jimin, spanked his .

They read the message being written by Jiwon.

"I won't be doing it. Do it on your own."

Yoongi clenched his teeth. Clearly, they were not pleased with the situation.  Namjoon balled his hands into a fist, launched it onto Jiwon’s face.

The punch was quite strong. Jiwon coughed out some fresh blood.

“This brat..

Yoongi was about to punch at Jiwon’s face, when they heard someone shouted at them.

“Ya! You brat! Stay away from him!"

An average boy, with his messy dark brown hair shouted at the bullies. Yoongi, Namjoon and Jimin turned to look at the intruder.

“Who are you?” Jimin questioned the mysterious person who suddenly popped out of nowhere.

The brown haired boy raised his eyebrows. He folded both of his arms.

“I am Kim Hanbin. So what? Wrong move boys, and say hi to the cold floor of the cell.” Hanbin replied the delinquen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter