Chapter 2

Arranged love

 Today is the day,Jimin and I will act like a couple. I sighed,looking at my reflection in the mirror.'my life is over' I sighed again,rubbing my temples. I got up and stared at my dress,it was a black lace cocktail dress matched with a red belt and red heels,my hair was curled and my make up was done. I was ready to get this night over with. I slowly stood up and headed down stairs to meet with the rest of Infinity. They were all seated on the couch wearing black and red as well. We waited for Mr.Hong to come before we left for the party.   The ride to the club was the shortest ride of my  life. The van pulled up in front of the club,the flashes of cameras and the screams of fans were heard. As soon as I stepped in the loud music filled my ears and the smell of alcohol lingered. I looked around,hoping not to see Jimin,and to my surprise I didn't see him anywhere. Smiling I went on and joined the rest of infinity. After a few minutes my head started to hurt,probably from the strong smell of alcohol and cigarettes. I slowly made my way to the exit,hoping to get some fresh air. I walked outside to a alleyway,taking a deep breath I looked up at the sky. 'The Stars' I thought,to be honest I haven't seen the stars in a long time.growing up in a small part of the Vancouver I would always see the stars,but after moving to Seoul and having a hectic schedule I wasn't able to see them. Turning my head I saw Jimin staring at me. He walked closer,until he was right beside me."what are you doing here?" He asked in a soft voice. "I needed air" I simply replied looking back at the sky. He came closer,then leaned in softly whisper into my ear "you know we still have to get their attention" his hot breath against my neck sent shivers through my spine. I looked up at him wide eyed "w-what s-should we do" I breathed out. He thought for a bit before answering "kiss,we should kiss" he replied like it was nothing. I stared up at him "WHAT NO?! Just hold my hand." But we have to make it believeable." He said looking me in the eye. *sigh* "fine." As soon as I said that he slowly leaned in "tell me when their coming" I couldn't really see if the paparazzi and fans were looking because Jimin was like a head taller. When we heard the fans calling our names Jimin quickly looked over is shoulder,then back at me,smirking before he pressed his lips on mine, I didn't realize that I was kissing him back,until he pulled away.