Chapter 1

Arranged love

"you want us to what?" You could hardly believe what you were hearing.You said staring at your manager in disbelief. "We want you and Jimin to date."  Trisha stared back at her manager with wide eyes then looked over at Jimin. "No" they both protested like little 5 year old kids not wanting to go to school. 

     4 hours earlier Trisha POV~ *flash* you and your group Infinity were attending the Music awards,you all posed and smiled for the camera.The MCs asked if they can ask few questions, With that said all six of you smiled and said "To Infinity and Beyond! Annyeounghaseyo Infinity-imida" the crowd cheered but soon quite down to hear your answers.They asked a few questions like where are you from? One reporter asked the leader of the group Christine. "We are all Canadian,but three of us are Korean and the maknae are the foreigners, Filipino,Chinese and Vietnamese. After two other questions they asked for you all to introduce your selfs in English for the international fans watching  live. " hi everyone I'm Infinitys Lead vocal and leader Christine. "Hi I'm Main vocal Krystal." hello I'm vocalist Love and I love you!" Hi I'm the cute main rapper Trisha" I said while doing peace sign. " hi I'm Yuby the lead rapper." hi I'm Isabelle the sub rapper/vocal and the maknae.'' After Infinity anwsered questions, the Mcs asked another group call BTS. They were a seven member group,with tall and good looking guys. I got lost in my thoughts after hearing the first question. Their all sweet and nice,except one Park Jimin. I don't know if he just mean too me or the rest of my group but why? why did he Hate me and not the rest of my group? he's so nice to them,but hes so mean to me?. *Snap* I was back in reality when Yuby snapped her fingers in front of my face. I looked around woundering where the heck I was. Soon a roar of applase cought my attention, I looked up infront and saw what they were clapping for, they were clapping for Jimin. He looked down and found me staring, his eye suddenly became dark and he looked up to the crowd with a smile,he then looked back at me with a smirk that make me shiver. I didn't realize that I was still staring at him until he winked. Omg that wink,yes I found him attractive but he's so mean always making fun of me. "Trish let's go time to practice'' Isabelle called, I got up and followed the rest of my group,keeping my head down I didn't realize that they all stoped and I bumped into Christine. I looked up to see BTS's manager talking to our manager. Mr. Hong (infinitys manager) told us to go and sit with BTS,we all nodded our heads and headed to where BTS was. Everyone sat down and started talking to a member as for my self I took the last remaining seat which happen to be right besides Jimin.Great. I sat down,not sparing him a glance,Until he called my name. I looked over at him "what" I said not really wanting to speak. " Is that how you speak to your oppa?" he questioned. I looked at hime with a disgusted expresstion " Since when did I ever called you oppa?" I said back. He just looked at me,maybe thinking about when I ever called him oppa or just staring. Soon Mr.Hong called Infinitly over,we all said our goodbyes and walked over to our van. 

              2 hours earlier Trisha's POV~

     We all got changed into some comfortable clothes. we were wearing Black jean shorts,a white t-shirt,black and red plaid shirt and some black converse we did some random dances to other groups like Got7,BTS,SEVENTEEN etc. We were all laughing and having fun then the next song played. When we heard the familier tune we all got in our places. When the second verse played of I need u I instantly did Jimin's part while Yuby did Jungkooks. We were so in the song we didn't notice BTS walk in. They sat there enjoying our little cover of their song. When the song ended we were suprised to hear clapping. We turned around to see BTS clapping,we bowed and fell to the floor due to exaution.

                Jimin's POV~                                                                                                                                                                                                                         We all headed back to Big Hit. We knew that Infinity was there practicing, we walked down the hall way to the first dance studio, to our suprise I Need U was blasting through the speakers, Namjoon quietly poked his head through the door to see who was blasting the music, sure enough it was Infinity. I tippy toed over Namjoon's shoulder to see Trisha doing the first verse of the song. We all walked in watch the girls dance. when the song came to an end we all clapped and cheered.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            10 minutes earlier Trisha POV~  Mr. Hong called Jimin and I over. He then lead us into his office telling us to take a sit. I sat across from Jimin who I just stared at. "enjoying the view?'' he asked with a smirk,looking over at me. "what view?" I asked wiping off that smirk. Again he went silent. After 5 minutes our managers came back. They both took their seats besides Jimin and I.'' We want you guys to date...'' They both said. Jimin and I looked at each other "NO" we both protested at the same time "I AM NOT DATING HIM/HER!". "guys it will be only for the public,we just want you guys to announce your fake relationship to the public,then announce an engagment then you guys will break up and done." Jimin's manager said calmly "but you guys can't let Infinity and BTS know...so what do you said Trisha?" I glanced at my manager before saying "why do we need to do this?" "Trisha it's for Infinity and BTS you guys both have a comeback soon and this will help gain the media." Jimin's manager replyed. I looked at them again before glacing at Jimin "okay I'm in" I sighed out. "Great how about you Jimin?" If shes in then I'm in" he anwsered. We sat there talking about the plann and when were going to announce the relationship. Tomorrow was the day that Jimin and I will make our first appearance as a couple