Chapter 3

Arranged love

       His lips were so soft,with the hint of cherry. He pulled away with smirk on his lips. He then put his arm around my waist then pulled me back to the club. The moment we walked in he  pulled me up the stage. The DJ stopped the music and Jimin turned to speak into the mic,I looked around the room to see my brother Junior,his group and Infinity. They looked up at me with wide eyes. "Hi everyone...I'm Jimin of BTS would like to make an announcement for you all..Trisha and I are officially dating." The crowd of idols cheered,squealed and congratulated Jimin and I. I wanted to grab the mic and tell everyone the truth. After geting off stage I head over to Infinity who were fangirling and jumping around. *Oi* I slowly approached them to only be barbounded by questions. "YAH!? IM LIKE YOUR MOTHER DUDE! AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME!!!" Maknae Isablle whined,playfully slapping my arm. "YEAA AND IM YOUR BESTIE AND YOU DO THIS TO MEHHH WAE?!" Yuby whine-laughed. "I'm sorry guy...I wanted to tell you but Jimin said to wait.." I lied looking down at my red heels. "It's oki trishie but like OMG YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" Christine started to jump and squeal,I smiled softly before laughing my of when Christine tripped over a drunk guy that was laying on the floor.  

      The rest of the night went on with random karaoke and dancing. Infinity sat on one of the booths talking and drinking...well the older ones drank as for us younger ones we just stuck to lemonade😆 Suddenly a hand went around my waist,panicking thinking it was a ert,I whipped my head to the right with my right hand in the air ready to slap someone,but I was only meet with the eyes of Jimin. Now I wish it was a stranger. I slowly put my hand down and tried to act happy. "Yah~why are you panicking it's just me pabo." He said nuzzling into the crook of my neck ,he then sat up and pulled me in to his chest. "Aww" so cute" I need a BF now",the infinity girls awed as Jimin hugged me. * ugh wae?! why me?! yah Park Jerkmin take a shower and lay off the lotion?!* (in case you dunno Jimin likes lotion better then colone)After some more small talk soon the party came to and end, Jimin and I walked out with idols starting to congratulated us on our 'relationship'  with some thank yous as we finnaly made it to the limo.As soon as Jimin and I went into the car he let go of my waist, "I can't believe I held you that long?!" He blurted,running his hands through his orange locks. "Yah and I can't believe I let you hold me that long!" I replied moving away from him. "Don't lie! you liked it when I rapped my strong arms around you" Jimin said smirking "or did you like it better when we kissed??huh? I'm sure you did like that saying you kissed me back." Ew no I was trying to make us look believeable''. I scoffed,I opened my mouth to say something else but i was interupted when Jin poked his head through the car door. He was followed buy the rest of BTS and Infinity. Jimin looked at me then pulled me besides him,putting his hands over my cheeks he quicky leaned in and kissed me. It wasn't a soft gentle kiss it was a sloopy,messy,hot one.As he distracted me he took this opertunity to mess up my hair before the members noticed. He pulled away once he heard Hoesok screeching  (we all know how that sounds like) '' EWWWWWWWW JIMIN WTFFFFF GET A ROOM?!'' J-Hope screamed. My cheeks reddened after noticing what Jimin was doing.I just looked at the ground,quitely fixing my hair. The rest of the BTS and Infinity members pilled in. After the short car ride,Infinity finnally reached the house,we said our thank yous and one by one,when I was about to get off when a hand grabbed my wrist,I turned around and was met with Jimin's lips. Before i could protest he replied " night jagi I love you" I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks what is this feeling. I replied with a soft smile " night, I love you to" with that I left Jimin and followed the rest into the house.