Episode Three

The Stars And You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the next day, Mr.Hyunsik brought Jaejoong to the garden at the back of the house. Jaejoong didn’t know why but he just followed his dad. The scent of the attractive flowers greeted both Mr.Hyunsik and Jaejoong. It was a cloudy morning accompanied with the very refreshing wind blew here and there. 

“These are orchids and roses.”Mr.Hyunsik said as he showed all of the well-planted flowers on the ground to Jaejoong.

Yes, Jaejoong was gery fascinated with them, he used to live inside an empty room, the adoption center but insted, this place, was another world though. He smiled and for the first time he tried to talk but ended up failed. He didn’t cry but he was too excited until he pointed to one of the red roses, telling Mr.Hyunsik to pick it up for him. Jaejoong’s dad of course picked up the rose and passed it to his son.

Jaejoong happily accepted the rose and moved it near to his nose, being able to smell the scent. Mr.Hyunsik smiled.

 

“Now, that rose will be your friend.”Mr.Hyunsik and paused for a moment, seemed to recall something. “Saying about friend, someone is going to check our house at next door.”

Jaejoong looked at Mr.Hyunsik with a confused-looking face. House? Do we have new house too, dad? Jaejoong thought. He never knew it though. Mr.Hyunsik chuckled as he saw the blank Jaejoong.

“Actually, the next door house is ours but I have mark it as a rental house. We just need to wait for someone to rent it so if the lucky is at our side, you will have a new friend.” he said.

Jaejoong, who was waiting for a friend, good or not, was more than happy to hear it. He wondered, he also contrasted the life he took as an adventure at the adoption center with the journey he thought would be very interesting which was now, a life with Mr.Hyunsik. 

 

******

Jaejoong hid behind Mr.Hyunsik as he saw a man that Jaejoong assumed had almost the same age as his dad and also a little boy who again Jaejoong speculated had the same age as he did. It was at the rental house place. 

“Sure, sure. Everything is already settle down. All you have to do is check the house.”Mr.Hyuns

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter