Episode Two

The Stars And You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr.Hyunsik had hired a teacher special for people who could not talk like Jaejoong called Ms.Hana. He told Ms.Hana to teach Jaejoong how to write words and read some sentences. At the first day of Ms.Hana taught Jaejoong, it was a miserable. Ms.Hana just had to teach Jaejoong how to read some sentences.

“H..H..H-He...ll..”it was hard for Jaejoong to say the words.

“Hello. Hel-lo. Say Hel first.”Ms.Hana said slowly with the hope Jaejoong to repeat her words.

“He.. He.. ll..- o...”it was better to die than learning how to talk for Jaejoong. His tears dropped little by little, he felt as if he wanted to give up.

Ms.Hana saw Jaejoong was tearing down, she patiently smiled. It was hard to teach Jaejoong but, he was too inocent. 

“Ya, little boy. Listen.”Ms.Hana said and Jaejoong looked at her with eyes that were full with pure tears. “If you cry, you will make all of the stars cry. If you smile, the stars will all be happy. The stars are watching you. They want to see you smile, Jaejoong.”

Jaejoong’s eyes widened as he heard it. It was the only way to cheer a kid up and yeah, Jaejoong believed at the fact that the stars were watching him all the time. He made them as his friends. Started from that day, Jaejoong knew how to read sentences but still, he could not talk. At least he could read, that was all. 

 

The next lesson was that Ms.Hana had to teach Jaejoong how to write words. Ms.Hana explained to the little Jaejoong w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter