Episode One

The Stars And You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kim Jaejoong, a neglected orphan. No news from the parents.”a stern voice said.

“Cannot talk, a 8 years old boy.”the same voice said again.

“Can I adopt him then? I will pay for a very high price.”another voice of a 30 years old man asked, sounded too excited.

There was a silence for a moment and then, “Sure. If you want him now, pay first then I will give him to you.”the stern voice replied.

“Alright.”the 30 years old man said.

 

Jaejoong was still a kid, a 8 years old boy. He was at the adoption center where all of the orphans gathered and waited for someone to adopt them. Jaejoong was in his small provided bedroom. He opened the door a bit and spied on two old men through the gap between the door and the wall. He knew one of the men, he was the manager of the center. The other man was a stranger for Jaejoong. Both of the men were talking about Jaejoong, he was sure of it because he had heard them mentioning about his name.

 

“Okay, everything is settle down.”the manager said and a wide smile formed on his lips as he counted each one hundred dollar note that had been given to him.

“Can I take him now?”the other man asked and the manager replied him with a simple nod. He seemed so obsessed with the money.

 

Jaejoong hated it to know that he was an orphan. He hated his parents the most, they left him without any reasons. He also furious with the term that he had been sold out with high price as if he was a thing only that he was a human that could not talk.

 

Jaejoong stepped backward and gulped a bit as he saw that the 30 years old man was approaching him with a smile on his lips. 

 

“Jaejoong ah, Im your papa now.”the stranger said as he entered Jaejoong’s bedroom and stopped in front of him. The stranger had bent his body in half in order to has the same height as Jaejoong did.

Jaejoong only stared at the stranger directly toward the eyes. He could not talk and he did not own the urge to bow either. He hated life.

“It is alright, I know that you cannot talk. I will be your guardian.”the stranger said. “My name is Kim Hyunsik but you just call me with papa, alright?”

Jaejoong nodded his head, he needed a guardian, of course. He hated to be adopted but, he needed care and attention. He was still doubting at Mr.Hyunsik but, he would try to tolerate him, who knows that Jaejoong could find a better life in the future.

“Let’s come with me now, Jaejoong. Be a good son.”Mr.Hyunsik said and brought Jaejoong to his car at the outside of the apdotion center builiding, at the car park.

 

Jaejoong could only follow Mr.Hyunsik from behind, he had nowhere to go. He suddenly felt so scared, he never trusted strangers. 

“Jaejoong, people who cannot talk actually, they are more clever than normal people did. Moreover, they can also learn how to talk.”Mr.Hyunsik said which managed to catch Jaejoong’s attention.

Jaejoong nearly laughed, people who could not talk could learn to talk? Did that make sense? He didn’t believe it. 

 

At the time he was born, he knew how to cry, he had voice. He saw world, he saw people. He thought that this was heaven because, he was no longer lonely in the abyss. Yes, Jaejoong lived in a heaven with his family, one mother and one father. They gave him everything, he did not have to carve for anything, they already gave all of the thing Jaejoong needed and wanted excepted for one, which was love. Albeit they were acting to love Jaejoong, he know that it was fake because why? Because they did not allow him to talk, they did not send Jaejoong to school at all. Jaejoong now wondered how could people like him could be clever and able to learn how to talk?

 

“Don’t worry about yourself, Jaejoong. Fight your limit. Come on, I will show you our castle.”Mr.Hyunsik said and stopped as he reached the car and told Jaejoong to get inside it. 

He went inside the car too, starting the engine,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter