Episode Four

The Stars And You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the next day, after all of those incidents Jaejoong thought that he would has a new friend but why? Why must Changmin went back with his father just as they finished the rental house? Weren’t they interested? Still, Jaejoong had kept the toy that he had stole from Changmin. Mr.Hynsik disliked the way how Jaejoong reacted that time, but, angry or not, he had no choice excepted for correcting what Jaejoong thought was right where it was the opposite. Kid, of course. Mr.Hyunsik saw that Jaejoong was writing on a piece of paper inside his bedroom. Because of this, Mr.Hyunsik decided to forgive Jaejoong for all of the mistakes he had done, or at least, the first mistake in his life. 

 

“Jaejoong.”Mr.Hyunsik said which startled Jaejoong completely.

Jaejoong put down his pencil on the table and turned his chair back just to look at his father. He was still scared and Mr.Hyunsik knew it.

“What are you writing?”Mr.Hyunsik asked as he pulled a chair and sat beside Jaejoong as if he had forgotten everything.

Jaejoong didn’t flash a smile, probably still scared but he showed his paper to his dad. Just like a reviewer who gives polite comments, Mr.Hyunsik read the words that Jaejoong uad written nicely. It made he smiled, a very satisfies smile, but, still a sad smile.

“I am a lost boy that has nowhere to go. I am Kim Jaejoong. I am a son of Mr.Hyunsik. I am not so auspicious to have this life but, my dad is my beginning. I am sad but now, I am happy. I am waiting for the starts to fall down and fly to me, only if that possible. I am waiting for a new friend to be my star, Shim Changmin. I am sorry for him to steal his toy. I am hoping that he will come back, Shim Changmin.”that was all what Jaejoong had written on the white paper.

Mr.Hyunsik placed the paper down on the tqble and flashed a small smile to Jaejoong who was looking at him all the time. He wondered how could a little boy had known how to write very amusing words, very meaningful words that could affect your emotion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter